• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol or Anadrol while bulking ? Cycle length ??

anadrol 4 weeks,
I did d bo 30- 50 mgs daily split dose and it will turn you into a bloated hypo, gains are not solid and you begin to lose at least 30 percent. Anadrol 50 mgs split dose daily

My buddy saw fantastic gains with anadrol. I have no experience with it but that’s what I’d go with

Two totally different moods..
Drol..always pissed
Dbol..calm
Both will produce gains some water But if the cardio and diet in on point,should be fine..
Con's
Drol..is #1 for raising RBC and BP
Dbol..raises estro for Me..
Drol..25 to 50mgs...4 wks
Dbol..25 to 50mgs...4 to 6wks

Or both at 25 for 4wks...best of both worlds..Dbol in the AM..for mood
and Drol at night time..recovery..
Everyone forgets how fast your muscles recovery on Drol..
Z...

Drol..always pissed
Dbol..calm
Both will produce gains some water But if the cardio and diet in on point,should be fine..
Con's

Z...
Some useful info Thank you bro4FDE9606-D53B-439D-B519-59D7521EF59A.gif

IML Gear Cream!
so drol 25/25 ?
Hey Yes, I have never combined the 2, but honestly you cant go wrong with what @

zionoir626 said. Run the drol at 25 mgs, and d bol at 25 mgs, drol has a 9 hour half life and dbol has a 6 hour, so make sure you even out the dosage timing. Also if you want to keep the gainz make sure you increase your calories. D bol just gives me bloat and wet gainz​

Hey Yes, I have never combined the 2, but honestly you cant go wrong with what @

zionoir626 said. Run the drol at 25 mgs, and d bol at 25 mgs, drol has a 9 hour half life and dbol has a 6 hour, so make sure you even out the dosage timing. Also if you want to keep the gainz make sure you increase your calories. D bol just gives me bloat and wet gainz​

zionoir626 said. Run the drol at 25 mgs, and d bol at 25 mgs, drol has a 9 hour half life and dbol has a 6 hour, so make sure you even out the dosage timing. Also if you want to keep the gainz make sure you increase your calories. D bol just gives me bloat and wet gainzp​

Thank you my bro🙏🏼, ive done dbol for 1 week and it made me look like waterbaloon 😫717D4638-1647-4D88-B155-165339B75D46.gif

Thank you my bro🙏🏼, ive done dbol for 1 week and it made me look like waterbaloon 😫View attachment 73459
Run an Estrostrogen blocker, that should take care of the bloat, Anadrol shows more in terms of rounder size minus some bloat, d bol just bloats you but you look swole with the shirt on, Honestly I just ordered Anadrol and D bol myself. Anadrol 50 mg injections and D bol 10mg qty 100 pills. I am curious to see your outcome with doing half d bol and half anadrol. Its a good mixture, but do not do more than 4 weeks, you will end up with too much bloat, gyno and look like a water up hypo. People use d bol and A-bombs for size, the problem is, they forget to add the calories thus you will lose some of the gainz. But do 4 weeks for everyday split doses and you will look swole

Drol..always pissed
Dbol..calm
Con's

Z...
Spot on. I love the results on Anadrol much more but it just makes me so damn cranky. Dbol is like an anti-depressant and makes me feel so content. It's a trade off for sure.

My best lifts were on dbol/drol/tne blend.. I've used just dbol50mg/drol50mg injections with steller results of strength in the past.. highly recommend either/or in injectable form from any reputable source def worth a try.

Love anadrol it's my favorite oral. Dbol I need an Anti e. I feel great on anadrol 75-100mgs. Seems to boost endurance and I can bang out set after set and not feel tired. The pumps though are nuts. Lol It was painful to walk up a hill because my shins got so pumped. Personal preference I guess. Some don't feel well on anadrol.

Love anadrol it's my favorite oral. Dbol I need an Anti e. I feel great on anadrol 75-100mgs. Seems to boost endurance and I can bang out set after set and not feel tired. The pumps though are nuts. Lol It was painful to walk up a hill because my shins got so pumped. Personal preference I guess. Some don't feel well on anadrol.
I run INJ version on Anadrol and use it pre-workout on heavy days. I know the feeling you’re talking about… I could be in there for hours and getting after it but I feel fine and it tired at all. I also have the same INJ version in DBOL that I use from time to time I just notice better results with the Anadrol. It could be in my head… I’m not sure

I run INJ version on Anadrol and use it pre-workout on heavy days. I know the feeling you’re talking about… I could be in there for hours and getting after it but I feel fine and it tired at all. I also have the same INJ version in DBOL that I use from time to time I just notice better results with the Anadrol. It could be in my head… I’m not sure

Love the inj version myself . With Tne and Tren base.

It’s magic !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just ordered 3 vials of A drol injections 50 mgs per dose 10ml. I have tri tren and sus 250 as well. When is the best time to inject the anadrol?

The age old debate of drol and Dbol will go on forever. They effect each guy differently. I’ve always been a dbol user due to the lesser side effects and content/euphoric feeling. But that’s just me.

Get Shredded!
Love the inj version myself . With Tne and Tren base.

It’s magic !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been looking for TREN base for half a year man… everyone of my sources are either out or don’t carry. Which I’m super mad at myself because I should have just stocked up the last time because I love it that much.

I do 50mg TNE, 50mg INJ Anadrol and sometimes I add 25mg INJ Dbol just for that little something extra… has me flying around the gym. Highly recommend 👍

The age old debate of drol and Dbol will go on forever. They effect each guy differently. I’ve always been a dbol user due to the lesser side effects and content/euphoric feeling. But that’s just me.
See I don’t get the GOD like feeling on Dbol that most talk about. I get puffy all over and usually raised BP… I would run a lot of Dbol when I was in my 20’s but I just don’t get what I want out of it anymore so I dont run it

See I don’t get the GOD like feeling on Dbol that most talk about. I get puffy all over and usually raised BP… I would run a lot of Dbol when I was in my 20’s but I just don’t get what I want out of it anymore so I dont run it
The increase in BP is due to the increased water weight. Most times it’s not an issue. You don’t get the higher confidence feeling when you used to run Dbol?

Run an Estrostrogen blocker, that should take care of the bloat, Anadrol shows more in terms of rounder size minus some bloat, d bol just bloats you but you look swole with the shirt on, Honestly I just ordered Anadrol and D bol myself. Anadrol 50 mg injections and D bol 10mg qty 100 pills. I am curious to see your outcome with doing half d bol and half anadrol. Its a good mixture, but do not do more than 4 weeks, you will end up with too much bloat, gyno and look like a water up hypo. People use d bol and A-bombs for size, the problem is, they forget to add the calories thus you will lose some of the gainz. But do 4 weeks for everyday split doses and you will look swole
Thank you my bro! good explanation 🙏🏼🙏🏼
AA9E52E7-2743-4D27-9DF7-15295364D849.jpeg

Back