• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Date a Single Mom Dancer? Maintaining Sanity

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hopefully someone gets a kick out of this,

Started dating this woman. She’s been feeling me out seeing if I am capable of taking her on. Didn’t know she had a kid until we made plans to hang out at her place. (She arranged for her kid to be with her dad) About a week later out of left field. (“We need to talk”) turns out she didn’t anticipate liking me and that she spoke with her Mom, her Mom said to tell me the truth about dancing (stripping) as her main income. She told me she could not see her self moving forward without playing games until she told me. She cried, I choked for a bit trying to wrap my head around what I was told.

Needless to say, this has been so difficult! Im the one sleeping in her bed at night, but Goddamn does it fuck with my head that her job is to flirt, tease, attend warehouse parties, work guys for loads of money, etc, etc. We have communicated about my concerns and it genuinely seems like she wants me and only me at the end of the day. Despite all the flirtatious conversations floating around her iMessage. Wether they are clients or not. Grrr... I want to take her on.

My life’s a circus I’m open for fun and jokes but this is also very real. Lmfao. I would like to get some different perspectives on how someone would deal with a circumstance like this? How would you separate in your mind the work and her loyalty to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By you asking shows you are having second thoughts. You shouldn’t be having these strong of doubts this early on. When I was younger in my early 20s i met a stripper at a strip club we started dating and it became serious and after a few months she moved in with me. At the time i never had any real relationship experience. I was young so i thought it was bad ass to be dating a fine ass stripper. She was loaded. Bought me whatever I wanted I thought i was the man. Once things started getting serious i started to realize sitting at home by myself that while im sitting here bored she is at the strip club naked grinding on a guys cock for money all these men watching her naked on stage. Her flirting for hours with other men. I was like wtf am i doing. It was no longer cool with me I gave her a decision to quit her job or im out. She didnt quit so i left.

theres nothing wrong with dating a girl with kids but she held that from you and her being a stripper that is red flags man. What else is she not telling you. If your in it just to have fub in then go for it but it sounds like your want a real relationship so ima say its not worth it man.

Last edited:
Whatever you decide is up to you. But do not go see her at work, that will change the way she looks at you.

Hopefully someone gets a kick out of this,

Started dating this woman. She’s been feeling me out seeing if I am capable of taking her on. Didn’t know she had a kid until we made plans to hang out at her place. (She arranged for her kid to be with her dad) About a week later out of left field. (“We need to talk”) turns out she didn’t anticipate liking me and that she spoke with her Mom, her Mom said to tell me the truth about dancing (stripping) as her main income. She told me she could not see her self moving forward without playing games until she told me. She cried, I choked for a bit trying to wrap my head around what I was told.

Needless to say, this has been so difficult! Im the one sleeping in her bed at night, but Goddamn does it fuck with my head that her job is to flirt, tease, attend warehouse parties, work guys for loads of money, etc, etc. We have communicated about my concerns and it genuinely seems like she wants me and only me at the end of the day. Despite all the flirtatious conversations floating around her iMessage. Wether they are clients or not. Grrr... I want to take her on.

My life’s a circus I’m open for fun and jokes but this is also very real. Lmfao. I would like to get some different perspectives on how someone would deal with a circumstance like this? How would you separate in your mind the work and her loyalty to you?

You never will. All you can do is say "fuck it. Shes a stripper at least I know what I have" just don't marry her. Fuck her holes as often as you can. Have fun. Just don't marry her

Last edited:
For the love of God, son. Save us from reading a debacle in a few months and don't marry her

IML Gear Cream!
She’s hustling you. Think carefully about something you have that she wants. She’s a fucking stripper after all. Her whole life is built on being a sexual con artist and that kid is gonna be fucked up. Run bro.

Last edited:
Abuse those fuck holes for a while then bail out. Just dont marry her I don't care how tight that slam hole is. Nothing better than treating a whore like a whore.

Last edited:
Personally I’d be out the door on any type of relationship so fast she wouldn’t even have time to say bye, I get it you like her but she’s a stripper amd strippers ride hard cockS all night long and feel up every guy they dance for. For all you know she’s got “customers” that pay 100s of $$$ just to sit with her her but she didn’t fuck em

I’d keep her as a booty call/fwb.

The whole "she cried, I choked for a bit..." classic. Just a god damn classic. Youngsters these days... hey I didn't listen either at that age. So I get it

Last edited:
"She cried, I choked for a bit..." lmao I'm in God damn tears

Move on and chalk it up to experience. If she was serious about you, she would quit that job and get a decent one out of respect for you. There is no such thing as a stripper/hooker with a "heart of gold".

Move on and chalk it up to experience. If she was serious about you, she would quit that job and get a decent one out of respect for you. There is no such thing as a stripper/hooker with a "heart of gold".

Lol heart of gold. I'd be tryna smash some of her stripper friends as well. Run thru em. But God damn don't marry any of em

Any insecurities you have will be magnified x10 in a year.

So many reasons to run here. But here is another.

Most strippers have issues. Abuse, rape, drug addiction, daddy issues.

It’s real. It’s not just a cliche.

A self respecting women wouldn’t choose that line of work no matter what the story was...

Strippers often get paid more on the side to do “more” btw and very often they do.

You might be tempted to just fuck and have fun. That’s a slippery slope.

You start having feelings for her, her kid...

Clear answer is to run.

Get Shredded!
Luda says : you can’t turn a ho into a house wife ho’s don’t act right theres ho’s on a mission and ho’s on the crack pipe ~
ho-tivity to do what you do screw who you screw.
So another words do want you want and have fun at the circus but don’t try to flip her into something she’s not cause it’s not ever gonna work like that brother. Enjoy

Dude you're young..get out there and make all the perfect mistakes..the same ones we have all made..have a blast..fuck everything twice..do your drugs..loose those great jobs..drive fast..stay up all f ing night..
Hell if I was 30 yrs younger I'd be bedside you..

Get it out of your system..for good
Then become a responsible adult
And put that shit away...

Dude I was a stripper from 84-99...I knew a lot (lol) a lot of female strippers...my advice is RUN as fast as you can!...

Dude you're young..get out there and make all the perfect mistakes..the same ones we have all made..have a blast..fuck everything twice..do your drugs..loose those great jobs..drive fast..stay up all f ing night..
Hell if I was 30 yrs younger I'd be bedside you..

Get it out of your system..for good
Then become a responsible adult
And put that shit away...

The wise man ^ has spoken.

I picked up a few strippers at the strip club but never really dated one (more than a night or 2) but I have friends that married strippers and have friends that have long term relationships and kids with strippers. I live in Las Vegas so it’s more “normal” here, for me personally I would have more issues with her already having a kid than the strip part. If you like her give it a chance. The daddy issues part is true though but it seems like all the girls I ever dated had that anyway so...

Have fun

Haha you fuckers. There’s some good shit in this thread so far already. She told me she’s trying to cash out and get the fuck out. She has always been taken care of and I think shitty relationships and her daughter and changing the way she views herself and it’s no longer fun for her anymore

Haha you fuckers. There’s some good shit in this thread so far already. She told me she’s trying to cash out and get the fuck out. She has always been taken care of and I think shitty relationships and her daughter and changing the way she views herself and it’s no longer fun for her anymore

Here he goes. Gonna defend her. Justify her whorish ways. I knew he wouldn't listen. He is going to keep this going until he gets the answer he's looking for. We'll, pal, here it is...sweep her off her feet. Buy her all kinds of shit then marry her and have 2 more kids. Live happily ever after. Amen

Like what big time and Mighty Mouse said earlier show the gash or be negged but seriously we need to at least see the butthole to better be able to give you advice . If it were me I would run . I have dated strippers before and they are usually a mess . Make sure to hide your cocaine

Just have a good time and wrap it . But the live thing will end bad

Back