• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cyst in my armpit

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it started as what I thought was a pimple, I noticed it because it started hurting a bit and seemed like one of those deep zits that eventually come up and can be popped. I left it alone and in the past like 5 days this fucker has gotten big and is more painful. I can grab it and it’s like the size of a small grape now or aka my balls not on hcg. Should I just sack up and cut this bitch open and drain it? Anyone have any experiences with one of these? Leave it alone for a week and see what happens?

A.font401

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get in touch with the guy that did his own gyno surgery on here! He will hook you up bro lol cut that shit out right in his bathroom for you.

Dukey

Registered Member
Reaction score
So it started as what I thought was a pimple, I noticed it because it started hurting a bit and seemed like one of those deep zits that eventually come up and can be popped. I left it alone and in the past like 5 days this fucker has gotten big and is more painful. I can grab it and it’s like the size of a small grape now or aka my balls not on hcg. Should I just sack up and cut this bitch open and drain it? Anyone have any experiences with one of these? Leave it alone for a week and see what happens?
How painful? Go to the Dr brother. Ever hear of MRSA? It's a nasty ass staff infection resistant to the METHICYLIN ANTIBIOTIC. I've had it twice. The 2nd time my blood pressure dropped so low I passed out cold and hit the floor. Ended up in an ambulance going to the ER. The Dr lanced it and packed the hole with gauze that acted like a wick, I had to clean it out everyday and repack with gauze. Don't fuck around, go to the DR ASAP. DOXICYCLIN IS THE ANTIBIOTIC THAT KILLED THE MRSA AND WOUND CLEARED UP 100%. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER MED, TRUST ME. IT WONT GO AWAY COMPLETELY AND COME BACK EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Dukey

Registered Member
Reaction score
How painful? Go to the Dr brother. Ever hear of MRSA? It's a nasty ass staff infection resistant to the METHICYLIN ANTIBIOTIC. I've had it twice. The 2nd time my blood pressure dropped so low I passed out cold and hit the floor. Ended up in an ambulance going to the ER. The Dr lanced it and packed the hole with gauze that acted like a wick, I had to clean it out everyday and repack with gauze. Don't fuck around, go to the DR ASAP. DOXICYCLIN IS THE ANTIBIOTIC THAT KILLED THE MRSA AND WOUND CLEARED UP 100%. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER MED, TRUST ME. IT WONT GO AWAY COMPLETELY AND COME BACK EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE.

And it's common in gym settings.

repitup

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it’s not an inflamed lymph node fighting an infection already, I had one get the size of golf ball in my forearm, diagnoses “ car scratch fever” straight from the docs mouth lol node are first line of defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not the best idea to ever cut yourself open, especially when infection is the reason you think you should.

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it’s not an inflamed lymph node fighting an infection already, I had one get the size of golf ball in my forearm, diagnoses “ car scratch fever” straight from the docs mouth lol node are first line of defense

This....
Lymph nodes in arm pits are very common and can resemble a cyst..dont poke, pop, or cut anything! Get it looked at by a doctor, could be a sign of something else..

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking . Could be a lymph node. Don’t want to mess with that.

Quazi

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you self medicate do a hot compress through the evening and antibiotic cream for a day or so and if it comes to a head like a zit try and drain it. No joke I just did this about 2 months ago and mine was large like a plumb, started out as 2 little lumps I thought were zits and then they swole up into one large cyst I used essential oils, compress and antibiotic cream it took a couple weeks but it finally went away. There's probably a sponsor on here that caries antibiotics if you want to go that route. I googled the shit out of this problem and that's what worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a boil to me and I've had them on the inside of my thigh and did drain it myself but since yours is in a sensitive area I would go to the doctor for that.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is definitely an iffy area and situation and should probably be properly diagnosed. You'd probably already know if you have something like hidradenitis suppurativa because you'd be suffering from them on a regular basis. But any infection has a serious potential to get a lot worse. Having said that, I've sterilized "equipment" in the past and whacked on myself. Some wins, some losses. The losses are pretty damn bad though!

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stop pinning in your armpit LOL

hj2

Hugh Jassol
Registered Member
Reaction score

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well god damnit doctor isn’t the answer I wanted to hear lol I work too much and don’t have time for that. But I’m 90 percent sure it’s a boil thing not a lymphnode but I guess who knows? I’ll give it another few days and see what happens

hj2

Hugh Jassol
Registered Member
Reaction score
I heard feral tne fixes all

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do I pin it directly into boil

hj2

Hugh Jassol
Registered Member
Reaction score
Well everyone in their subforum just seems to get in their knees and take it in the............,

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I heard feral tne fixes all
Dude WTF with that Avatar LOL took me a few minutes to figure it out. Reminds me of those old Ballantine Beer tops that always had a picture puzzle on them

Attachments

• 8-d4f.jpg
    8-d4f.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 57

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
dont fuck with it, its probably a swollen lymph node

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
dont fuck with it, its probably a swollen lymph node

I sure hope I just want this fucker to go away, seems like it’s always something these days lol

flandersguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’d take a dose of antibiotics and if that didn’t work I’d go to the doctor

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
2 pages and you haven't cut this shit out in your bathroom yet? What has the pit come to?

Tbj555

Registered Member
Reaction score
Let’s get this surgery started.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude WTF with that Avatar LOL took me a few minutes to figure it out. Reminds me of those old Ballantine Beer tops that always had a picture puzzle on them
I’ve been trying to figure out that beer cap
puzzle for like 5 minutes now.... it’s pissing me off... can I get a hint?

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s actually gotten much smaller and is going away. Maybe it was a lymphnode, glad I didn’t self operate