• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cycles or Cruise

BigDaddySavage

Registered Member
Reaction score
I run test year round never come off and never run a pct. I do stack other gear on once or twice a year but try not to get crazy. If I run cray high does it has to be because of underdosed gear and the actual dosage would be unknown. And I always, even though I have never needed it, kept an AI, a couple SERMs and an anti prolactin on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100! Clearly, you are, as myself a veteran trying not to die My Brother.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd be very curious to see what the odds are of recovery are if say 100 of you went off for 2 years. I've been in gyms since 1977. I've known a lot of guys that used AAS over the decades. A lot of them were in and then out after a few years. Most of them cycled on and off. Eventually life goals and focus changed and most of them stayed in the gym but off AAS. Back then AAS shopping was not like an endless neighborhood of AAS candy stores like it is today so just getting off was not so hard without temptation around every click on the internet. A lot of us went off and went through some level of crash and slow recovery. I did it for over a year, 3 years and nearly 10 years. The first 3-4 months is rough watching most gained muscle fall off and getting really soft, having brain fog, lousy sex drive etc.

Then after 6 months things progressively got better. By a year, as long as you stay in the gym, some of the gains come back and the body is normalizing. At that point and finally after a bit more time things are back to normal. You won't look enhanced but many should be able to look fit, in shape and strong.. stronger than before you started AAS.

Things are different today like the Rolling Stones say. AAS candy stores at every click and almost nobody goes off for any length of time. Based on my experience, watching this stuff for the last 45 years, is that if you all cycled like we did in the old days most of you could recover if you went off for long enough but that would mean going through 6 months to a year of discomfort. But starting young like at under 24-25, staying on blast and cruise, maybe a different story. People are sheep and follow the herd and these days the mantra is blast and cruise, time off is more stress than just staying on, PCT drugs are toxic etc etc.

Personally I still take periods of time off, at least 4 weeks after every AAS stint. Less than 2 years ago I went off and recovered into the mid 400s in 8 weeks at 59 years old. If I stayed off probably I would recover into the 500-600s range. At 55 I went off and in 12 weeks I recovered into the mid 500s. Why don't I just stay off? because I like this stuff. In my 60s now I am pretty sure I feel and look much better on a little sauce. I keep my balls in the game though.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
February was a close month for Me..and I'm just now getting back to where I was prior..Not knowing what the next wk brought,I went OFF everything,no criuse..no TRT..
About..
Two wks ago I started back to regain the 16lbs I dropped in like 7 days..Gained 11lbs in 5 days..force feed myself as Well..

I felt depression creeping in and not getting out..cabin fever..not lifting or working..no Sex drive..I could see Exactly where this was headed..

I had enough...That day I said...F*** IT...
And drew a line in the sand.. Things I will not give Up..not sure ever how things are going to work Out..so might as well do what makes ME happy..
The Iron...started back two wks ago..
Test..300 of Sustanon..300 of Test E..200 Deca...getting some strength back looking better everyday..
Well Being Felling restored..
Sex Drive is in full swing..I sharpened my knife with it today and hopefully look up some AARP suggested positions
OR
I could just call TG...LOL
Z...

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
There are actual studies on recovery, usually looking at fertility. The results are basically 100% over 18 to 24 months.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I am 56 and we know lots of guys in our age group..It's pretty obvious which guys still have a little and those that have None..

If the guy in the store bends over and he's brandishing a bra...well there you Go..
Z...

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
My levels started dropping in my early 30’s. By 34 my total test levels were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk