• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

cycle question

downndirty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so I am getting ready to run a bulk cycle this will be my second cycle. The first cycle I ran for 12 weeks and it was test E 500MG a week and dbol 30 mg every day first 4 weeks and then clomid for pct.so this cycle I was thinking about adding deca and wanted to know if this would be good to do and if so at what mg a week and should I add AI also and at what mg and how often. I would really like some help so I can set up a good bulk cycle thank you

liquidshredda

Registered Member
Reaction score
if you use deca a normal ai such as dex wont cut it, as its a different compound. you need prami or caber. I tried deca once and will never go back killed my dick and shut me down hard.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can consider running NPP instead of Deca. Same compound, one is attached to a decanoate ester and the other is attached to a phenyl ester. Lots of guys say Deca shuts them down hard or permanently or make claims about how their world was shattered and never the same again.

Lots of bro theories ride the coat tails of truth. Deca doesn't really shut you down harder than another compound. Deca takes awhile to clear from your system and exerts influence on your body until it is gone or low enough that your body can cope. Some people may not be aware when you should discontinue use during the cycle. You can jump on SteroidGraph.com to help plan.

You might find lots of differing time frames of when you should stop across the internet. They will get you in the ballpark, but the timing depends on dose and pinning frequency. Lots of people say they understand half lives, but the truth is the majority do not know how to apply them in planning. Learn that and this will become much simpler

downndirty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will definitely look at steroidgraph.com also does weight play any factor in how much I pin or just my blood levels

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will definitely look at steroidgraph.com also does weight play any factor in how much I pin or just my blood levels

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Weight as in how much you weigh? No. The general rule of thumb is 500 per week to start and then advance from there if you want in future cycles