• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cycle Question

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my original plan was to start real real low and go from there, but now i got my gear, im thinking a little different lol. Also my plan was to run Test E, NPP, and Masteron all at the same time and add Primo at the end, but been seeing mixed reviews on that as well. What is the opinions of the board? Dosage will definitely change throughout but mainly im asking when to start the compounds.
I just got done losing 20 lbs, 6’ , 200lbs, close to a 6 pack right now, definitely want muscle but want to get/keep a 6/8 pack

I plan on running for 16 weeks
400 Test E per week / weeks 1 - 16
300 Masteron per week / weeks 1 - 16
300 NPP per week / weeks 3 - 14
300 Primo per week / weeks 10 - 16
Would you start and stop the NPP earlier? Later? Not run it at all?
Start stop masteron earlier later?
Start primo earlier?
Thanks guys!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So my original plan was to start real real low and go from there, but now i got my gear, im thinking a little different lol. Also my plan was to run Test E, NPP, and Masteron all at the same time and add Primo at the end, but been seeing mixed reviews on that as well. What is the opinions of the board? Dosage will definitely change throughout but mainly im asking when to start the compounds.
I just got done losing 20 lbs, 6’ , 200lbs, close to a 6 pack right now, definitely want muscle but want to get/keep a 6/8 pack

Start primo earlier?
Thanks guys!
That's an awful lot of oil man.
IMO where you have your primo at it's just a waste of time and money.
Either start it from the beginning and run it 12 plus weeks or don't run it at all.
I'd bail on the primo and save that for a rainy day. Start your NPP from day 1 and run it out 10-11 weeks. From there just finish up with test and mast..

Super congrats on losing 20 lb man!!!!👍

Love your dosages with the compounds by the way.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Either start it from the beginning and run it 12 plus weeks or don't run it at all.
I'd bail on the primo and save that for a rainy day. Start your NPP from day 1 and run it out 10-11 weeks. From there just finish up with test and mast..

Thanks bro! Never considered myself fat until i lost the 20lbs lol…
Got a response from the man himself! Do i even need any other advice lol, super appreciate it! Primo is getting shelved for a rainy day for sure, pinning the other 3 now haha

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a response from the man himself! Do i even need any other advice lol, super appreciate it! Primo is getting shelved for a rainy day for sure, pinning the other 3 now haha
My brother i'm confident that you'll hear a lot more sound advice coming through.
There's a lot of solids around here, and a lot of guys that genuinely care to help.
This was just my opinion brother, from a man that's trying to make his own come back as well ;)
Either way you got this, and hopefully more guys chime through for you.

👍💪

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
My brother i'm confident that you'll hear a lot more sound advice coming through.
There's a lot of solids around here, and a lot of guys that genuinely care to help.
This was just my opinion brother, from a man that's trying to make his own come back as well ;)
Either way you got this, and hopefully more guys chime through for you.

👍💪
I was partly joking lol, definitely will take all the advice i could get

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
How many cycles have you ran? What is the end goal? If you are still kinda new, you can make a lot of progress with less compounds and lower doses. That combined is almost a gram and a half a week. Instead of going long, have you considered breaking it up into 2 run and gun cycles of 6 weeks? For example, 300mg per wk of test p, 300 of NPP and dbol (4wks) to do a bulk then cruise for 6 weeks with 200mg test e, then run another 6 week cut with t prop, tren a and anavar (4wks), same 300mg per wk dosages. PCT after. Should be able to make some clean gains that way at half the oil and save you a couple bucks too.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score

This!

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
How many cycles have you ran? What is the end goal? If you are still kinda new, you can make a lot of progress with less compounds and lower doses. That combined is almost a gram and a half a week. Instead of going long, have you considered breaking it up into 2 run and gun cycles of 6 weeks? For example, 300mg per wk of test p, 300 of NPP and dbol (4wks) to do a bulk then cruise for 6 weeks with 200mg test e, then run another 6 week cut with t prop, tren a and anavar (4wks), same 300mg per wk dosages. PCT after. Should be able to make some clean gains that way at half the oil and save you a couple bucks too.
Thanks bro. I would say most times ive ran any gear it was always by itself and i did not run it correctly. I ran test 400 a few times, sustanon a few times, but by themselves. Also ran Dbol. But this was 2003 to like 2008 so its been a while. I also ran almost every designer gear that pulled of the shelves - all max muscle stuff, M1T, superdrol, tons of andro’s. But once again, 15+ years ago. Most recently i ran M1T and anavar. The wife put a stop to pinning, but i recently finally convinced her it was safer by showing her research.
I like the blast cruise blast idea forsure. I handle gear really well but i never ran a solid consistent cycle i feel. This time around is gonna be on point, thats why im reaching out. I have all the gear you mentioned with the exception of my test and tren are E not P or A

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score

Start primo earlier?
Thanks guys!
First go?......keep it simple my friend. Lets see how your body will respond to the exogenous testosterone.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Vision nailed it.

Primo and Mast together seems extremely unnecessary.

Also, what AI do you use? If you use armidex I'd dump it and get aromasin since you're going to be using masteron.

If you're a reader and like to learn I'd highly encourage you to read through this thread I'm going to link prior to running Masteron.

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I would say most times ive ran any gear it was always by itself and i did not run it correctly. I ran test 400 a few times, sustanon a few times, but by themselves. Also ran Dbol. But this was 2003 to like 2008 so its been a while. I also ran almost every designer gear that pulled of the shelves - all max muscle stuff, M1T, superdrol, tons of andro’s. But once again, 15+ years ago. Most recently i ran M1T and anavar. The wife put a stop to pinning, but i recently finally convinced her it was safer by showing her research.
I like the blast cruise blast idea forsure. I handle gear really well but i never ran a solid consistent cycle i feel. This time around is gonna be on point, thats why im reaching out. I have all the gear you mentioned with the exception of my test and tren are E not P or A
If it has been that long, your receptors are clean and you would be surprised at how you will respond to a fresh round. Trust me when I say the high doses and multiple compounds are not needed at this point. More gear does not equal better results. Diet and training are the most important pieces, gear is just a polish to enhance those two. Consistency is the most important thing and it will all crumble if that is not there. I find more appeal in the fast acting stuff nowadays since it is in and out without many of the sides. Not to say long acting doesn't have a place but for what you are trying to do, there is a better way. Ultimately the decision is yours, we just want to give you the best information possible so you can make it.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Totally agree that the lowest amount u can run and get good results with is the way to go. And as has been said- u should respond pretty well. The only thing- in my experience- that might need to be run a little higher- when u decide to run it- is primo. For me- I had to run it at 500 to really get MY desired results. But it's pricey so..... And ur right- if Vision was the only 1 to respond- u wouldn't need anybody else. U can take what he says to the bank imo. Good luck bud and let us know how it goes-HR

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great idea ..save the primo.teste ,mast,npp great cycle.running it now.keep pushing

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like people to start with one compound then add the other a week or so later. It’s nice to see what is causing a problem IF one occurs. Put everything in one syringe from the start andbyou’ll never know.
Recently I just pinned three compounds at once using the same ones I had used with no problem in the past. Was getting wicked pip. So I pinned the three in three different locations and found the culprit and made adjustments.

I doubt you can fully utilize the effects of these steroids and gain all the potential muscle whilst keeping a “six pack”. If you are eating enough, you will get a little fluffy. Part of the process. A good coach can help you keep from getting fat and maximize gains.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like people to start with one compound then add the other a week or so later. It’s nice to see what is causing a problem IF one occurs. Put everything in one syringe from the start andbyou’ll never know.
Recently I just pinned three compounds at once using the same ones I had used with no problem in the past. Was getting wicked pip. So I pinned the three in three different locations and found the culprit and made adjustments.

I doubt you can fully utilize the effects of these steroids and gain all the potential muscle whilst keeping a “six pack”. If you are eating enough, you will get a little fluffy. Part of the process. A good coach can help you keep from getting fat and maximize gains.
Isn't that something how you can use the same bread and butter time after time again, and all the sudden you're getting welted up and pip. Rotating the sights trying to find out what the culprit is the way to go.
I've learned over the years to specifically designate specific muscle heads for specific compounds, if there seems to be a tolerance and acceptance with each head. Anything long/heavy ester goes right to the VGs.. out of sight out of mind. If it's tender or knotted, it's not bumping into anything.

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
Isn't that something how you can use the same bread and butter time after time again, and all the sudden you're getting welted up and pip. Rotating the sights trying to find out what the culprit is the way to go.
I've learned over the years to specifically designate specific muscle heads for specific compounds, if there seems to be a tolerance and acceptance with each head. Anything long/heavy ester goes right to the VGs.. out of sight out of mind. If it's tender or knotted, it's not bumping into anything.
Right.i use glutes for bigger shots usually longer esters.but if npp,sten,tren,etc.i will go in delts usually because it's under 1ml.also some compounds hurt in quads others not so much.i stay away from quads usually. Carrier oil /brand dependent.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right.i use glutes for bigger shots usually longer esters.but if npp,sten,tren,etc.i will go in delts usually because it's under 1ml.also some compounds hurt in quads others not so much.i stay away from quads usually. Carrier oil /brand dependent.
Precisely.. smaller oil volume, quick In-N-Out esters with smaller muscle heads that have more capillaries and whatnot, larger bellies that can hold the heavies like a sponge while they're slowly being cleaved and metabolized.
100% carrier oil and brand depending with quads.
Test cyp for myself is the most user friendly for quads so when i'm running multiples, that's right where the cyp is going and it just opens up other sites that have a different tolerance.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Everyone will react differently. This is kind of like your first real run. Seems like you got it figured out. I'd stick with what your doing. Don't over complicate it.

You'll blow up if your getting your food in. Over the years it seems most compounds do the same thing. It's all about the hardwork and diet. I think it's honestly a little over kill on they amounts for your first time.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
The craziest thing about it is my bad reactions were VG shots. So my test pins were in my thighs. Still pipped but I can deal with leg pain over not being able to sit. Those VG pins migrated to just below my lumbar bilaterally.

Instead of constantly going for PT to mitigate pain at pin sites, I just bought my own ultrasound machine. I rub that thing over my thigh around two times and the swelling goes away.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The craziest thing about it is my bad reactions were VG shots. So my test pins were in my thighs. Still pipped but I can deal with leg pain over not being able to sit. Those VG pins migrated to just below my lumbar bilaterally.

Instead of constantly going for PT to mitigate pain at pin sites, I just bought my own ultrasound machine. I rub that thing over my thigh around two times and the swelling goes away.
That's interesting you say that with the migration with the pain, because I feel the migration during the injection but not with pain, but rather I feel the oil moving towards the back and I literally feel it moving through the outer region, but depending on oil volume.
This is in the past, when using more oil not currently.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Vision nailed it.

Primo and Mast together seems extremely unnecessary.

Also, what AI do you use? If you use armidex I'd dump it and get aromasin since you're going to be using masteron.

If you're a reader and like to learn I'd highly encourage you to read through this thread I'm going to link prior to running Masteron.

Im definitely gonna read this, thanks for the info. I currently have Armidex and Nolvadex. I was gonna use them sparingly, im not super susceptible to gyno. I better do more research i thought the masteron would help a little with estrogen, then take some armidex or nolva a few times a week…..i swear, you think you have your cycle figured out and theres always more to learn

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
This would have been really nice to know lol, my quad sore as hell..…i thought i prefer quads because i could see the pin easy and i dont like the delt soreness but now im rethinking this…. As far as the glutes, that was the thing when i was younger, im currently using Excel 25G x 1”, is that long enough for my glute?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im definitely gonna read this, thanks for the info. I currently have Armidex and Nolvadex. I was gonna use them sparingly, im not super susceptible to gyno. I better do more research i thought the masteron would help a little with estrogen, then take some armidex or nolva a few times a week…..i swear, you think you have your cycle figured out and theres always more to learn
Something to bear in mind, using arimidex with tamoxifen, is a no-go.
The arimidex will blunt and block the effects of tamoxifen and render it useless.
Unfortunately this is something that is not often talked about, or in fact not entirely understood.
But it's factual.

Change up your AI if you plan on having tamoxifen on standby just in case in the event that you get a small flare up. You can entirely bail on the arimidex, but you'll have to get on another anti-estrogen right away or you're going to have rebound. So you can run the arimidex, but just be aware that arimidex and tamoxifen will not gel..

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
This would have been really nice to know lol, my quad sore as hell..…i thought i prefer quads because i could see the pin easy and i dont like the delt soreness but now im rethinking this…. As far as the glutes, that was the thing when i was younger, im currently using Excel 25G x 1”, is that long enough for my glute?
I always went 1.5" for glutes to get in there all nice and deep like. Smaller muscles like biceps, triceps, delts even I have gotten away with 1" pins. Wish I could have used 25g though. All the shit I had was so thick it had to be drawn with an 18 and administered with a 23 which took about 20 seconds to push 1cc through. If I tried to draw with a 23, I'd be there all day filling 3cc's.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always went 1.5" for glutes to get in there all nice and deep like. Smaller muscles like biceps, triceps, delts even I have gotten away with 1" pins. Wish I could have used 25g though. All the shit I had was so thick it had to be drawn with an 18 and administered with a 23 which took about 20 seconds to push 1cc through. If I tried to draw with a 23, I'd be there all day filling 3cc's.
Ok perfect, thanks, i draw with 18s too, im gonna order some 1.5” for the glute i think

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
The arimidex will blunt and block the effects of tamoxifen and render it useless.
Unfortunately this is something that is not often talked about, or in fact not entirely understood.
But it's factual.

Change up your AI if you plan on having tamoxifen on standby just in case in the event that you get a small flare up. You can entirely bail on the arimidex, but you'll have to get on another anti-estrogen right away or you're going to have rebound. So you can run the arimidex, but just be aware that arimidex and tamoxifen will not gel..
Appreciate the info. I didnt plan on using them at the same time, my armidex isnt even open lol, i usually use nolva, it works well for me other than i could get some bad cramps

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
But it's factual.

So I definitely should use something? I was just gonna pop a nolva 2 to 3 times a week, but now this isnt sounding like the best idea lol….what AI do you recommend

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
So update is this;
I pinned 2.5 ML right into my quad yesterday.
100 mg NPP
140 mg masteron
200 mg Test E
The plan was to do the same thing in 4 days for a total of
What you guys think? I lowered the NPP cause its 100mg per ml and i dont want to pin that much oil. My masteron is 200 mg/ml and test is 250 mg/ml

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is good if you are not high bf%.25g 1 in what I use glutes, delts for u virgin muscle..shots will get better if not alot of oil..it's dependent on few things tho..I use 29g 5/8 in delts.

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
So update is this;
I pinned 2.5 ML right into my quad yesterday.
100 mg NPP
140 mg masteron
200 mg Test E
The plan was to do the same thing in 4 days for a total of
What you guys think? I lowered the NPP cause its 100mg per ml and i dont want to pin that much oil. My masteron is 200 mg/ml and test is 250 mg/ml
So you are pinning npp 2x a week??I do 1 ml test 1ml mast e3d.i pin npp ed.