• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle coming to an end

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The end of this month my current cycle of
500 test cyp 800 primo is sadly done. If I could stay on this the rest of my life and be healthy I would lol . I’m dropping down to 200 mg a week split into 3 small shots. I will also continue with 3 iu gh . Should I continue to push the food the way I’ve been the last few weeks ?? I’ve been getting 4000-4500 calories a day. Looking and feeling great. This sucks the cycle has to end bc I’ve been making some good progress without getting fat . Should just continue eating and training the same way ?

Sad truth is you’re not gonna be able to train the way you are on cycle. But you can damn for sure still try! Just listen to your body when it tells you to rest because training like you’re on the sauce without actually being on will quickly turn into overtraining.

I’d personally drop the calories a little after a couple weeks but that also comes down to your personal goals.

I usually shift my goals a little when I'm off. I tend to think more in terms of trying to maintain every ounce of muscle I gained then if I get any gains during the cruise its just a bonus but mentally I'm not expecting it. For me it's often a time to trim off excess belly fat as well but that may not apply to you.

I honestly don’t know what to do . I don’t want to gain any fucking fat. That’s my main concern . I know I won’t be able to train the same wich is fine . I was thinking the same . Try to maintain as much as I possibly can .
Last time I went down to cruise I was cutting fat still . I’m not gonna try and kill myself if I can’t lift a Certain weight or whatever. I’ve gotten pretty good at listening to my body when it comes to training and especially rest .

Keep the intensity up, don’t fret about losing strength and being more sore than usual. Your recovery will not be the same off gear but since you are continuing test and GH it shouldn’t be too bad.

IF you continue to eat AND train hard, you can continue to grow. The steroids aren’t why you grew, it was the training level and eating you put into it. If you feel you are getting fat, and you will be the worst judge of this btw as you are obsessed with bodyfat, you can cut the food down in small, incremental changes.

EVERY person I have seen lose muscle and get fat do so because gear is their crutch. The not only think steroids are the only way to make progress, they are too weak minded to soldier on in the absence of them.

Keep the intensity up, don’t fret about losing strength and being more sore than usual. Your recovery will not be the same off gear but since you are continuing test and GH it shouldn’t be too bad.

IF you continue to eat AND train hard, you can continue to grow. The steroids aren’t why you grew, it was the training level and eating you put into it. If you feel you are getting fat, and you will be the worst judge of this btw as you are obsessed with bodyfat, you can cut the food down in small, incremental changes.

EVERY person I have seen lose muscle and get fat do so because gear is their crutch. The not only think steroids are the only way to make progress, they are too weak minded to soldier on in the absence of them.

Thanks coach this is what I was looking for . I will continue to train as hard as I can. The eating isn’t a problem for me . It’s actually gotten a lot easier . The only thing that sucks is I fucking love the way I look right now. I’ve never been this happy with my body. I’ve been pushing the food hard . For multiple reasons. But I wouldn’t mind eating less if I have to when I drop down to not get fat . And your correct I’m obsessed with bf bc I don’t want that shit on me. Mainly bc I’m sick of having to diet it off . I was the worst yo yo dieter in my 20’s . Now I don’t have that problem bc I’ve learned so much more since then. I will do whatever it takes to hold onto this body or as close as I can.

You know my only regret to this cycle was dropping the fucking mast for the dhb . Judging how I look now with the test and primo the mast would have been icing on the cake .
As far as primo goes . This shit is incredible. To me out of all the shit I’ve used primo is definitely the best all around . I forgot how fantastic this compound is bc it’s been so many years since I last used it .

Drop your calories by about 500g each week for 3 weeks. Done
What? Just like that huh? Buddy with the advice I’ve seen you give you really gotta post a pic of what you’ve done with all this “knowledge”

I personally don’t train any different full blast, in a deficit, or on a cruise. I just keep an eye on recovery. I can usually continue to add weight or reps. As far as cals go I wouldn’t drop them just yet. Keep an eye on body composition and if you start to gain fat then pull back the cals.
dance with what brought ya. Don’t change anything if it isn’t necessary. My drugs don’t dictate my diet or training. I’ve never had the drugs really improve my recovery all that much. My calories do.

IML Gear Cream!
I personally don’t train any different full blast, in a deficit, or on a cruise. I just keep an eye on recovery. I can usually continue to add weight or reps. As far as cals go I wouldn’t drop them just yet. Keep an eye on body composition and if you start to gain fat then pull back the cals.
dance with what brought ya. Don’t change anything if it isn’t necessary. My drugs don’t dictate my diet or training. I’ve never had the drugs really improve my recovery all that much. My calories do.

This is what I was planing on . Keep monitoring my weight and food . I am the same way . I train the same in a deficit or not . But now I’m eating more so I’m training harder. Plus I am still eating clean. I basically created a menu for myself of all the shit I like and that’s what I always eat . I am more on point with my eating now then ever before .

u had to Completely drop dhb?

Yea , didn’t feel like dealing with the pip or the night sweats . Been doing this to long to be dealing with sides that are completely avoidable and there’s other things you can take to achieve same results without sides also .

You know my only regret to this cycle was dropping the fucking mast for the dhb . Judging how I look now with the test and primo the mast would have been icing on the cake .
As far as primo goes . This shit is incredible. To me out of all the shit I’ve used primo is definitely the best all around . I forgot how fantastic this compound is bc it’s been so many years since I last used it .

What is it about the primo you liked so much?

What is it about the primo you liked so much?

So I’ve used every steroid there is . I know what each of them feel like and what they do to my body and how they make me feel over all physically and mentally . Primo to me is the best bc it has the least amount of sides and I feel great on it . No pip , no pointless night sweats . It’s not weak as many will say . If your looking to be lean and mean and maintain a lean full look while building muscle that’s why I love primo. 1 draw back if you wana call it that is that you have to be lean already to really see it work in the mirror. Your not gonna get quick water gains from this like other compounds that are notorious for holding water . I don’t mess with that shit bc more water means higher Bp . My bp is also stable when running primo where others make it jump up higher then I’m comfortable with. My strength is through the roof as well. All around for me it’s the perfect choice.

Yea , didn’t feel like dealing with the pip or the night sweats . Been doing this to long to be dealing with sides that are completely avoidable and there’s other things you can take to achieve same results without sides also .

i dont get any side
s dhb or trenA as long as i stay at 350 or lower.
i am comfortable being uncomfortable also.

Last edited:
i dont get any side
s dhb or trenA as long as i stay at 350 or lower.
i am comfortable being uncomfortable also.

I got sides from the dhb almost immediately. I could tell it was raising my bp also. The pip was more then uncomfortable lol. I am very active . I work at a very busy high volume bar . I run around all day. I can’t have my arms or legs be all fucked up.

I have a blend of tren a mast p and test p I picked up from gc . Never used a blend before . But I’m gonna run it at 50mg each eod.

Back