• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle blood work help

namessuck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I am on 5 weeks test/E 500mg wk. My estrogen has more than doubled on aromasin 12.5 ED. How can this be on 500mg? I can only attribute me feeling like shit last 3 weeks to this. Take more? Aromasin bunk? Bad cholesteral went up but not to bad should I worry about that? What you all think?

No, the amount of aromatase in each of us and the effectiveness of AIs will vary individually. I'd double the dose and see how that looks within a week or so. Sure, it might be bunk but might not be as well.

Frequent bloodwork is the solution until you get this nailed down... weekly if needed. E2 has a 15-ish hour half-life so a working AI dose adjustment should show up within days.

II doubled my dose to 25mg and I swear my BP goes through the roof. I used a BP machine at the store for shits and giggles and it told me to seek medical attention immediately. I might try something else. For now should I use clomid until I get a different AI? I am afraid to keep injecting with waiting in new AI with levels that high

I've been running around 300 on cruise and 12.5 of IMR stane and mine came back at 29 . Just putting that out there .

II doubled my dose to 25mg and I swear my BP goes through the roof. I used a BP machine at the store for shits and giggles and it told me to seek medical attention immediately. I might try something else. For now should I use clomid until I get a different AI? I am afraid to keep injecting with waiting in new AI with levels that high

Clomid is not an AI. Just go to 50mg a day and split it into a morning and evening dose till you get other stuff

Unfortunatly 25mg makes my heat hurt and eyes feel like they are swelling. Thats why I suspected high BP and sure enough 180 over 90. That has happened twice.

Headaches and hypertension are known sides of the med for some... bummer. You could try arimidex instead. You can have it in hand within a couple days from IMR.

IML Gear Cream!
Ya ordered it then read people having issues with their stuff. I guess I will continue to look

Back