• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

cycle advice

bigvonpoe

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How would you guys cycle and dose the following. I am a seasoned steroid user.

npp
dhb
tren ace

What does your blood work look like? Weight & height ? Goals ? Test needs to be you’re strong base

All 3 together, why not lol.seriously I don't know u or anything about you,goals,stats,etc..I like all 3 of those compounds and have used them together.

How would you guys cycle and dose the following. I am a seasoned steroid user.

npp
dhb
tren ace
I would run a cycle with the npp.

Then I would run a cycle with the tren.

Then I would throw the DHB away or sell it to some cuck in the gym for 4x what I got it for.

I am 5'8 230 x-powerlifter. looking to slim down and keep muscle

you need to supply more information. like current height weight bf% and what you are looking to do. I've been looking into dhb, bit never used it. I have had great results with deca once before so I think I would use deca over npp. I will not use tren as I feel I would not do good with the sides. I'm big on primo, tbol, deca, anavar, winstrol. For what I'm doing and after I can get my results with a combo of those. tren is for the big boys unless you have used it before and successfully ran it for 8 wks I wouldn't try it. research and give us more information.

I like lower doses and wouldn't go too high with npp and tren since they're both nandrolones, but I really like running low tren with npp or deca. I'd keep tren 200 or less (150) and npp 300. Very little experience with DHB but if I used it with these I'd try 200-300. I'd use test too, probably 300+

Test/NPP/DHB..is a nice Run...
I'd Run the Test/NPP a couple weeks before adding DHB..that way you can get a better feel of DHB.. I love Low Dose cycles.. Start low and slowly go Up..
BUT
If the Gains are coming Nicely... Lock in that Dose..!!
Z ..

here is what i put together....

tren-a 300 mg week
test-p 600mg week
dhb-300 mg week
tbol-50mg-100mg week

Test/NPP/DHB..is a nice Run...
I'd Run the Test/NPP a couple weeks before adding DHB..that way you can get a better feel of DHB.. I love Low Dose cycles.. Start low and slowly go Up..
BUT
If the Gains are coming Nicely... Lock in that Dose..!!
Z ..
less is more. great advice. if 250mg of test works and gets you to 1100-1500 why do 500mg?

here is what i put together....

tren-a 300 mg week
test-p 600mg week
dhb-300 mg week
tbol-50mg-100mg week
15 weeks Test P 600mg
15 weeks Tren A 300mg
11-15 weeks Tbol 50mg

Remove DHB. Thats what I would do. Oral at end instead of kickstarting.

Back