• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Custom's Corner: Interview with JSWOLE

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Commercial: This segment of Custom's Corner is brought to you by Purple Panda Labs.
Purple Panda Labs we set the "TONE" around here. Shoot us an unsecured email and receive 50% off your next purchase.

Pre-interview:
Custom: Jswole we need to change some words around for security reason. If we use Domestic in our interview Montego1 is going to have a shit fit.
Custom: So we are going to use the word "dick" instead of Domestic and "cunt" instead for International. You got it?
Jswole: Yeah. "Cunt" for domestic and "dick" for international.
Custom: No you big dummy. Domestic changed to "dick" and international to "cunt"
Jswole. Now I got it.

Interview:
Custom: Dispense Quick you're on "The Corner" with Custom
Jswole: Who?
Custom: Sorry about that I meant Jswole
Jswole: Glad to be here.
Custom: So Jswole what do you prefere? Dick or Cunt
Jswole: I'm all about dick.
Custom: Do tell
Jswole: Yes dick is the way to go. Cunts are to high of a risk
Custom: So who has the best dick around?
Jswole: Dispense Quick and some other dicks I like too.
Custom: Why?
Jswole: Well I always do a little taste test of my tren. It seems like dick always numbs my tongue a bit.
Custom: And cunt?
Jswole: I just like dick
Jswole: I would just like to state in no way am I a rep or receive free gear from Dispense Quick
Custom: Why would you bring that up?
Jswole: Well it seems that every time there is a problem with another dick supplier I jump on top of it.
Custom: Nah no one thinks like that bro
Jswole: Good because really it's only because I like to inject dick in my buttocks.
Custom: So you never tried cunt?
Jswole: Nope Jswole only likes dick I told you that.
Custom: So you claim you're a 245lb beefcake. It seems now we are face to face you might be a little bit under that.
Jswole: Hey you fucker I just realized what you were doing here in this interview.
Custom: Well we're out of time folks be sure to join us next week for another Custom's Corner with special guest Charley.
Jswole: No wait guys I'm really not.......
Custom: Gibbs cut the tape!

giphy.gif

ROFLMAO!!! Best one yet. Jswole loves free dick the best. Everyone knows he’s a free dick whore. Hell, he’ll even admit it with no shame lmao. But I still love him. No homo... maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
HILARIOUS man! Best thread of 2019 :roflmao:

"I told you Ma,I told you I d get my 15 minutes!"

Gibbs, don’t sell yourself short on your chick flick fridays
An artist never sees his own work as a masterpiece. I already have this weeks done. Just waiting on Friday to roll around.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Good stuff!

between custom and gibbs, the pit has come back to life after being pretty dull for a long while. Keep them coming boys.
Just waiting on a check from the Prince. Oh wait, he sold to Arnold.

:coffee:

Just waiting on a check from the Prince. Oh wait, he sold to Arnold.

:coffee:

Maybe he has some leftover halo for her from the old days to compensate you with.

giphy.gif

Back