• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Custom's Corner: Interview with illegal alien Bullrush

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This segment of Custom's Corner is brought to you by XT Labs
Commercial: When you are South of the Border swing on in we are the shack right next to the Corona Brewery. OLA

Custom: So Bullrush you're on the corner with Custom
Bullrush: Me no speekie Engish
Custom: How about we use google translator?
Bullrush: Me no speakie english?
Custom: How.....did......you....come...to....the.......United....States?
Bullrush: Oh da hiver da hiver
Custom: The river?
Bullrush: si, si da hiver
Custom: Did.....you....ever....fix.....the.....problem.....with....Mick?
Bulrush: Si, Si
Custom: Tell us about the paid sponsored athletes you guys have
Bullrush: Si, Si
Custom: Do you really think they pin your gear....really
Custom: Are you gay?
Custom: I need to make a phone call be right back
Custom: You really don't understand anything I'm saying do you?
Custom: So I can say anything, like you........
Custom: Excuse me there is someone at the door
Custom: It's for you Bullrush it Custom's Agents they want to see your visa, I had nothing to do with it
Bullrush: No , no me likey the united stations. I do goody here
Bullrush: Custom me helpie
Custom: Don't worry buddy we'll have you back on the show when you swim across the river again...........Fuck tard
Custom: Unfortunately members we will have to stop due to circumstances beyond my control. But please join me next time when we will have XT Labs on the show. He told me through email he can swim so should be here very soon.

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude you are real funny. You should have your own stand up show. I already to your butt hurt self I am not Mexican. I am a proud American

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am glad i made a lasting impression on you. I did my job then. You will be dreaming about myself and the XT LABS gear for eternity. Sleep well sweet cakes.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am glad i made a lasting impression on you. I did my job then. You will be dreaming about myself and the XT LABS gear for eternity. Sleep well sweet cakes.

I'm sure your boss is really happy that you kept the Steelgear thread on the top page for 45 minutes dumbass

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol. He be happy that I fucking you up. Bitch boy..

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol. He be happy that I fucking you up. Bitch boy..

Are you sure you are American
Estás seguro de que eres estadounidense
lol

lifter916

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nuff said. Might want to end this now. You'll lose this battle bud. If you have 3 days of posting on a forum and you're already calling out vets of a new board you're coming to join, fuck off.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

hj2

Hugh Jassol
Registered Member
Reaction score
Someone is getting butthurt lol Learn to speak English though please.

source.gif

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nuff said. Might want to end this now. You'll lose this battle bud. If you have 3 days of posting on a forum and you're already calling out vets of a new board you're coming to join, fuck off.

Who fucking care how many post I have. You all are a bunch of ball sucking chimpanzees. And yeah i called his bitch ass out.

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Someone build a wall.... these BOP immigrants be coming in numbers!!!! Hahaha
You guys come in herds .. I guess that what happens when one you get butt hurt. I send you all some anal lube to ease your pain.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys come in herds .. I guess that what happens when one you get butt hurt. I send you all some anal lube to ease your pain.

Dude you alone and not to mention your jack ass lying fucking boss have insulted around 8 vets and you think this is going to help sales? You know there is a thing called pm here it is used to send messages so my question to you is how many bad pms have already gone out? BOP you were well protected but here in the pit not so much. How many members do you think come into the pit on a daily basis? Lets say 80% which half of them are loyal to each other so that means you already lost about 40% of your business that you should be getting. But oh yeah I forgot you guys have several pharmacies who needs members cash

- - - Updated - - -

We come in herds? mother fucker your in our house now

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude you alone and not to mention your jack ass lying fucking boss have insulted around 8 vets and you think this is going to help sales? You know there is a thing called pm here it is used to send messages so my question to you is how many bad pms have already gone out? BOP you were well protected but here in the pit not so much. How many members do you think come into the pit on a daily basis? Lets say 80% which half of them are loyal to each other so that means you already lost about 40% of your business that you should be getting. But oh yeah I forgot you guys have several pharmacies who needs members cash

- - - Updated - - -

We come in herds? mother fucker your in our house now
We have a loyal base. And from what I heard there are already some of your customers jumping ship to come to us. Lmao.

lifter916

Registered Member
Reaction score

Y'all hit me on msg with an over under bet on how long this clown lasts. I don't give a fuck who you are if you come and speak like a fucking idiot, your gonna get called.

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Y'all hit me on msg with an over under bet on how long this clown lasts. I don't give a fuck who you are if you come and speak like a fucking idiot, your gonna get called.

I need a good ball scratcher, are down for it. Heard you were good at that like the rest of your clown posse.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
We have a loyal base. And from what I heard there are already some of your customers jumping ship to come to us. Lmao.

Yeah they are flying right to your PHARMACIES in Mexico:fapping:

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score

He's already in the red. Just neg him again cause who's gonna listen to a guy that's in the red Newbs sure won't and I'm betting that's where he gets most of his business

Bullrush

Registered Member
Reaction score
He's already in the red. Just neg him again cause who's gonna listen to a guy that's in the red Newbs sure won't and I'm betting that's where he gets most of his business
Ass clowns at the best.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I need a good ball scratcher, are down for it. Heard you were good at that like the rest of your clown posse.

Please check your grammar if you are going to post in my threads. My eyes hurt

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dammit...I have a little dinner and you kids get into all kinds of shit. Who the fuck is bullrush anyways? Why did i read this post first? Somebody get grandpa up to speed.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Honestly... I’m not sure bullrush did anything wrong according to the rules... however some one questioned the gear he reps for...

havent seen proof for either side ... if you wanna be fair ... I was just throwing soft cheap shots... almost like just caressing the chin... haven’t unloaded the sweet chin music yet...

also , I am not associated with any posse.. except the knights Templar... I protect Christians

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly... I’m not sure bullrush did anything wrong according to the rules... however some one questioned the gear he reps for...

havent seen proof for either side ... if you wanna be fair ... I was just throwing soft cheap shots... almost like just caressing the chin... haven’t unleaded the sweet chin music yet...

also , I am not associated with any posse.. except the knights Templar... I protect Christians

I'm feeling toasty. Post a link so i can catch up. All these gd nfg guy threads....for fucks sake.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong, I love the new action though. Something different is always nice.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dammit...I have a little dinner and you kids get into all kinds of shit. Who the fuck is bullrush anyways? Why did i read this post first? Somebody get grandpa up to speed.
I had an issue with his boss nothing major but I could see how he might have got offended. And out of nowhere this toolbag comes into the Steelgear forum with the classic "your gear is bathtub gear blah blah". Well long story short he's now on Custom's Corner lol

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
So... what’s nfg mean... and also sometimes I see ffs...no clue what that means either

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
:thinking:
I dont know who this bullfucker is either but he seems like a real soft cunt. Apologies if I am wrong about you bullfucker- just looking at this thread you come across as a simple soft cunt.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Please check your grammar if you are going to post in my threads. My eyes hurt

Lol agreed. Bullrush still butthurt about the whole thing with Mick on M&S?

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered Member
Reaction score

Now you just insulted the posse. Get the fuck outta here. Oh, and take all the fat guys that think there jacked with ya...el douche