• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Customer review of Granabolic

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another TD today. 3 for 3 and couldnt be happier.

Products: A+
Communicatiom: A+
TA: A+. (all tds in under double digit business days). Faster then some doms.
Rep: A+
Packaging: A+

All around great service. Questions answered. TDs thrown on time. Knowledgable rep who makes himself available. A number of different product lines, and even more I'm looking forward to.

Thank you, Dath. And thanks to all the vets out there who gave solid advice on GR.

curttag

Registered Member
Reaction score
thats awesome bro! very good to hear! dont know about products yet besides from what i have heard but will have my order sent in this week. all i do know is dath is a good dude!! always online and always willing to help. have asked him many questions and has always followed up with me very quickly even if it had nothing to do with gr. having someone like that says alot about the company he stands beside so very excited to try them out. nice to hear though johnny! congrats bro

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother. Im sure you will not be dissapointed.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your welcome homie!!!

Gonna have to send you a frequent buyer punch card :)

What'd ya get today brother?!?!?.....some proviron I presume !

And Thank you Johnny!! For the great and honest feedback brother

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your welcome homie!!!

Gonna have to send you a frequent buyer punch card :)

What'd ya get today brother?!?!?.....some proviron I presume !

And Thank you Johnny!! For the great and honest feedback brother

Proviron and t3

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, Johnny. How's the cut going?

Going well, thanks for asking. I hit my target of 226 for the start of my cycle sept 10.. (started my cut at 267 on July 11). Still have a lot more work to do.

The t3 was for my wife. Although I considered it, I have sleep issues to begin with. So I wanted to stay away from stims and t3. I know t3 isn't a stim, but I'm doing fine without it.

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow... huge change!! Reactions from people who know you?

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow... huge change!! Reactions from people who know you?

They've noticed I've lost weight, but I carry it well when I'm heavy. So I think unless you see me w my shirt off, it's not as noticeable as it sounds.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
They've noticed I've lost weight, but I carry it well when I'm heavy. So I think unless you see me w my shirt off, it's not as noticeable as it sounds.

It's a phenomenal change...how's this first week been bro?
Inquring minds wanna know :)

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's a phenomenal change...how's this first week been bro?
Inquring minds wanna know :)

First week has been great. I guess I was prepared to be walking around w a limp. Almost zero PIP..wouldn't even know I pinned my glute, and the one in the thigh was noticeable the next day but minor.

So far so good. Had some good workouts, back day was an amazing high energy and focused workout. Looking forward to feeling "on".

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
First week has been great. I guess I was prepared to be walking around w a limp. Almost zero PIP..wouldn't even know I pinned my glute, and the one in the thigh was noticeable the next day but minor.

So far so good. Had some good workouts, back day was an amazing high energy and focused workout. Looking forward to feeling "on".

My apologizes for the late reply here bro, damn I ask a question and don't check back for 24 hrs ...
it's great to hear Johnny, this prop is the smoothest I've pinned ever ! Simply great clean gearzzzzz!!
that " on " feeling will come about in time, i think everyone is different how they notice it but sounds like things are off to a great start for the first week my man.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
thats awesome bro! very good to hear! dont know about products yet besides from what i have heard but will have my order sent in this week. all i do know is dath is a good dude!! always online and always willing to help. have asked him many questions and has always followed up with me very quickly even if it had nothing to do with gr. having someone like that says alot about the company he stands beside so very excited to try them out. nice to hear though johnny! congrats bro

Looking forward to hearing your review Curt thanks brother :winkfinger:

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gotta check in here with Johnny, how's the cycle going brother?
got a few pm's ill answer back to also brother, been a little preoccupied last few days.

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Going well. Seeing some positive mass changes in the mirror. Strength and endurance has gone up. Pins have been smooth, no PIP. Gonna really try to hit cardio and macros this next 4 weeks so I can get the most out of the winny starting week 8.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Going well. Seeing some positive mass changes in the mirror. Strength and endurance has gone up. Pins have been smooth, no PIP. Gonna really try to hit cardio and macros this next 4 weeks so I can get the most out of the winny starting week 8.

Looks/sounds like its going well John. Really wanna hear your feedback on the winny :)

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks/sounds like its going well John. Really wanna hear your feedback on the winny :)

Have some fat to shed this month before I start. I want to make the most out of The winny But I also figure I have 8 weeks to drop the 15 pounds or so of fat I'd like to drop if I include the 4 weeks of winny starting November 1.

I was sweating the weight off until I started my cycle. Which is strange because I figured with more muscle and more test in my system I'd burn more fat. I have to order some fat calipers because with the mass and strength gains I've had, I don't think the scale is a good form of measurement anymore.

Looking forward to the next 8 weeks and the winny to see how it effects me. I just finished up week 4 and the sust technically started kicking in last week. I'm glad I did the front load with the British dragon prop because I definately saw gains in the first few weeks I don't think I would have seen w the longer entered sust alone.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have some fat to shed this month before I start. I want to make the most out of The winny But I also figure I have 8 weeks to drop the 15 pounds or so of fat I'd like to drop if I include the 4 weeks of winny starting November 1.

I was sweating the weight off until I started my cycle. Which is strange because I figured with more muscle and more test in my system I'd burn more fat. I have to order some fat calipers because with the mass and strength gains I've had, I don't think the scale is a good form of measurement anymore.

Looking forward to the next 8 weeks and the winny to see how it effects me. I just finished up week 4 and the sust technically started kicking in last week. I'm glad I did the front load with the British dragon prop because I definately saw gains in the first few weeks I don't think I would have seen w the longer entered sust alone.

All in All sounds good bro, sometimes the mirror does become a better judge then the scale, I go through periods in a cycle where scale doesn't move 8days plus but I can almost feel the growth taking place, it's like a different type of skin or muscle tightness then bam hop on a scale and 2-3lbs and it sticks.

Be checking in with you John, your gonna hit your goals bro !!! 29 days left in this month :winkfinger:

BTW that signature KICKASS BRO!!!!!
rockin the Gr Banner....

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT JOHN !!

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dath. Even my wife is ordering from you guys now. Ha. She ordered some t3 on her own the other day! I told her I'd do it for her, but one day I woke up and she told me she did it on her own. Ha.

Johnnyboy004

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick update: I was running Adex at 1mg eod because I was nervous of estro sides. I have body fat floating between 16-18% so I was worried being first cycle, and higher bf % I might run into more estro sides. The dose was too high and I was feeling pretty drained during workouts. I took some good advice from Dath and Rainier and knocked the dosage down to .5 eod and my energy levels and workouts are much better. Unfortunately, I'm in a state where I can not get bloods done.

I literally just felt drained. Like I hadn't eaten in days when I was trying to get my workouts in. After I knocked the dose down, I could feel a change almost immediately. Probably due to the short half life of Adex.

Anyway, some more solid advice from you guys. Thanks

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Quick update: I was running Adex at 1mg eod because I was nervous of estro sides. I have body fat floating between 16-18% so I was worried being first cycle, and higher bf % I might run into more estro sides. The dose was too high and I was feeling pretty drained during workouts. I took some good advice from Dath and Rainier and knocked the dosage down to .5 eod and my energy levels and workouts are much better. Unfortunately, I'm in a state where I can not get bloods done.

I literally just felt drained. Like I hadn't eaten in days when I was trying to get my workouts in. After I knocked the dose down, I could feel a change almost immediately. Probably due to the short half life of Adex.

Anyway, some more solid advice from you guys. Thanks

Good to hear John, were both using the same adex and .5 mg has been working good so far, labs in a few wks will tell the ultimate sign. estrogen is an evil bitch lol.