• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Customer Complaint

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In five years on ASF this is my first public complaint against a sponsor. I've had quite a few good experiences with Steroidify over the years, especially when I won a few of their promo auctions. In February I ordered some products from Duce. First shipment never made it to this side of the pond, second was nabbed, and there were two more reships and neither made it. I opened a ticket and asked for store credit based on the terms on their site and they just ignored me. It's been almost seven months since I placed the order. Pretty disappointed.

@Steroidify Rep this is a very trusted and veteran member.

Would you very kindly please handle the customer service on this issue sir? Much love to you as always and I appreciate any response you have. I am happy to speak to you and help resolve this in any way, shape and form. Thank you sir <3

Brutha, want me to speak with them for you? I consider these guys solid friends. I have networked with them for many years, and used many of their products.
Let me reach out, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation GJ.
Give me a bit, let me see what I can do for you my man...

Thank you Vision and Wes! I hate airing this shit on a public forum.
You were "more than patient" and it is "their terms", so you are more than justified to air this.
Hope it works out for ya GJ..

Thank you Vision and Wes! I hate airing this shit on a public forum.
You did the right thing man. Sometimes CS with some sources get overwhelmed or have a lot going on and incidentally CS falls off for a moment, its a good way to redirect things and get much needed attention..
These guys are GREAT to work with, like I said, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. I've worked with YOU to for YEARS and we had some delays here and there and you were always patient and extremely easy to work with, always a delight and charming. I'm confident this will get resolved! (y)

I'm confident this will get resolved! (y)
I am too

7 months is a crazy long time
Thank you Vision for all your efforts as always, you are much appreciated.

I am too

7 months is a crazy long time
Thank you Vision for all your efforts as always, you are much appreciated.
As always brutha, you know how you, me and others roll around here. (y)

By the way, not to hijack or steal the thunder from Steroidfiy, if in the event they are away on vacation since they haven't be active since Aug 26th, which would explain the "white noise".
Wes would you wanna go in with me and get GJ squared away with some compounds that he might be in need of, just until they get back to him.

To SF I mean this is a de-escalation manner with good intentions, covering your 6 and his at the same time..:grouphug:

Helluva guy Vis ! That’s great stuff

By the way, not to hijack or steal the thunder from Steroidfiy, if in the event they are away on vacation since they haven't be active since Aug 26th, which would explain the "white noise".
Wes would you wanna go in with me and get GJ squared away with some compounds that he might be in need of, just until they get back to him.

To SF I mean this is a de-escalation manner with good intentions, covering your 6 and his at the same time..:grouphug:

IML Gear Cream!
Wow Gotta love this Shit. Nice work by everyone involved in the thread.
Like I said prior, both parties involved here are absolutely solid, the customer and the source.
I'm trying to be optimistic, and assuming that they're just taking a little break.
I normally keep my nose out of business, but I got nothing but good things to say about both sides.
And I'm sure everyone else can agree. 👍

I'm sure I can arrange help ;) I'll PM you both when I'm back later.

Hello folks, Mr. GJ, Vision, GYMnTonic, everyone...

Really sorry to hear. Please drop me a PM with order ID and I will sort this out ASAP.

We appreciate the good words. Vision is a good friend of many years and always a stand up guy. Thanks for the PM, buddy.

I won't know exactly what's going on until tomorrow, but we have the same policies since 2008 and I've never seen anyone be overlooked.

Talk later.

Hello folks, Mr. GJ, Vision, GYMnTonic, everyone...

Really sorry to hear. Please drop me a PM with order ID and I will sort this out ASAP.

We appreciate the good words. Vision is a good friend of many years and always a stand up guy. Thanks for the PM, buddy.

I won't know exactly what's going on until tomorrow, but we have the same policies since 2008 and I've never seen anyone be overlooked.

Talk later.
It's always a pleasure buddy.
If there's ever anything you guys need, please not hesitate to reach out. :)

It goes both ways, friend.
Anything just drop me a line.
Right on brother, and we appreciate you.
Glad to see you back on man and I hope all is well.
And as always if you're not around I got your 6. ;)

Refund was posted. Thank you Vision, Wes and Steroidify! Again, I have made a half dozen successful orders with Steroidify. I'm guessing the issues were related to the conflict in Ukraine which may be impacting orders coming from that region.

Refund was posted. Thank you Vision, Wes and Steroidify! Again, I have made a half dozen successful orders with Steroidify. I'm guessing the issues were related to the conflict in Ukraine which may be impacting orders coming from that region.
Man, this is absolutely terrific that there was a resolve. These guys are great over here, and you're always a pleasure to work with. I assumed there had to be some sort of miscommunication or misunderstanding somewhere, clerical errors happen and things often get overlooked unintentionally. 👍

Glad this has been handled.

Anything out of the ordinary, you guys can always PM me. Even if I don't post promos for a few days, I'm here every week day.
We're not the kind of company that will give excuses, but this was a very rare case of 4 reships somehow being lost in transit. A record, I believe...

Anyhow... GJ, sorry brother. We're not out there to take anyone's money. I'm guessing something got lost in translation.

Again, thanks Vision and GYM. You guys are the best.

Glad this has been handled.

Anything out of the ordinary, you guys can always PM me. Even if I don't post promos for a few days, I'm here every week day.
We're not the kind of company that will give excuses, but this was a very rare case of 4 reships somehow being lost in transit. A record, I believe...

Anyhow... GJ, sorry brother. We're not out there to take anyone's money. I'm guessing something got lost in translation.

Again, thanks Vision and GYM. You guys are the best.
My brother, this is a 100% correct that a lot of times things get lost in translation.
I wanted to reinforce the members, readers and potential clients that they are always in good care with you.
No one should ever have anything to worry about.. :)

Get Shredded!
Great to see what I just read… that’s what makes this board so damn special. Solid guys helping people out and great REPS doing their job and going above and beyond to fix issues.

I hope it’s okay I stopped in here Steroidify… I know it’s your forum but I just wanted to chime In and say what a great job by all involved. OP glad you got sorted out…

JJ

Great to see what I just read… that’s what makes this board so damn special. Solid guys helping people out and great REPS doing their job and going above and beyond to fix issues.

I hope it’s okay I stopped in here Steroidify… I know it’s your forum but I just wanted to chime In and say what a great job by all involved. OP glad you got sorted out…

JJ
You remember the talk we had from day one. Right?!?

You remember the talk we had from day one. Right?!?
I certainly do… I’ll always remember that talk brother. Much respect 🙏

You and every rep are always welcome here. We, the good guys, need to help each other and the community getting rid of the dishonest ones among us.
Our good friend Vision is always there for us. And you can come here anytime. Please grab a cup of coffee.

giphy.webp

Back