• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Custom Sanctioned fight (streetfight) Mighty Mouse/stinkfingerdelux

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Custom: Welcome ASF fans I'm Custom we're coming to you from the intersection of Ferry Street and Railroad Ave in Newark N.J. Tonight I have a special guest calling the fight with me. Long time friend and life partner Gibbs
Gibbs: Glad to be here and I'm sure we're in for a battle here tonight. They don't call this place "The Ironbound" part of Newark for nothing.
Custom: That right Gibbs and as we speak I see the two fighters have arrived.
Gibbs: Stinkfinger look furious as well as Might Mouse
Custom: I see stinkfinger has brought his corner man, it appears to be Arnold
Gibbs: You mean Prince don't ya?
Custom: I thought Prince was Heavyiron?
Gibbs: No Heavyiron is Basskiller
Custom: Then who is.....ah fuck it I'm confused
Gibbs: Look at this the boys are in the middle of the intersection nose to belly button squaring each other up.
Gibbs: Stinkfinger unloads with a barrage of lefts and rights
Custom: But to no avail they all missed going over Mighty Mouse's head. I knew height would play a factor in this fight.
Custom: Mighty Mouse throws a stiff jab hitting Stinkfinger in the nuts.
Custom: That should be a low blow and 1 point should be taken
Gibbs: You idiot this is a street fight there are no rules
Custom: I thought we agreed while showering last night you would respect me a little more
Gibbs: You're right my bad
Custom: Both fighter have now locked up and it appears Stinkfinger is scratching his A-Hole
Custom: Good God he's now sticking the same finger up Might Mouse's nose
Gibbs: Well we know how he got his screen name now
Gibbs: Stinkfinger just grabbed a stroller from some lady and whacked Mighty in the face with it
Custom: Holy shit there seemed to be a baby in it
Gibbs: Yeah and Mighty Mouse picked up the child and looks like he's giving it CPR
Custom: He's not giving it CPR Gibbs he's eating it!
Gibbs: He is and it's giving him Super Powers I swear I just saw him grow 8 or 9 inches
Custom: Mighty Mouse just pulled out a can of mace this is me getting excited now
Gibbs: Dude get you hand of my cock for Christ sakes we're on the air
Gibbs: Mighty has maced Stinkfinger and has now decided to climb a traffic light pole
Custom: Yeah he's just hanging there looking like one of those monkeys that came in that game "A barrel full of monkeys"
Gibbs: Stinkfinger is wondering around and can't see where Mighty Mouse is due to the mace
Custom: He has let go of the pole and landed on Stinkfingers head
Gibbs: How did he pull his shorts down to his knees while falling
Custom: Don't know but Mighty is giving him the ol' stink hole right in the face
Gibbs: That's it! Stinkfinger is out the fight is over
Custom: That was amazing how come I think there will be a rematch. Stinkfinger has alot of balls going after a vet like Mighty Mouse I'll give him that.
Gibbs: I don't know lets go discuss it over dinner I'll let you pick the restaurant tonight
Custom: You're so good to me
Custom: Join us next time ASF fans. I'm sure I can provoke a fight between two members.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow. Fellas. What a mother fuckin honor to have been featured in this battle. Mighty mouse u fuck. U had me at hello. Beat me.fair n square. As well all Saw Coming. I'd. Be happy to buy ur ass a beer after that but I can't afford. No Jameson. And since ur the cockiest fuck I've come across here. I'm sure there'll be a rematch. Well played sirs. Ima smoke some weed and relax.
N mouse. I just start trt a year ago. Dawg. Of. Course I ain't got 20.inch fucking guns lmfao

Gibbs

Registered Member
Reaction score
Best fight commentary so far! Gich!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The_northman1522

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow. Fellas. What a mother fuckin honor to have been featured in this battle. Mighty mouse u fuck. U had me at hello. Beat me.fair n square. As well all Saw Coming. I'd. Be happy to buy ur ass a beer after that but I can't afford. No Jameson. And since ur the cockiest fuck I've come across here. I'm sure there'll be a rematch. Well played sirs. Ima smoke some weed and relax.
N mouse. I just start trt a year ago. Dawg. Of. Course I ain't got 20.inch fucking guns lmfao
You don't need trt to get 20 inch arms. You need genetics, diet, and pussy. Your trt must come from the pipe.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk