• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Currently cutting and looking flat as fuk.. do I even lift...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Currently shedding these last 10lbs to get down to around 12%bf so I can see the rest of my abs before my bulk. And damn this is a MINDFUK.. 2k calories a day and I feel like a fucking stick man. Depressed as shit..

How often should I be doing a refeeding to carb up and look full again? Should I say fuk the refeeding and just diet down and get it over with?

:: jumps off bridge ::

Try a once a week carb up. Start slow and see how you look and feel then adjust.
Or just man up ya big pussy! Lol

I'll probably just eat Maintenance calories everyday 7 days or so and up my carbs.

Love that signature OldSchool... lmao

Currently shedding these last 10lbs to get down to around 12%bf so I can see the rest of my abs before my bulk. And damn this is a MINDFUK.. 2k calories a day and I feel like a fucking stick man. Depressed as shit..

How often should I be doing a refeeding to carb up and look full again? Should I say fuk the refeeding and just diet down and get it over with?

I go a little above maintenance once every 2 to 3 days. The rest are below maintenance with low carbs. Hardest part of cutting for guys who have spent a LONG time just trying to get BIG is the mind game it plays with you. Everyone else will think you still look great but your muscles feel less full which is what you associate with size. Eventually, you will start to look fantastic. Just takes a while. Suck down ya pride and do what you know works.

It really all depends on the way your diet it set up....

Being flat is just part of cutting though so, it's inevitably going to happen. If you're not carb cycling then a cheat meal once a week would be what I would do. Imo it doesn't really matter what day you put it in there but, I like to add them on non training days that I do cardio.

If you're carb cycling then one training day, add in high carbs with MINIMAL fats. Start around an extra 200g of carbs and see where your weight lands about 4 days after and adjust from there.

^^ this. You're cutting. Just deal with it bro.

Ok thanks guys.. I think I'm going to eat a cheat meal on day 7 and stay around maintenance calories. Keep my fats to a minumum to make room for around 200 extra grams of carbs.

I'm ready for this to be over with.. I feel like by the time I'm done I'm going to look frail as fuk..

:: beats head against wall ::

Ok thanks guys.. I think I'm going to eat a cheat meal on day 7 and stay around maintenance calories. Keep my fats to a minumum to make room for around 200 extra grams of carbs.

I'm ready for this to be over with.. I feel like by the time I'm done I'm going to look frail as fuk..

:: beats head against wall ::
You will be ok :)

You can add all those carbs into a single meal or, spread them throughout the day.

Nobody who cut ever had full muscles 100% of the time.

Flat not fat.

You need to remember to stay super hydrated. You're flat because you've got no carbs or water. Stick with it for a bit

Monte and tbj can probably confirm this better then me, I don't cut. But doesn't adding extra sodium to your diet fill you out better?

Rangers lead the way

IML Gear Cream!
Monte and tbj can probably confirm this better then me, I don't cut. But doesn't adding extra sodium to your diet fill you out better?

Rangers lead the way
Yep yep.

Water follows sodium. That's why sodium and water and both manipulated based on one another before a show. Depleat the body of water, sodium and carbs so when you reintroduce these, they are forced straight into the muscle and there is no sub q water hanging around.

For those who are skeptical about sodium, try adding extra salt to all your meals one day, especially pre workout, and see the pumps you get in the gym.

I just finished cutting, 230 to 210, wasn't strict and regimented like most, added in 3-4 days of cardio, dropped kcals and carbs back to 2-3k. I'm naturally skinny and lean so very easy to drop weight, harder for me to put on size. Back up to 220 now, leaner and harder than I was at this weight last year. Gradually recomping over the last 2yrs, mostly staying 220-225 but getting leaner and harder.

your diet is all wrong . i can tell you that without even knowing it is.
carb cycle plus 1 dirty cheat meal a week works best for me .
also remember flat is temporary and can be fixed is a few hours, fat cant

Bc.. my diet is? I hit my macros day in and day out. I don't think it's wrong as I'm seeing the progress I want. I just feel flat as fukkkkkk

Bc.. my diet is? I hit my macros day in and day out. I don't think it's wrong as I'm seeing the progress I want. I just feel flat as fukkkkkk

its not about macros its about meal timing and the food you use to fill you out .
paper does not equate to real life results. go eat a medium pizza and tell me how you look and feel in the gym tomorrow

its not about macros its about meal timing and the food you use to fill you out .
paper does not equate to real life results. go eat a medium pizza and tell me how you look and feel in the gym tomorrow

If I eat a medium pizza I'll gain 3-5lbs by the next day!.....and my blood pressure will go up 20pts...lol

If I eat a medium pizza I'll gain 3-5lbs by the next day!.....and my blood pressure will go up 20pts...lol

yes but how do you look a day or 2 later in the gym? pumped and full ?
pizza my not be your thing, maybe its all you can eat sushi?
different foods have a different effect. my point is you need it ,
you cant stay clean and low cal all week, week after week.

here is an example of what i do on sat night.
i go out for Italian. have 4-6 shots of jack
eat some fried calamari with a loaf of bread and tons of olive oil.
small to medium pizza.
monday in the gym i look my best, veins blown out, muscle pumped and feel like they are going to explode.
yeah my gut is a lil pushed out and abs smooth out a lil, but the rest of me looks freakish.
then by Thursday i start to flatten back down to normal

My maintenance calories for 214lb is 2750.. 2k puts me in about a 700 calories deficit for the day. I bulk on 3100 cals

If I were to eat a medium pizza I would gain about 8 lbs of water weight and look like absolute shit for 3 days. I can look at a cookie and gain 5 lbs. I fukin hate it...

Its a shotty feel when you feel flat, I threw in some mk677 the last month at 20mg a day and I'm full as fuck on a deficit. But I'm also cunning tren e lol

Get Shredded!
My maintenance calories for 214lb is 2750.. 2k puts me in about a 700 calories deficit for the day. I bulk on 3100 cals

If I were to eat a medium pizza I would gain about 8 lbs of water weight and look like absolute shit for 3 days. I can look at a cookie and gain 5 lbs. I fukin hate it...

post your exact diet . let me see what i'm dealing with here

What's that mk677 all about?

- - - Updated - - -

Bc I log everything I eat.. I'll post some screens of it

this pic is after about 6 shots of tequila and a huge Mexican meal.
i've got veins in my back, so maybe i'm not really the best guy to give advice.
for hard gainers. i dont want to steer you guys in the wrong direction.

439500aa-f068-4cae-a2de-415ad833d777_zps78wkhhyi.jpg

Bro your veins got veins!

Op im there with you. Im well into ketosis at the moment. Ive lost about 8-9lbs in the last 4.5 days.

Obviously water weight. My goal is 220. Im at 248-250 at the moment.

What's that mk677 all about?

- - - Updated - - -

Bc I log everything I eat.. I'll post some screens of it

Oral gh secratague(sp). Kinda like an oral ghrp-6. Shoots heroin up and makes you hungry as hell so its hard on a deficit. But its my all time favorite research liquid. Works really good

Bro your veins got veins!

Op im there with you. Im well into ketosis at the moment. Ive lost about 8-9lbs in the last 4.5 days.

yeah they can get pretty nasty when i actually diet down.
ok so i get a lil help from big pharma. i'm not gonna lie

4a344ee8-d6ee-4cea-8533-f235b8f1cca0_zpsiyge9seb.jpg

Freaky veins bro! What bf range u stay at?

yes but how do you look a day or 2 later in the gym? pumped and full ?
pizza my not be your thing, maybe its all you can eat sushi?
different foods have a different effect. my point is you need it ,
you cant stay clean and low cal all week, week after week.

here is an example of what i do on sat night.
i go out for Italian. have 4-6 shots of jack
eat some fried calamari with a loaf of bread and tons of olive oil.
small to medium pizza.
monday in the gym i look my best, veins blown out, muscle pumped and feel like they are going to explode.
yeah my gut is a lil pushed out and abs smooth out a lil, but the rest of me looks freakish.
then by Thursday i start to flatten back down to normal

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the win!!!

Looks like a nice veiny cawk!

Back