• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Curious

Andyman19

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came across some orals, m-1-t just kind of curious to what this really is, I seen it was supposed to be test, but wasn't quite sure if it would be used as a replacement from points or if they're used for something else. If it is an extra option compared to points what would be the difference between using one over the other, as always thanks for the help, insight, and advice.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not really sure what youre asking? No, M1T is not supposed to be test.

"wasn't quite sure if it would be used as a replacement from points or if they're used for something else. If it is an extra option compared to points what would be the difference"

Andyman19

Registered Member
Reaction score
So methyltestosterone isn't really testosterone? And I was just wondering if it was something like test p and all the rest of them just in oral form or not, like I said just came across it and was curious to what it was.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
I came across some orals, m-1-t just kind of curious to what this really is, I seen it was supposed to be test, but wasn't quite sure if it would be used as a replacement from points or if they're used for something else. If it is an extra option compared to points what would be the difference between using one over the other, as always thanks for the help, insight, and advice.
Points? By 'points' do you mean needles/pins?
EDIT: if you're unwilling or unable to pin, gear isn't for you

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Methyl-1-testosterone is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. It is a DHT derivative. It cannot convert to DHT or estrogen. M1T is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-200% as androgenic as methlytest. There is a structural modification that allows the compound to survive the first pass through the liver. This is what makes it extremely orally bioavailable but also liver toxic.

Cycles / Dosages
A typical dose for M1T would range from 5mg per day to 20mg per day depending on experience. It is extremely powerful and extremely liver toxic. Due to this it is not recommended to run a cycle for more than 2-4 weeks. Many users will start at a lower dose and taper up depending on side effects and results. It is very possible to add 15-20lbs on a 2-4 week cycle of M1T. Users will often stack injectables such as testosterone with an M1T cycle.

Regardless, if you stack it or not, N2Guard must be run while on M1T to protect the liver. A PCT (post cycle therapy) will absolutely need to be run since M1T will suppress natural testosterone production. When run on its own, a mini-PCT will suffice due to the short length. I would recommend something like a 4 week PCT with the following:

Side Effects
We have already discussed liver toxicity but there are other side effects that come with the use of M1T. Probably the most common and toughest to deal with is lethargy. Users may become extremely fatigued throughout the day while using this compound. It is the reason many people will keep their dose closer to the 10mg per day mark.

Another side effect which is common with many oral steroids is elevated blood pressure. This is not something to take lightly. In addition, a side effect similar to one that comes with anavar is possible nosebleeds. It is not known why this happens with M1T use but it has been reported.

Other possible side effects include muscle cramps (lower back, calves), lack of sex drive, increase in sex drive, HPTA suppression, hair loss for those prone to male pattern baldness, BHP or increased size of prostate, aggressiveness, headaches, irritability, insomnia, and a decrease in appetite. The nice thing is that M1T does not aromatize, so there is no risk of estrogen related side effects.

Side Effects
We have already discussed liver toxicity but there are other side effects that come with the use of M1T. Probably the most common and toughest to deal with is lethargy. Users may become extremely fatigued throughout the day while using this compound. It is the reason many people will keep their dose closer to the 10mg per day mark.

Another side effect which is common with many oral steroids is elevated blood pressure. This is not something to take lightly. In addition, a side effect similar to one that comes with anavar is possible nosebleeds. It is not known why this happens with M1T use but it has been reported.

Other possible side effects include muscle cramps (lower back, calves), lack of sex drive, increase in sex drive, HPTA suppression, hair loss for those prone to male pattern baldness, BHP or increased size of prostate, aggressiveness, headaches, irritability, insomnia, and a decrease in appetite. The nice thing is that M1T does not aromatize, so there is no risk of estrogen related side effects.

Andyman19

Registered Member
Reaction score
Points? By 'points' do you mean needles/pins?
EDIT: if you're unwilling or unable to pin, gear isn't for you
Already ran lots of cycles, unwilling isn't a problem, like.I.said.just came across it while looking Into my next cycle and was curious what it was and if.it.would be beneficial, thanks.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
M1T is great for adding strength and power to your routine. Unfortunately it should only be ran in short cycles due to it's extreme hepatoxcity. If you can tolerate feeling like crap.... lethargic and fatigued...it's awesome for increasing your strength.

Andyman19

Registered Member
Reaction score
M1T is great for adding strength and power to your routine. Unfortunately it should only be ran in short cycles due to it's extreme hepatoxcity. If you can tolerate feeling like crap.... lethargic and fatigued...it's awesome for increasing your strength.
If ran do you still need to run test or would it take place of it?

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Already ran lots of cycles, unwilling isn't a problem, like.I.said.just came across it while looking Into my next cycle and was curious what it was and if.it.would be beneficial, thanks.

Well then what did you mean when you said points? This whole post made zero sense. We’re just trying to figure out what the fuck you’re talking about…

Is English a secondary language for you?