• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Curious on how to start a cycle

remy1738

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm aware of the risks and I'm 18 and want to get big I work out everyday but just need something more and don't know how or where to get any of this stuff and I don't know if any of it is safe

Stick to protien shakes this is not somthing you need

Advanced Labs VIP customer

Plenty of calories and plenty of weights and you will get big. Steroids are not the answer.

Wait until you're 20/21. Your endocrines are GOLDEN right now for gains. Don't fuck them up for life.

"im aware of the risks" .....yeah and we are aware how lazy you are. What are your stats? post a pic? let me guess you been busting your ass (not really) for 6-12 months and are stuck?
LMFAO at kids who want it and want it yesterday. What you mean is you dont eat enough, dont know how to train properly and want the drugs to do the work for you like magical muscle faeries. Do you even train legs?

My fucking 14 year old is 280.....fucking 280 at almost 6'4" .....with 18" arms and 30+ " quads. You know why? because he trains with my foot in his ass 5 days a week two hours a day since he was 11 and hard core for the last 18 months. He takes 10 g creatine a day and eats more in a day than I guarantee you do in 2-3 days. Get a clue kid...... steroids indeed.....gtfo... with this troll thread.

Last edited:
My Nephew is 18 and always asks me "how do I get big" "I go to the gym and eat a lot"
Yea you eat shit! Candy and cup cakes dont count! As soon as you start eatting 7 meals a day come see me because no gear is going to just make you big without food. Real food! So eat eat and eat some more. Yea its as hard to get the food down as it is to get that last rep. But thats what it takes.

Go to gym, you are too young too use any steroid!DO NOT SCREW YOUR BODY in such a young age !

Cupcakes don't count? Next its push mowing isn't cardio!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back