• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crusing test levels?

Hacks909

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are normal to above normal level of crusing levels of testosterone? I’ve been on TRT for two weeks now and I’ll be blasting maybe a few times a year.

Edit: I know everyone is different and I know it depends on bloods but in average, what levels should I or anyone for that matter be cruising at?

I've "cruised" at 200/wk injected IM and my Total levels are ~1300. If that helps you?

I dont think there's a one-size fits all. Medically, anything over 1,000 is on the high end, supraphysiological. Could it have negative long-term health effects? There's not a lot of solid long term data to know for sure. Personally, I plan to lean to the high end for the rest of my life... so get back to me in 40 years and see how I'm doing ;)

I've "cruised" at 200/wk injected IM and my Total levels are ~1300. If that helps you?

I dont think there's a one-size fits all. Medically, anything over 1,000 is on the high end, supraphysiological. Could it have negative long-term health effects? There's not a lot of solid long term data to know for sure. Personally, I plan to lean to the high end for the rest of my life... so get back to me in 40 years and see how I'm doing ;)
I’m looking at long term also.

My TRT from the doctor is 200mg test per week. Levels reached as high as 1500 and he wanted to cut it back down to 100mg per week. I told him I took the shot that morning which I didn't asking him to re test couple of days later. I went in 4 days later and it dropped to 700 range. I learned not to inject when I see him a week before which the test levels come in at 500 range keeping me on 200mg per week. Anything over 800 the doctor will reduce the dosage.

1100 to 1200 is where I feel the best at

IML Gear Cream!
I feel best at 200mg a week test. Just trying to decide if I want to cruise with mast or proviron. I love me some dht thrown in.
Yeah makes that free test go up

My TRT from the doctor is 200mg test per week. Levels reached as high as 1500 and he wanted to cut it back down to 100mg per week. I told him I took the shot that morning which I didn't asking him to re test couple of days later. I went in 4 days later and it dropped to 700 range. I learned not to inject when I see him a week before which the test levels come in at 500 range keeping me on 200mg per week. Anything over 800 the doctor will reduce the dosage.
Wow ... I learned the exact same thing. Doc told me "we have a problem, your test is 1200, you could stroke out!" Twat ... a week later it was 400 or so. Clueless.

I feel best at 200mg a week test. Just trying to decide if I want to cruise with mast or proviron. I love me some dht thrown in.

Go with Mast, but check your lipids before you draw bloods for the doc, Mast kills my HDL, but YMMV

Go with Mast, but check your lipids before you draw bloods for the doc, Mast kills my HDL, but YMMV
I probably will. I actually think its cheaper to run mast. I don't get bloods from my pcp unless I ask him to do them for general wellness. I get my own labs at private MD labs and review my own stuff so will be good to go.

Just got to decide how much mast with 200mg test. Unless I did 250 test so i could do 200 mast 🤔🤔

Diet plays a major role in lipids.‘I am 57 and do no carbs and sugar.. run masterin with get and eat plenty of fiber. My total cholesterol is 140 when I get off cycle

Yeah, I ordered my pack and added mast. I’ve never taken it but will be a low dosage. Like dale.c mentioned i already had it planned out at 250 test C and 100 mast e3d

It's not going to be super popular but probably the best way to do it is to keep test in the 700-800 ng/dL range and just accept the temporary shrinkage. At least that way virals including blood values will normalize. subQ M/W/F with your best dose to target that will keep things stable in the target range.

Find the right doctor that actually knows what their talking about and they wont have an issue with any of the numbers mentioned here. My doctor has me at 200 test c every 5 days keeps me around 1400, free test varies. He wont prescribe anything more for legal reasons but health wise as long as blood work is good my numbers have been 1850 plus and he doesn’t care. He made mention in the past i could be triple that and as long as its not long term its fine.

I started with urologists for my trt. Went to three different ones none of them knew anything about hormones. Found a good hormone doctor and it has made a world of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My TRT cruise is 200mg per week and it keeps me around 1250. No AI and my E2 stays around 25-30.

Get Shredded!
My TRT cruise is 200mg per week and it keeps me around 1250. No AI and my E2 stays around 25-30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
Find the right doctor that actually knows what their talking about and they wont have an issue with any of the numbers mentioned here. My doctor has me at 200 test c every 5 days keeps me around 1400, free test varies. He wont prescribe anything more for legal reasons but health wise as long as blood work is good my numbers have been 1850 plus and he doesn’t care. He made mention in the past i could be triple that and as long as its not long term its fine.

I started with urologists for my trt. Went to three different ones none of them knew anything about hormones. Found a good hormone doctor and it has made a world of difference.

If you guys are running that highfor TRT/cruise and blood work and vitals are in line then maybe you are OK at least for a while. I would say you are the exception if you are over 40 and seeing this pattern.

For trt purposes, 150mg a week is a fine dose if it puts you in the higher normal range. That's usually where guys are right under the cap for what a Dr will accept.

200mg a week will not make a huge difference if you're already on the upper end of the range but, it can then start to cause issues with hct, hemaglobin and so on.

Even 100mg a week can elevate those numbers in some men so, you need to do regular bloodwork to find out the dose best suited for you.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

If you guys are running that highfor TRT/cruise and blood work and vitals are in line then maybe you are OK at least for a while. I would say you are the exception if you are over 40 and seeing this pattern.

Doc has me doing blood work every six months. He orders a full panel and typically blood works comes back ok. The only issues i have had are low HDL, high blood pressure and thick blood. My genetics are the blame for that as heart and blood issues run on both sides of my family. I have been with him for almost six years. I have pushed more than just trt which i consult him about before i start and follow closely to his recommendations. Not 40 yet but close.

Doc has me doing blood work every six months. He orders a full panel and typically blood works comes back ok. The only issues i have had are low HDL, high blood pressure and thick blood. My genetics are the blame for that as heart and blood issues run on both sides of my family. I have been with him for almost six years. I have pushed more than just trt which i consult him about before i start and follow closely to his recommendations. Not 40 yet but close.

Yup, those are the three common ones. Next one is creatinine levels.

Back