• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruise Confession

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I was first lurking the board I thought that a LOT of people were taking vacations... :(

Anyone else have any stupid misunderstandings when they were new? :D

There is so much gay code on this forum it’s like everyone has a dick in their mouth, a dick in their arse or both.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

When I was first lurking the board I thought that a LOT of people were taking vacations... :(

Lol.... I thought this whole website was a scam, lurked for a year before I even registered and made my 1st order. I didn't start looking around the web for AAS until I was forced to go on trt 5yrs ago from Lyme disease. I just could not accept that you could really get legitimate steroids through the mail over the internet.... haha.

I thought people that took steroids actually worked out............... was proven wrong quickly

lol, all the time. SoCalJC befriended me and helped me with all my STUPID newb questions.

No joke, when I first joined I was intimidated by the thought of being on a forum with a majority of bodybuilding members and kept a low profile.

Man did I get that wrong and after a year or so I realized 99% of the guys here are no different than I am.

Older guys like me are the ones I gravitate towards and look to them for knowledge as the younger guys are full of shit. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

And most younger guys do not train as hard as the older guys, what's up with that?

Just an observation :)

No joke, when I first joined I was intimidated by the thought of being on a forum with a majority of bodybuilding members and kept a low profile.

Man did I get that wrong and after a year or so I realized 99% of the guys here are no different than I am.

Older guys like me are the ones I gravitate towards and look to them for knowledge as the younger guys are full of shit. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

And most younger guys do not train as hard as the older guys, what's up with that?

Somehow that seems true of every domain :)

IML Gear Cream!
I cruise every winter, febuary I can get a cruise to mexico for 180 a person, I usually take my family and either parents or my wifes parents too, plus I pin test cyp

I’m about to start cruising and I’m scared :coffee:

For an older guy in his mid 40's, I see that my days are numbered thus I push it to the limit in the gym...I still like to show the young bucks what a true work ethic is.

For an older guy in his mid 40's, I see that my days are numbered thus I push it to the limit in the gym...I still like to show the young bucks what a true work ethic is.

Idog I know you’ve heard this before but age is just a number if you let it. I’m going to be 53 and I still love to push my limits in the gym. +1 about showing the young bucks what a true work ethic is a lot don’t know what that is. Don’t let being in your 40s hold you back you got a long way to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seldom find a younger guy in the gym that "wow's" me... usually I am the one they look at and say "wow."

One I was 19 I could bench press 300. I am 47 and last summer I did 405. Not seeing to many guys in their 20's doing more then 225 or 275 on the bench. There are of course some, but not many.

But I think you have to have the mindset.

When I first joined this forum, it was bc I got scammed by mexgear for phentermine I ordered. Fucker pissed me off and so I wanted to expose him. Only time I have ever been scammed (paid like 300 and never received my pack, still waiting. He said just be patient...should be any day now).

I joined the forum cos I thought it was a straight/tranny hookup site and I was duped into taking gear thought it was a booty enhancement then i started growing muscle which makes it easier to hold trannies down . So I guess it's cool.

Ironlion@keemail.me

I joined the forum cos I thought it was a straight/tranny hookup site and I was duped into taking gear thought it was a booty enhancement then i started growing muscle which makes it easier to hold trannies down . So I guess it's cool.

Ironlion@keemail.me

My mom has a big butt ,I have a big butt . You should try jobs where you pretty much have to squat every minute-90 seconds. It helped shape mine

Ironlion@keemail.me

My nigga!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Right on bro....well said. Mentally and physically, I'm in great shape though I do like Krispy Kreme's pre workout.💪

Idog I know you’ve heard this before but age is just a number if you let it. I’m going to be 53 and I still love to push my limits in the gym. +1 about showing the young bucks what a true work ethic is a lot don’t know what that is. Don’t let being in your 40s hold you back you got a long way to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back