Credible sponsor

Bikerboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for credible sponsor, dr. Won't prescribed any more than 150mg. Test cyp. Which keeps me at 700. Looking toget up to around 1200

big_rich

Board Rep
Reaction score
I'd say look into psl also. Ag seems very good to but I have not ran their products so can't recommend based off experience.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Reactions: rdm

01dragonslayer

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for credible sponsor, dr. Won't prescribed any more than 150mg. Test cyp. Which keeps me at 700. Looking toget up to around 1200
Don't mean to be an a$$ brotha but just a little research is in order. You will find that all the sponsors here are outstanding and very reliable. Many of them will have what you're looking for..... domestic/international, pharma grade/UG, long/short esters....etc.

I just have a peeve about new member's wanting to be spoon fed.

Bikerboy

Registered
Reaction score
Don't mean to be an a$$ brotha but just a little research is in order. You will find that all the sponsors here are outstanding and very reliable. Many of them will have what you're looking for..... domestic/international, pharma grade/UG, long/short esters....etc.

I just have a peeve about new member's wanting to be spoon fed.
Sorry bud, just trying to figure this out. Wanted to make it myself as the process is not that difficult. Hard part is finding raw materials

01dragonslayer

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry bud, just trying to figure this out. Wanted to make it myself as the process is not that difficult. Hard part is finding raw materials
No worries my friend. Off hand I cannot think of any sponsors here that carry raws. Just to add.... I have that most sponsors who do are international.

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m a rep for DrugsGear. We dont have raws but we have a few pharma brands you might be interested in. PM me if you have any questions.