• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crashed gear?

EMace1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this crashed gear? I tried warming it up again but continues to be discolored. Is this trash?
9aacc9f4fed7f7e3b5323c6f3b460753.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Yeah, and it looks like there's water in it too
Really? Its interesting cause it's only happening to this specific vial. I've checked other vials and nothing. I'll trash it.

Really? Its interesting cause it's only happening to this specific vial. I've checked other vials and nothing. I'll trash it.

Yeah, sometimes it can pull water in from the air you push into the vial before drawing, especially when it's humid...like if you do it in the bathroom after a shower

Yeah, sometimes it can pull water in from the air you push into the vial before drawing, especially when it's humid...like if you do it in the bathroom after a shower
Thank you, sir. I had a couple friends that said the same, moisture. I live in Texas so it's always humid, even with A/C. I'll double check my inventory and remove anything that looks like it may have been contaminated.

IML Gear Cream!
If it has moisture in it I would trash it but if it’s just simply crashed then I would heat it back into solution and let it sit for a week to see if it crashes again. I stoped injecting air into vials years ago theirs really no need. It will draw up just fine without injecting air into it first and doing so increase the risk for problems such as contamination, moisture, leaking stoppers. The gear will stay good much longer too if you open a vial and have to store it for a good bit of time for whatever reason

just pin it yo............................

I'm just trashing it. It's a homebrew and I've got plenty more.

Back