• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crack tops

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hay guys anybody try there winnie crack tops now i know there new on this board but since they been around somewere else thats what iam asking about i my self never herd of that pharm grade before so thats what i need to know thanks vets let me know ..........

cheapthreads out .........

Thats a new one for me..." crack tops"...:roflmao:...hey it makes sense to me , but funny :roflmao:

hay guys anybody try there winnie crack tops now i know there new on this board but since they been around somewere else thats what iam asking about i my self never herd of that pharm grade before so thats what i need to know thanks vets let me know ..........

cheapthreads out .........

Sup brother , PM'd you with some info I think you will find helpful . Should give ya exactly what you looking for , Hope it helps

I checked out Domestic because of Murf, and doing small tester, but from my research seems good on the front side. And as OCD as I get, I'm pretty thorough, but proof is in the pudding

I break my HCG amps off at the neck, not the score. No problems

ya thanks guys for that crack top talk very funny haha i get it no prob .. thanks muf for the help now i know what good and yes ive used ampls before omnadren so i know how to open them got bandaids on my thumbs but hay i did it yaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

cheapthreads out.................

I checked out Domestic because of Murf, and doing small tester, but from my research seems good on the front side. And as OCD as I get, I'm pretty thorough, but proof is in the pudding

Thanks bro I appreciate the support and like the both of us have said " PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING BROTHER "

ya thanks guys for that crack top talk very funny haha i get it no prob .. thanks muf for the help now i know what good and yes ive used ampls before omnadren so i know how to open them got bandaids on my thumbs but hay i did it yaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

cheapthreads out.................

Glad I was able to help a little pal

Back