• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Could it be multi factorial?

M0nstar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running a low dose 300-400mg eq not every week prob every 2 just an experiment with some provi n dbol training days sometimes not every week... Been doing that for about a few months now since about June so really hasn’t been that many bottles
So coincidentally last two to three weeks started I had symptoms of some kind of cold flu virus or sinus or both Because I had the bad coughing and common symptoms with both. It happened throughout the weeks different things off and on. One of the first things was my breathing felt like I can’t take a good full of the fullest deep breath off and on sometimes I can but it’s stuck with me since this whole episode, I woke up like the second week in the worst part of it went to train thought I had maybe just sinuses and I was like dead tired during this workout and then I went to work and I was so dizzy and nauseous I had to leave. Went and got tested for Covid it wasn’t that, I am fully vaccinated , although it’s not 100% so my other paranoid thought my blood is thick and that’s why it’s causing the breathing but mind you like I said I’ve had other cold and flu symptoms and I still have some congestion lingering around do you think it’s more likely the cold or flu I had the virus or the EQ causing affect blood I have no other thick blood symptoms I guess... Also I have a little bit of anxiety and I’m cutting back my caffeine I didn’t realize I was starting to drink 500 mg worth of caffeine more regularly. For this low of a dose of EQ and infrequent I mean could it build up?

sityslicker1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about EQ causing clots. But I would cut down the coffee drinking. You sound anxious as you write this. If cutting back coffee doesn't work, it's time to go to your PCP who will likely order a few blood test.

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
no blame steroids for this.
a flu can happen.
take a couple of asprine, take two to three days off from training, work, etc and rest.