• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Contest Time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
66ccde7c3096e9a482d2fbd811d81559.jpg

New 1gal. Water Jug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever broken down the old cattle pellets and used them? I work with a guy in his 60’s that use to strip the estrogen molecules off and inject himself. Obviously back when you could get them over the counter

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone ever broken down the old cattle pellets and used them? I work with a guy in his 60’s that use to strip the estrogen molecules off and inject himself. Obviously back when you could get them over the counter

My stepdad back in the 90’s. He said 100mg was plenty back then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Idk if anyone here is from Ohio, but my girl is from Cincinnati and she had me try this stuff called skyline chili. Holy fuck it’s the best shit I’ve ever had. The concept of it sounded really weird. It’s a meat chili (no beans) with a hint of cinnamon and they put it on spaghetti noodles with a mound of cheese. It’s fucking fire. I’m obsessed now.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Idk if anyone here is from Ohio, but my girl is from Cincinnati and she had me try this stuff called skyline chili. Holy fuck it’s the best shit I’ve ever had. The concept of it sounded really weird. It’s a meat chili (no beans) with a hint of cinnamon and they put it on spaghetti noodles with a mound of cheese. It’s fucking fire. I’m obsessed now.

Ive had skyline. It’s definitely good for what it is, but i didnt think it was amazing. It was different to have a waitress serving hot dogs and chili 😂….. but thats the pride of southern ohio

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

We call that three way spaghetti where I’m from lol

Creep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Isn’t there a kind of chili with cinnamon in it….

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

I Love 4 way - Skyline Chili , spaghetti, Shredded cheddar & onions (sour cream sometimes) . Such a different type of city ..unique. I make it at home since the sell Skyline at the store now.

Max

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
d631183fded6b88233922fa6f775634d.jpg

That’s the Stuff! .

Max ,
Adding pic for contest: vacation pic, we went on a Jetski Tour and at the end (our guide was cool AF) and he took though his racing area and it was so fun. They were governed at 60 mph but they can wh

Max

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats looks so good, Looking at that picture actually makes me want skyline really bad…..

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score

Damn Sherk i need to try this now, where would i look to find it? Is it sold in the can or is it a style of chili that you make at home ?

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
d631183fded6b88233922fa6f775634d.jpg

That’s the Stuff! .

Max ,
Adding pic for contest: vacation pic, we went on a Jetski Tour and at the end (our guide was cool AF) and he took though his racing area and it was so fun. They were governed at 60 mph but they can wh

Max

Looks yummy
I’ll probably end up putting it over ramen for my work lunches.
Definitely sounds like a killer combination for flavor !

Status
Not open for further replies.