• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CONTEST>>>SB labs Tbol HPLC results contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The results are in on our 50mg Tbol so I thought I would run a contest for a free 100 count bag of Tbol before posting it tomorrow. So here is the contest and there can only be 1 winner. In the event of a tie whoever posted first is the winner.

Guess what the Tbol came back at on the HPLC report. I will give you a margin of error of .03 which means if you guessed 51.04 and the report says 51.07 you win the contest. You get 3 guesses per member but must list them in the same post. Yup a hard one guys but we are talking about 100 Tbol and that shit ain't cheap. The contest ends tomorrow whenever I post the results so get your guesses in now. But the question is did it come back over or under dosed, either way the results will be posted. GO!

CONTEST>>>SB labs Tbol HPLC results contest

Cool contest SB. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Someone is so friggin close I might just have to give it to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back