• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congratulations to our Athlete killionb12 IFFB Pro

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever since this guy joined with us at the end of 2018 I knew he was going to kill it after his first log and his dedication. Uncle Z is glad to to have him on the team and so are we.

Euro Pharmcies Supertar!!
ac579a675cbd352a68f07021646db259.jpg
e2c68e6edff8469992fcf8771804fa5c.jpg
6c7bea654a8a9b3e9a47a4687a51b7ee.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's tremendous progress for nearly 3 years...a journey well done!

Thank you brotha. I really appreciate Uncle Z’s support through these past few years. I can always count on the quality of their products and not have to worry about that variable while contest prepping. I was able to achieve my ProCard status while using Euro Pharmacies exclusively!

17a7ab2e950d3e90afc0c8595e6866b6.jpg

Last edited:
No better guy deserved to win! Looked so good in both Contests! I am probably just as happy for you than if it was me! I was excited and love to perform, but I get so jacked up backstage or in the audience ! I compare it to that feeling you get when you are fighting a huge Shark, Or Sailfish! My heart pumps and I am so High Voltage for about an hour or so after. Only big audience Performances & Surfing & Salt water Fishing (Big Ones). I was lucky enough to take a charter overnight off of Venice , LA ! I was the only one who caught a big tuna ! 169lbs!! I actually brought Lime/Meyer lemon/Rice wine vinegar/with tamari ginger/garlic /sesame oil in a double ziplock bag with Huge white corn tortilla chips (just in case). I prepped about 3-4lbs into small dice cubes and let sit in fridge for 21 minutes. Drained off the marinade , dumped the massive pile onto a Captain Platter (and there were 6 guys fishing) I poured the tortilla chips around it and some of them were like , “WTF!?” I convinced them that I made the best, cannot get any fresher than right out of the water !!
(Fresh Tuna Ceviche) !!
I convinced them all to eat a small pile of the tuna w the Tortilla chips. Each one said it Blew their mind ! They for sure never ate sushi and were paranoid (I assured them the citrus and spice did its job) . I had a bottle of Louisiana Red Dot Hot Sauce & Sriracha!! The Capt used saltines , Lol . He was obviously a southern local , saltines -Crystal -lemon wedge - horseradish - ketchup is on your table at any Oyster Shack!

Max

Last edited:
Back