• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Confession time...

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here it is bros...

Let's hear it.... What did you do? What's been eatin at you lately?

I'll go first,

I had covid about 2 months ago. Still Went to the gym everyday. Didn't wear a mask ether. I probably killed several people according to CNN.

So.. what did you do?

I wore a mask and avoided retards like yourself.

So you're wearing a mask while you were watching TV? Brainwashed fuckin libtard. Come to seattle so I can cough on your skinny neck face

Now why would I travel to get the monster?
I could stay right here in Vegas and get it.
Wait... Are u asking me out?
Awwwww.... Maybe ur not so retarded after all.
Send me a pic of ur hole.

You put an awkward gay spin on everything… I couldn’t imagine bringing my sexual orientation into every fucking irrelevant conversation/argument… you realize that’s why everyday non-homophobic people can’t stand being around any of you guys, right? Just saying….

Nothings eating at me except how I feel like I’m fucking myself bad this last week. Seriously bro, doing everything I can about but my options have been seriously limited especially yesterday. Ended up missing a lot of meals, didn’t even try to follow my meal plan, it was literally impossible. I lived off of protein shakes and ordered out for one meal… and had a beer with that too… fucking stressing over here. Been able to make it to my gym eod and settle for the hotels shitty weight room in between that, only got up to 50 on dumbells and no machines…

Btw thanks for helping me and others build our immune systems, and thanks for helping kill those weak fucks like killsong…. You’re a hero in my book

Btw been working out with out a mask while being sick since I started this cycle… not sure if it was a nasty cold or what but it literally took a month to start feeling better. Fucked with my sleep bad cuz my lungs and throat would burn so bad at night…if you’re afraid to catch a virus then buy a bubble mother fucker. This whole mask up bull shit is all political and people have been getting sick for ever and not doing until this election/Covid came into the picture…

Btw been working out with out a mask while being sick since I started this cycle… not sure if it was a nasty cold or what but it literally took a month to start feeling better. Fucked with my sleep bad cuz my lungs and throat would burn so bad at night…if you’re afraid to catch a virus then buy a bubble mother fucker. This whole mask up bull shit is all political and people have been getting sick for ever and not doing until this election/Covid came into the picture…

Hang in there brother, and my prayers for you and your family. You'll get thru this!

IML Gear Cream!
I do it here monster cuz it annoys weird guys like u.

Sent, see you tonight

You put an awkward gay spin on everything… I couldn’t imagine bringing my sexual orientation into every fucking irrelevant conversation/argument… you realize that’s why everyday non-homophobic people can’t stand being around any of you guys, right? Just saying….

Nothings eating at me except how I feel like I’m fucking myself bad this last week. Seriously bro, doing everything I can about but my options have been seriously limited especially yesterday. Ended up missing a lot of meals, didn’t even try to follow my meal plan, it was literally impossible. I lived off of protein shakes and ordered out for one meal… and had a beer with that too… fucking stressing over here. Been able to make it to my gym eod and settle for the hotels shitty weight room in between that, only got up to 50 on dumbells and no machines…

Btw thanks for helping me and others build our immune systems, and thanks for helping kill those weak fucks like killsong…. You’re a hero in my book

Damn bro, you just can't catch a break. Fuck, props to you for hitting the hotel gym though. In your situation I might be just to down and out to even get off the goddamn bed.

Don't worry you'll get back in the groove just takes time hope everything in your life levels out bro I know you were going strong dose first few weeks. Lifes a fuckin bitch bro.

You should be fucking soaring right now I think you're 8 weeks in? You should be on top of the world, so sorry to hear you're going through this bullshit.

If you're really working out you can't wear one of those stupid fucking things. I used to bring 2 mask with me because I would sweat the fuck out of both of them.

I told my buddy that if he told me to stop working out so hard so I don't sweat through it.. I was like W..T...F......

I'll tell you how you get covid from the gym. From touching that stupid fucking mask a million times. Adjusting it, is the only time I touch my face and that's how you get the stupid fucking virus.

Last edited:
If you're really working out you can't wear one of those stupid fucking things. I used to bring 2 mask with me because I would sweat the fuck out of both of them.

I told my buddy that if he told me to stop working out so hard so I don't sweat through it.. I was like W..T...F......

I'll tell you how you get covid from the gym. From touching that stupid fucking mask a million times. Adjusting it, is the only time I touch my face and that's how you get the stupid fucking virus.

So damn true! They force you here and have booted people. It is getting ridiculous. Feel like I am in Bejing when I was a kid! The brown smog is so bad there ; everyone was wearing them. Japan you can tell who has a cold or flu or poor health ; they always wore a mask (even 13 years ago). I literally cannot stand it but, I try to get most my training done @ Home .

Max

So damn true! They force you here and have booted people. It is getting ridiculous. Feel like I am in Bejing when I was a kid! The brown smog is so bad there ; everyone was wearing them. Japan you can tell who has a cold or flu or poor health ; they always wore a mask (even 13 years ago). I literally cannot stand it but, I try to get most my training done @ Home .

Max

Thankfully my gym doesn't enforce it, they only make you wear it when you come in. I just can't do it anymore. I need fuckin air! A couple weeks ago I literally had to show my vaccine card to get in... (fake of course). I just couldn't believe it. When do I get my Jew patch, haha. So fuckin stupid. Fuck Daddy government I ain't doing shit

Thankfully my gym doesn't enforce it, they only make you wear it when you come in. I just can't do it anymore. I need fuckin air! A couple weeks ago I literally had to show my vaccine card to get in... (fake of course). I just couldn't believe it. When do I get my Jew patch, haha. So fuckin stupid. Fuck Daddy government I ain't doing shit

Do most places in Seattle require you to show a vaccine card? Thought that's what my daughter said who lives out there.. the way she described it was masks everywhere and cards shown everywhere.

Get Shredded!
Keep thinking about the girl that I went out with this summer.
Banged 2 other girls, but it hasnt helped much. She is still on my mind.

Using excel spread sheet and studying the data structure to include sophisticated algorisms....concluded analysis has determined Kilsong has mentioned the word "Gay" 79% of the time and "Trump" 92% of the time.

Other noted terms, "Asian boy" 16% of the time.

Do most places in Seattle require you to show a vaccine card? Thought that's what my daughter said who lives out there.. the way she described it was masks everywhere and cards shown everywhere.

Every place in Seattle requires it. Anywhere in King County which is a fucking hundred mile radius. Mask required anywhere indoors. People out here are fucking retarded to the max

Using excel spread sheet and studying the data structure to include sophisticated algorisms....concluded analysis has determined Kilsong has mentioned the word "Gay" 79% of the time and "Trump" 92% of the time.

Other noted terms, "Asian boy" 16% of the time.

twink 39.8%

- - - Updated - - -

Keep thinking about the girl that I went out with this summer.
Banged 2 other girls, but it hasnt helped much. She is still on my mind.

Stop fucking around and go get her ass back

Every place in Seattle requires it. Anywhere in King County which is a fucking hundred mile radius. Mask required anywhere indoors. People out here are fucking retarded to the max

Makes me really appreciate this conservative county and state I live in… fuck I love love out in the sticks. Hardly any of the businesses complied with any of these bill shit mandates or shutdowns even from the very beginning. We had Fox News up here because people we’re getting all worked up that our bars were still hopping at the height of this bull shit “”pandemic””

Makes me really appreciate this conservative county and state I live in… fuck I love love out in the sticks. Hardly any of the businesses complied with any of these bill shit mandates or shutdowns even from the very beginning. We had Fox News up here because people we’re getting all worked up that our bars were still hopping at the height of this bull shit “”pandemic””

My state isn’t participating either. I caught it when delta was flying around and was out of commission for about 6 days. Losing my taste and smell was the worst part. Just took Tylenol, drank pedialyte, and binge watched Yellowstone.

Lucky bro, I can't stand this fucking City can't go 23-ft without seeing a black guy in a tube top. Place is fuckkkkkkkkkinnnnnm gayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Our governor is one of the biggest fuckin Democratic Shills ever to exist. Don't let Seattle for you though Washington for the most part is very conservative and Republican.

Just this stupid fucking Emerald City destroys everything Washington stands for.

Lucky bro, I can't stand this fucking City can't go 23-ft without seeing a black guy in a tube top. Place is fuckkkkkkkkkinnnnnm gayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Our governor is one of the biggest fuckin Democratic Shills ever to exist. Don't let Seattle for you though Washington for the most part is very conservative and Republican.

Just this stupid fucking Emerald City destroys everything Washington stands for.

Overly sensitive, lack of work ethic or urgency to get anything done but mostly nice people my daughter said. But the best food she's ever had except the trash bag pizza out there. Nothing like she was used to back here. She tried a few places but California pizza kitchen was by far the worst..

Overly sensitive, lack of work ethic or urgency to get anything done but mostly nice people my daughter said. But the best food she's ever had except the trash bag pizza out there. Nothing like she was used to back here. She tried a few places but California pizza kitchen was by far the worst..

Nailed it. Your daughter's 100% right lazy ass mother fuckers. I was talking to a buddy earlier actually about all the shit fucking pizza out here.

I have a confession to make...I hate a few of you mofo's ...I am a conservative/republican and the mofos I dont like here are the dumb ass democraps that are blind and fence riding.....and kilsong I respect you dont hate you, even tho your gay liberal you make it known! Confession /rant over😁

Back