• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Conditioning TD :)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My little conditioning TD..
Might as well toss in some extra skin shade, get a little tan going on. :)

RCxkvAU.png

UZ1bQxt.png

LeeHeU7.png

UJbkmym.png

b90NXtx.png

Bando

Registered Member
Reaction score
What would you compare Stenbolone to? Thats one I’ve never used.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Awesome I can’t wait to try the advanced cardio formula

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What would you compare Stenbolone to? Thats one I’ve never used.
That's a tough one, if there is anything that I could compare it to with any sort of similarities that reminded me of anything else, it would be very close to drol, when it concerns being pumped, and muscle bellies remaining nice and full when on a nice hard push, while at the same time staying dry. Like a watered-down "clean" drol.. I would love to call it poor man's primo, but it's almost the same price. If primo was to ever disappear, this could easily take its place.
The only thing I dislike about it is that the back pumps are painfully retarded.
It also has a really weird slight onset of anxiety, but it's totally doable, unlike EQ or TREN, this anxiety from stenbolone is very minor.
I also noticed around week 7 the returns are no greater.
Anything more than 100mg eod it's totally unnecessary.
6-7 weeks, with var and mast, with a nice hard push in the kitchen and cardio, is beautiful.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome I can’t wait to try the advanced cardio formula
Yeah I'm pretty excited to see how it works, but I got to put a little bit of time in on the cardio before I add it.

Bando

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well that rules me out for Sten. All Orals give me debilitating back pumps, minus anavar. So much so that workouts are not even possible. I guess they work too well on me. I didn’t think/know that the injectable versions of the orals would create the back lock up too.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loving Stenbolone
I have to run it at least once a year minimum, love how Sten makes me feel. Tight and pumped.
100mgs EOD is truly the spot.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that rules me out for Sten. All Orals give me debilitating back pumps, minus anavar. So much so that workouts are not even possible. I guess they work too well on me. I didn’t think/know that the injectable versions of the orals would create the back lock up too.
Same here most orals do the same to me, including var, but if I run var at 50mgs its more tolerable, anything higher Im getting back pumps carrier the groceries from her car or my truck.
For the sten back pumps, if you stay at 100mgs EOD, its no issue.. but I tried 200mg EOD and the back pumps were retarded, NEVER AGAIN.. 100mg is the sweet spot.
I use low to moderate doses of everything these days, the drugs shine so much better with what I feed them, compared to me throwing in the kitchen sick with my gear and everything I could fit in my stomach. Those days are long gone. Even NPP is a new drug to me with how I respond to it NOW and how feed it NOW, compared to how I ran it years ago.
You owe it to yourself to try stenbolone once.. 100mgs EOD, you'll have fun, mark my words..

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Even tbol.. I find as long as you make sure your hydrated. And taking in enough carbs tbol is mild in the sense of debilitating pumps. But you definitely stay full and hard.. but you must hydrate heavily.

Bando

Registered Member
Reaction score
Same here most orals do the same to me, including var, but if I run var at 50mgs its more tolerable, anything higher Im getting back pumps carrier the groceries from her car or my truck.
For the sten back pumps, if you stay at 100mgs EOD, its no issue.. but I tried 200mg EOD and the back pumps were retarded, NEVER AGAIN.. 100mg is the sweet spot.
I use low to moderate doses of everything these days, the drugs shine so much better with what I feed them, compared to me throwing in the kitchen sick with my gear and everything I could fit in my stomach. Those days are long gone. Even NPP is a new drug to me with how I respond to it NOW and how feed it NOW, compared to how I ran it years ago.
You owe it to yourself to try stenbolone once.. 100mgs EOD, you'll have fun, mark my words..
Well dang it, you sold me. I don’t do high dosages either. Never really did. My biggest runs probably never exceeded 2.75g total. Last 6 or so years I don’t think I’ve exceeded exceeded 1.5g.

It’s a lot easier to keep my totals low when I only run TRT or slightly higher on blasts too.

So back to the Sten… it’s a good cutter? Does it pair well with anything like mast goes with tren? Also were you implying above that at week 7 you are ready to be done with the Sten? Do you notice significant changes within a couple weeks?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well dang it, you sold me. I don’t do high dosages either. Never really did. My biggest runs probably never exceeded 2.75g total. Last 6 or so years I don’t think I’ve exceeded exceeded 1.5g.

It’s a lot easier to keep my totals low when I only run TRT or slightly higher on blasts too.

So back to the Sten… it’s a good cutter? Does it pair well with anything like mast goes with tren? Also were you implying above that at week 7 you are ready to be done with the Sten? Do you notice significant changes within a couple weeks?
All of these are terrific questions, and I'm glad you asked, this is the type of stuff I love when people really peel back the layers and they ask the important things.

It sounds like you have everything dialed in and you know exactly where your sensitivities are, and where you respond the best and most of all what you need to do to stay and feel at your best when attempting to be firing and running on all cylinders.

1) is it a good cutter? Not necessarily, but it's a good agent when running in conjunction with other drugs that are assisting with a structured diet and training that's catering a cut or a recomp.
It helps maintain that fullness in the muscle belly at the same time when you're running dry and you're in low doubles or even single digits with body composition.
IMO it smokes mast in regards to muscle density, but mast is a beautiful drug in its own.

2) I have used it with tren ace, paired beautifully, and I was able to even go on lower dosages of both, Sherk who is also a member of this community ran the same combination and said it's one of his favorites. The addition with tren ace was absolutely beautiful.

3) yes I was applying that about 7 weeks is where things begin to slow down, even when I make adjustments in my diet. I ran it for 10 weeks and it seems like everything that is quick and drastic is right away and up front, has a pretty good hang time for several weeks with noticing changes almost every day. And it starts to tamper down around 7 weeks regardless if you increase the dosages or not.
8 weeks is about all someone needs..

8 weeks of low test (200mg)
8 weeks tren ace 50/100mg EOD
8 weeks stenbolone 100mg EOD

GREAT for a recomp or cleaning up and reeling things back a bit.

IMO mast is the type of compound that people say you should only use when body composition is tight and low, I beg to differ, mast is very unique regardless of the cycle.. STENBOLONE on other hand is probably going to be the only compound you'll ever hear me say works and shines the most when body composition is nice and tight, or on the way to getting cleaned up..

Bando

Registered Member
Reaction score
All of these are terrific questions, and I'm glad you asked, this is the type of stuff I love when people really peel back the layers and they ask the important things.

It sounds like you have everything dialed in and you know exactly where your sensitivities are, and where you respond the best and most of all what you need to do to stay and feel at your best when attempting to be firing and running on all cylinders.

1) is it a good cutter? Not necessarily, but it's a good agent when running in conjunction with other drugs that are assisting with a structured diet and training that's catering a cut or a recomp.
It helps maintain that fullness in the muscle belly at the same time when you're running dry and you're in low doubles or even single digits with body composition.
IMO it smokes mast in regards to muscle density, but mast is a beautiful drug in its own.

2) I have used it with tren ace, paired beautifully, and I was able to even go on lower dosages of both, Sherk who is also a member of this community ran the same combination and said it's one of his favorites. The addition with tren ace was absolutely beautiful.

3) yes I was applying that about 7 weeks is where things begin to slow down, even when I make adjustments in my diet. I ran it for 10 weeks and it seems like everything that is quick and drastic is right away and up front, has a pretty good hang time for several weeks with noticing changes almost every day. And it starts to tamper down around 7 weeks regardless if you increase the dosages or not.
8 weeks is about all someone needs..

8 weeks of low test (200mg)
8 weeks tren ace 50/100mg EOD
8 weeks stenbolone 100mg EOD

GREAT for a recomp or cleaning up and reeling things back a bit.

IMO mast is the type of compound that people say you should only use when body composition is tight and low, I beg to differ, mast is very unique regardless of the cycle.. STENBOLONE on other hand is probably going to be the only compound you'll ever hear me say works and shines the most when body composition is nice and tight, or on the way to getting cleaned up..
Interesting and in depth response. Ty. What about effects on E2? Is it similar to Primo, Mast and EQ in how they can have an affect on E2?

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is not a TD.... This is more like PSL threw you a surprise birthday party :love:

I am looking forward to trying the new GW, I’m expecting a full report on it from you!
My little conditioning TD..
Might as well toss in some extra skin shade, get a little tan going on. :)

RCxkvAU.png
:love:
UZ1bQxt.png

LeeHeU7.png

UJbkmym.png

b90NXtx.png

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is not a TD.... This is more like PSL threw you a surprise birthday party :love:

I am looking forward to trying the new GW, I’m expecting a full report on it from you!
Sir yes sir and 1,000% I'm going to give a full detail, I have my meals lined up and everything.
And as you already know from talking, my goals have changed from bodybuilding more to aesthetic and mobility.
I'm certain that there will be a time in the future that I'm going to try to pack it back on again, but for now conditioning and longevity is far too important to me.
Staying mentally sharp and crisp, with a full gas tank and next level conditioning and cardio has never been more important..

And I also plan on doing a lot of band resistance with my leg training, side lunges, in all sorts of other variations.

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow what a beautiful site for sore eye's right there. I'm definitely picking up those advanced GW-50 pills next go round. As for the Sten well we've been raving about those for year's in the EP world. I look at it like a fast acting Primo. Very beautiful 😍

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What exactly is this?
It's like Cardarine but x 10.. a 2.0 version almost... It's amazing for improving cardio, especially when using tren..

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the sound of your plan. especially mobility, aesthetics is relative, so that could mean anything from 11-15% depending on where you hold your fat.
Sir yes sir and 1,000% I'm going to give a full detail, I have my meals lined up and everything.
And as you already know from talking, my goals have changed from bodybuilding more to aesthetic and mobility.
I'm certain that there will be a time in the future that I'm going to try to pack it back on again, but for now conditioning and longevity is far too important to me.
Staying mentally sharp and crisp, with a full gas tank and next level conditioning and cardio has never been more important..

And I also plan on doing a lot of band resistance with my leg training, side lunges, in all sorts of other variations.