• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming up short

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is not aimed at any particular lab because it happens every time for me. I always try to plan but I don't understand why. I'm always short usually my several mls of what I plan and order. I must be constantly measuring wrong. I know you use the very front part of the stopper on the plunger. So you think it's because I over draw the solution and shoot the rest back into the bottle. Give me some of your ideas and solutions.

I've miscalculated before...a few times. I usually get it sorted after a few pins though. Always get more than you need when ordering...problem solved!

I always use the Air method of injection.

Measure out your dose, and then add in another say .5mL of air. When you inject into the muscle, then push the plunger in, the oil is in the front of the syring and the air is behind the oil, using the air to push the Oil into the muscle. When all of the oil is gone then release pushing and pull the needle out of the muscle.

There is some odd belief that getting a bit of air into a muscle is dangerous. A tiny bit of air is not going to hurt you at all.

Getting air into a Vein directly is dangerous and can be fatal. But I believe several studies showed it had to be something like 10cc of air or more on average.

So a mega amount of air into a vein is what is getting confused with getting some air or air bubbles into the muscle tissue.

Not the same thing

This method might solve the issue you are having.

Yes I usually order extra I was curious about what might actually might me going on. I will try the air method Wes. In my previous life I put quite a bit of air in my veins without harm. At least from the air part.

You could always just grab SB’s Test vials that filled to 12ML for the price of 10ml 😎😉

problem solved!

Yeah I know I got 20 of the SB test bottles now. 10 more and might have to blast a gram and a half a week so they won't expire. Lol.

Very few times have I ever came out on point. Most Labs actually do account for slightly more maybe 10.5 ish.. the only reason being is once upon a Time this was actually a thing with slamming labs with being slightly under. People would absolutely scorch and murder a lab. It's silly. As a safeguard over the years labs will go slightly heavy just to knock this factor out of the equation. But whether they check the calibration on the dispensers is up for debate. I also pull heavy and backfill the barrel more than needed and just get it close as possible. I'm not splitting hairs. I mostly always have some vials left over, I have a small container full of partial used compounds.

Very few times have I ever came out on point. Most Labs actually do account for slightly more maybe 10.5 ish.. the only reason being is once upon a Time this was actually a thing with slamming labs with being slightly under. People would absolutely scorch and murder a lab. It's silly. As a safeguard over the years labs will go slightly heavy just to knock this factor out of the equation. But whether they check the calibration on the dispensers is up for debate. I also pull heavy and backfill the barrel more than needed and just get it close as possible. I'm not splitting hairs. I mostly always have some vials left over, I have a small container full of partial used compounds.
Same! And I do think I remember it being a thing with vial amounts and all that so you’re right they probably started going a little over just to get away from that dreaded convo lol.

Me personally I don’t measure accurate enough to ever care lol. I think I’m desensitized to pinning and it’s just an inconvenience at this point so I’m all business when I’m doing it and probably moving too fast to notice a line or two over or under what my dosage would be.

Yeah I know I got 20 of the SB test bottles now. 10 more and might have to blast a gram and a half a week so they won't expire. Lol.
Nice hahaha! Hey a gram and half a week is a nice run 😁😎😆

Can never have too much Test, lol

I have a “frankenstein” container of unfinished and odd leftovers too lol

@Pathadden Always buy a couple extra if its in the budget

Back