• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Color

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening iron brothers again
I recently scored some Primo E 2 vials the color in the vials is more clear than my test. Actually I've never seen any aas look like clear almost like water, but idk thought my source was legit idk. Anyone else seen this? Ty in advance

I recently scored some Primo E 2 vials the color in the vials is more clear than my test. Actually I've never seen any aas look like clear almost like water, but idk thought my source was legit idk. Anyone else seen this? Ty in advance

It all depends on the carrier oil. I’ve seen plenty of aas clear

MCT oil as a carrier is usually clear, even Tren.
Mygotol 840 is also clear.

I got some super clear too. Never seen primo so it didn’t concern me. Gonna test it from a roid test kit though just because of how I’ve read primo is faked a lot

I got some super clear too. Never seen primo so it didn’t concern me. Gonna test it from a roid test kit though just because of how I’ve read primo is faked a lot
Yes I forgot about that...I've done it once before got it tested but this is a different source

Pretty much all of PSLs gear is clear with the exception of Tren or in the occasions that we need to switch up the carrier oil for whatever reason. For the most part the carrier oil will determine the color except with Tren as I mentioned.

A certain source here, their carrier oil for primo is an amber color - it’s sesame oil

I've had some Masteron E that was almost clear and thin like water and this was before sponsors started using carriers like EO and MCT.

Its most likely the carrier that is used for the hormone. Probably MCT oil which is nearly clear as water.

Back