• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Colonoscopy While On Cycle

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had a colonoscopy while on a cycle? Thinking IÂ’ll be in the early stages of my 300mg of test a week when IÂ’ll get my colonoscopy.

If so, any feedback or complications to be concerned about?

Yes I did one but was on about half your test dose. No complications at all...

One while blasting and a second one on a trt dose of 200mg. No issues

They suck whether your on or not

I got to know...
To the OP...What are you worried about...exactly..??
Z...

Just had one 3 weeks ago while off cycle...no issues but never again...the prep sucked...

Just had one 3 weeks ago while off cycle...no issues but never again...the prep sucked...
The Prep is the best part of youÂ’re on a cut and want to shit 10lbs real quick just donÂ’t trust a fart and you will be good .

Done it twice while on cycle no issue. What sucks is you have to drink a gallon of this crap all day prior. Look at it as cleansing

IÂ’m definitely dreading mine coming up! I just want to shit in the box, I would hate to be the guy who had to open the shit box!

Stop omegas, aspirin and anything else supplement wise that thins your blood. You need that natural coagulation.

the procedure itself is nothing.
The prep for it sucks ass bigtime...

I have never had this done and itÂ’s freaking me out just reading through this .

I have never had this done and itÂ’s freaking me out just reading through this .

It's just annoying. Nothing really to worry about. You may get some nausea from the drink lax.

All this chatter about how bad it isÂ…the prepÂ…itÂ’s damaging. The reason people avoid colonoscopies is all this hype. ItÂ’s one overnight prep and an hour on the table, max. No big fucking deal at all. Some of yÂ’all are soft.
No one should die of colon cancer. Probably tops the list on preventable cancers.
IÂ’m a polyp farm. No way I am missing a colonoscopy.

Had a few over the last 5 yrs..one last yr too..they just changed the prep..not as bad..still loose about 10 to 15lbs..
But totally agree with Coach..better to know..If you think that is bad..try a bone marrow bio..
Z...

Just remember the five F's of colonoscopy:
Fast
Flush
Film
Fart
Flee
In that order is best...

All
No one should die of colon cancer. Probably tops the list on preventable cancers.
IÂ’m a polyp farm. No way I am missing a colonoscopy.

Coach is right
I'm on the five year plan myself, a few polyps each time(small) and my grandfather died from colon cancer.
It's easy to do considering the alternative.

Get Shredded!
I always get stuck on the forth one...last for days..I call them..none BJ days..
Z...

Yes, when you wake up don't sit up you'll cramp pretty hard. Lay down and blast away.

Sounds like a pain in the ass...

(dad joke intended)

Is it normal to go back the next day and ask for a double check if youÂ’re on tren?

Any reaction to the anesthesia these may use. Probably paranoid but just wanted to check.
First time propfol and knocked out. Last time some versed and 50mcg of fentanyl and I laid there and watched the whole thing. He said to prepared for discomfort when he hit the transverse colon. Nothing. Easy peasy.

Yes, no worries at all. I had a perforated ulcer 2 years ago and have colonoscopy tests 2 times per year. they will not see any signs of aas during this test. your good.

Anyone use Cologuard instead? Seems like a better option. Non invasive. Do it at home. No prep or fasting.

Back