• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Coinbase

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone having issues with them?
For the past week 4 people reported issues with coinbase, their accounts are being restricted, they are not allowed to send USDT or any other kind of crypto anymore.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Made a transaction about a week age with no probs.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I haven’t had any problems…I used it recently (about a week ago). Everything went fine

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
There is no problem with BTC, but not with USDT. I have encountered this problem

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd get outta there if I were you. If I'm not mistaken. Their under investigation by the Doj as we speak.
Nothing looks good for these types. Of big crypto companies. Alot are getting large enough to think they can become institutional lenders. And the greedy hedge funds are taking advantage of this. But are Struggling to pay back. Causing liquidity issues for said lenders. Who also hold your coin. Red flag in my book.
Be safe out there guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd get outta there if I were you. If I'm not mistaken. Their under investigation by the Doj as we speak.
Nothing looks good for these types. Of big crypto companies. Alot are getting large enough to think they can become institutional lenders. And the greedy hedge funds are taking advantage of this. But are Struggling to pay back. Causing liquidity issues for said lenders. Who also hold your coin. Red flag in my book.
Be safe out there guys.

I can't find what led me to believe their under investigation. Tho I do still think so.
But I did see this, this morning..
RDT_20220623_0936321796319276564441847.jpg

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I can't find what led me to believe their under investigation. Tho I do still think so.
View attachment 74526

It’s such a volatile situation… on paper it should be very successful yet it’s all over the place yet constantly going down (which I don’t understand). I don’t understand the market and Crypto the way you do however i understand it some. Do you ever see Crypto leaving for good? I just don’t think thats ever going to happen but you’re a lot more versed in this stuff than I am.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s such a volatile situation… on paper it should be very successful yet it’s all over the place yet constantly going down (which I don’t understand). I don’t understand the market and Crypto the way you do however i understand it some. Do you ever see Crypto leaving for good? I just don’t think thats ever going to happen but you’re a lot more versed in this stuff than I am.
It's not going anywhere.
Maybe the govs will try to tear it down only to make it theirs and regulate it somehow. But they didn't bring it about. It's user based. Originally all faith in crypto was personally backed. Now that institutions are involved and it's More volitial. People seem to forget that.
We've seen countries try to ban it. And other embrace it as their currency. It's wild times for sure. And crypto has never really been around for these econimc storms. So in the past. It would. Be a hope that you and I don't dump positions. Now it's hoping a bank doesn't pull 30 mil out and crash the price.
Things changed so fast. I personally think it would be a safer investment if institutions lost hope and bailed leaving it up to us again. But if there's a chance they can make a buck using ur money and no risk
They will never let it go to zero.
I think were good.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure I read they have a 48 hour hold on some transactions. I read it maybe 2 weeks ago?

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Read till the end. Looks like its affecting customers in netherlands.
They already did something like that to customers in Japan, Singapore and Canada:
Check it out:

View attachment 74526