• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clear tren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever bought tren and it was clear? Its a tri blend but has 125mg of tren in it. Completely clear. They said it was legit. I've never seen anything with tren in it that was clear. There own pic of the bottle on there website shows a brown tinted bottle. I guess I'm stupid for asking according to them.
It's probably just WATER MAN! From the year 1976.
Go Green Water Bottle GIF by Poland Spring

Dude don't be that guy. Time to grow up and stop thinking that being a troll is cool..
nobody's trolling you jackass. he offered you a refund yesterday and you said you were "not impressed." So this is not the first time you were offered a refund.

Bro you did not get straight tren you got TRI BLEND which has 2 CLEAR COMPOUNDS in it. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOU TO SEND IT TO JANO YOURSELF, WE HAVE OFFERED A REFUND, YOU SAID YOU WOULD TRY IT LAST NIGHT NOW THERES AN ENTIRELY NEW THREAD on the SAME TOPIC.

Anyone who has EVER had a problem I always went above and beyond for them, your not even willing to send it in for testing at our expense. Other people also stated they tried the same tri blend with great results.

Your looking at only what you want to see not the whole picture here. YOU DID NOT ORDER TREN E YOU ORDERED A BLEND THATS 1/3 TREN

I feel like im beating a dead horse here

south park beat a dead horse GIF

nobody's trolling you jackass. he offered you a refund yesterday and you said you were "not impressed." So this is not the first time you were offered a refund.

If I sent it in.. jackass. Like I said worry about yourself ya fucking little troll

That was before I had 15 people tell me it's suspect. Second this was the first time he offered REFUND. Worry about yourself
Starts a tread questioning a product then proceeds to tell people to worry about themselves?

Get Shredded!
Bro you did not get straight tren you got TRI BLEND which has 2 CLEAR COMPOUNDS in it. WE ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOU TO SEND IT TO JANO YOURSELF, WE HAVE OFFERED A REFUND, YOU SAID YOU WOULD TRY IT LAST NIGHT NOW THERES AN ENTIRELY NEW THREAD on the SAME TOPIC.

Anyone who has EVER had a problem I always went above and beyond for them, your not even willing to send it in for testing at our expense. Other people also stated they tried the same tri blend with great results.

Your looking at only what you want to see not the whole picture here. YOU DID NOT ORDER TREN E YOU ORDERED A BLEND THATS 1/3 TREN

Send me a refund and maybe let your clients know your tri blend is clear. Than see how many don't order it. Send me a refund

If I sent it in.. jackass. Like I said worry about yourself ya fucking little troll
he said "i can offer you a refund but you got what you ordered." thats like a mcdonalds manager saying "i can refund you for the bigmac, but that is in fact a bigmac youve got." he offered to refund you dumbass.

V dont refund him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_125544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_125544_Chrome.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 7
Like u said numbnuts he wanted me to send it in. All I want is a refund. Go be a dickhead with someone else
he said "i can offer you a refund but you got what you ordered." thats like a mcdonalds manager saying "i can refund you for the bigmac, but that is in fact a bigmac youve got." he offered to refund you dumbass.

V dont

V dont refund him
Might be the dumbest comparison ever. Stop eating paint chips kid.

Tri blend still has color cuz of the trend. You're just pissed I'm calling u out along with others who have gotten the product. Just send me a refund

Like u said numbnuts he wanted me to send it in. All I want is a refund. Go be a dickhead with someone else
he did want you to send it in then he said "i can offer you a refund" and you told him u were unimpressed... youre retarded

IML Gear Cream!
I can see both angles here. No one on the forum thinks Tren can be clear. There was a clear Tren issue a few weeks ago, the guy believes he got burned he’s competing in a few months and gets something that’s a different color than what’s known and on the website, surely frustrating.

He then starts arguing with members that are essentially trying to help him, fighting with members on here isn’t doing anyone any favors. Idk this got derailed pretty quick but I can see the frustration. I also don’t think insulting guys that were trying to help or just give insight is doing anything besides digging a hole.

he did want you to send it in then he said "i can offer you a refund" and you told him u were unimpressed... youre retarded
I don't wanna send it in. Who the fuck sends I'm a product to be tested? All I wanted was the right product. Are you done being a douchebag. Did I explain it to you enough? Fuck dude move on

I don't wanna send it in. Who the fuck sends I'm a product to be tested? All I wanted was the right product. Are you done being a douchebag. Did I explain it to you enough? Fuck dude move on
A ton of people send in products for testing... if it was a blend eith deca but the deca was missing you wouldjt have had the slightest clue because it eouldve looked fine.

you dont have to send it in for testing. he offered you a refund........ then you proceeded to say no and make this thread and draw a ton of attention to it

I can see both angles here. No one on the forum thinks Tren can be clear. There was a clear Tren issue a few weeks ago, the guy believes he got burned he’s competing in a few months and gets something that’s a different color than what’s known and on the website, surely frustrating.

He then starts arguing with members that are essentially trying to help him, fighting with members on here isn’t doing anyone any favors. Idk this got derailed pretty quick but I can see the frustration. I also don’t think insulting guys that were trying to help or just give insight is doing anything besides digging a hole.
I never insulted anyone that didn't troll me first. I'm not here to argue. I'm just trying to figure out why I got tren that's clear.

A ton of people send in products for testing... if it was a blend eith deca but the deca was missing you wouldjt have had the slightest clue because it eouldve looked fine.

you dont have to send it in for testing. he offered you a refund........ then you proceeded to say no and make this thread and draw a ton of attention to it
He first offered a refund if I sent it in. Ya it has tren in it not deca. Tren has color. It's that simple.

Actually you did not want a refund. You requested to see pictures of other tri blend the same color, I did that. You requested us ship you a different color tri blend which we cannot cause that is what we have. We offered you to send it to jano so you can see for yourself its on point, and this is a guaranteed way to verify what you have. You refused. You then stated you would try it and update us. Now you have started an entirely new thread based on clear tren WHEN YOU DID NOT ORDER TREN you ordered TRI BLEND which is 1/3 tren.

@JackedCarpenter33 Im sure whatever issue you had we made right, we are not in the business of screwing people over.

@Waterman1976 Your order is completely refunded, for all the products you got, not just the tri blend. No one is fucking you over, we stand behind our products which is why we requested you send it to Jano. I'm pretty sure if we thought it was the wrong product we would not request you to send it to be tested.

No one is mad you "called us out" your just dragging something out for no reason when we wrote you this morning saying you were being refunded.

I never insulted anyone that didn't troll me first. I'm not here to argue. I'm just trying to figure out why I got tren that's clear.

u just told them in the other thread youd try it out and then get back to them 🤣

but ya personally id have gone for a refund off the bat
"trolling" for saying I would've just taken the refund and been done with it 🤣 now look at you still crying the next day. I would've got my refund and been fine by now 🥱

He first offered a refund if I sent it in. Ya it has tren in it not deca. Tren has color. It's that simple.
We did not offer a refund to send it in we said we would PAY FOR YOU TO SEND IT IN, plus refund you. big difference. I think we have went above and beyond. Your entire order has been refunded. Conversation over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back