• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clear tren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterman1976

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever bought tren and it was clear? Its a tri blend but has 125mg of tren in it. Completely clear. They said it was legit. I've never seen anything with tren in it that was clear. There own pic of the bottle on there website shows a brown tinted bottle. I guess I'm stupid for asking according to them..

Attachments

• 17108203435545870536109854626294.jpg
    17108203435545870536109854626294.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Has anyone ever bought tren and it was clear? Its a tri blend but has 125mg of tren in it. Completely clear. They said it was legit. I've never seen anything with tren in it that was clear. There own pic of the bottle on there website shows a brown tinted bottle. I guess I'm stupid for asking according to them..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318_222324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_222324_Chrome.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 29
This isnt the first thread about this brand tren. I think the guy wound up tossing it. I ONLY ever use tren E and use several different sponsors. All the Tren i ever saw is a nice golden dark color like in your second pic. So i cant speak of Tri tren.
If my tren isnt dark, im not wasting my time wandering if its good

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

IML Gear Cream!
What's so funny?
I dont think hes laughing at you. probably laughing at the bullshit wth the clear tren still being sent out. That i unnaceptable. The guy stuffing the shit in a envelope should know the shit is not tren. Contact a rep on here for monster and have them send you out non mislabeled tren.

another member got it and the source apologized saying it was a labeling error so not sure why theyd continue selling it
Yet didnt pull the product and still sending out to people that dont know any better.

I dont think hes laughing at you. probably laughing at the bullshit wth the clear tren still being sent out. That i unnaceptable. The guy stuffing the shit in an envelope should know the shit is not tren. Contact a rep on here for monster and have them send you out non mislabeled tren.
He has another thread and the rep says it is real and labeled properly

Firstly, he got tri blend which has 1/3 tren he did not order tren e. Secondly, that is the color of our current tri blend. We have offered him to get it tested, offered a refund, handled this on a whole other post. Not sure why there is an entire other thread about this when it was already handled. @JackedCarpenter33 I don't recall you ordering tri blend and us reshipping a darker tri blend, because its not an option that is the color we have right now. It has not bearing on the product as its only 1/3 tren.

Get it tested at jano WE WILL PAY FOR IT

I recently purchased some and it was clear as well but I'm like you not sure if it's really tren.

Firstly, he got tri blend which has 1/3 tren he did not order tren e. Secondly, that is the color of our current tri blend. We have offered him to get it tested, offered a refund, handled this on a whole other post. Not sure why there is an entire other thread about this when it was already handled. @JackedCarpenter33 I don't recall you ordering tri blend and us reshipping a darker tri blend, because its not an option that is the color we have right now. It has not bearing on the product as its only 1/3 tren.

Get it tested at jano WE WILL PAY FOR IT
If I can get a refund I would appreciate that..

u just told them in the other thread youd try it out and then get back to them 🤣

but ya personally id have gone for a refund off the bat
That was before I had 15 people tell me it's suspect. Second this was the first time he offered REFUND. Worry about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back