• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Clarity MEGA SALE!!! One time offer!

Clarity

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As we are new to this forum, but longtime members of many other forums, we would like to introduce ourselves with a one time amazing sale so some new customers can try us out at a great deal! we will offer for a very limited time!
35% off all oils that are already reasonably priced! Please email us for list or send us your order and use promo code clarity35

3FC25A3D-E27E-4B67-81F5-D07FF0A63F7E.jpeg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What other boards have you been associated with?

Canebrake

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve used them over the last couple years here and there. Never had any issues with their product

Freighter

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I can divulge the deals that Clarity is giving me (and I can't wait for my rats to try the product out) but let me just say this: Wow!!!

Black Atom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve used their products before when I was on a different forum and it was good stuff but that was years ago. So I imagine if they’ve been around this long, it’s only gotten better. Nice intro promo Clarity, definitely caught my eye!

BigVee

Registered Member
Reaction score
I been using Clarity for a while too, I can vouch for the company's quality. Top Notch. And the customer service A1!!!!!

Clarity

Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m going to keep the sale going a little longer guys, let a few more new customers get in on it and try things out for a great price

Freighter

Registered Member
Reaction score
Clarity rocks! I'm so impressed that I don't even know where to start.

#1 Each and every time I emailed Clarity, I got a response within minutes. (I always use encrypted email.) And not just a "bro" response but a professional, personal response.

#2 I was late in making my payment (bank and personal delays) but I finally paid for my order Wednesday and received it yesterday (Saturday) via Priority Mail 2-Day. Just 3 days overall. Amazing!

#3 The product was professionally labeled and special vacuum packed like I've never seen before. And very well packaged.

#4 I won't be able to test it on my rat for a while because I have stock that aging. I'll report once we've tested it.

#5 The price was half of what I'd pay elsewhere.

So far Clarity rates a 12 on a scale of 1-10! Kudos!

appalachian_dude

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got my pack very fast. Running the var at 100 mg a day right now. Can't wait to try the sustanon out either.... the oil looks really thin which I like. My current sust from a local ugly is thick as hell lol