• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Christmas Gifts

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious......what type of gift are you getting your girlfriend or wife for Christmas? Do you even exchange gifts?

Money?

Clothes?

Test?

:)

Vintage chair for her vanity (my grandmas old vanity that she restored…. She did a really good job on that ancient heirloom)

A couple novels by one of her new fave authors (court of thrones and roses series)

Booty sprout mechanism thingy

Hoku sneakers for her wide feet so she can squat and run with less pain.

Art work for her “girl cave”

And…. Something else I forgot tho… i think it was a gold colored photo album she saw at target. It’s written down someplace… prolly on a post it note in the washing machine by now.

We decided to gift each other a new 8 piece modular sectional couch ($3200) for the living room.

My wife’s 2 big gifts are a Michael Kors Bag and Michael Kors Shoes. Then we do funny stuff for stocking. This year I bought her chapsticks, headbands, and a phone holder that props up your phone to watch videos.

My wife’s 2 big gifts are a Michael Kors Bag and Michael Kors Shoes. Then we do funny stuff for stocking. This year I bought her chapsticks, headbands, and a phone holder that props up your phone to watch videos.
Dang...dropping some change on the girl.

Vintage chair for her vanity (my grandmas old vanity that she restored…. She did a really good job on that ancient heirloom)

A couple novels by one of her new fave authors (court of thrones and roses series)

Booty sprout mechanism thingy

Hoku sneakers for her wide feet so she can squat and run with less pain.

Art work for her “girl cave”

And…. Something else I forgot tho… i think it was a gold colored photo album she saw at target. It’s written down someplace… prolly on a post it note in the washing machine by now.
Booty Sprout?

I looked into a cruise. But you have to be vaccinated so that will never happen for anyone in my family.

Ah Check again because no you don’t need vax, nor do I even need a negative covid test…

I mean maybe if your going Into a country like Australia, or some shit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ah Check again because no you don’t need vax, nor do I even need a negative covid test…

Oh weird I checked like 2 weeks ago and it says to board you need a current vaccine. Not to buy the tickets

Oh wow it changed for all cruises under 15 days. The world is starting to have a little common sense again.

Oh wow it changed for all cruises under 15 days.

It’s the only reason wife and I are going cause you ain’t giving me the jabby jab… shit I wouldn’t cruise with a mask either

It’s the only reason wife and I are going cause you ain’t giving me the jabby jab… shit I wouldn’t cruise with a mask either

Oh that would be miserable with a mask!! Enjoy the cruise bro.

Back