• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Checking in to say hi, and my "plan"

lefty556

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New member checking in. Brief intro and stats: Currently 44 y/o, 6'1 and 188lbs. Very active, lift weights 4-5 days a week, and with some moderate cardio 3 days. Never have done a cycle before, but have done a moderate amount of researching mainly in the TRT front this past year. Had the classic low T symptoms, and my blood test had T around 390. All other labs from the latest physical were all in range. I've felt like I was always in a plateau in the gym and it's been hard to put on muscle. Thin arms and legs if you can picture that body type, but still athletic. And with age, the fat did seem to go around the belly and chin areas.

I've since got a local clinical to prescribe 200mg test cyp a week, divided into two 100mg pins every 3.5 days. Started this around 6 weeks ago. Also drastically cut down on the carbs, and tripled my protein intake. The belly is MUCH flatter now, seeing some muscle gains and feel great. Also doing hcg 500 iu a week (split into 2 250 iu doses), mainly to preserve size of the boys and keep, um, volume near normal.

Goals: If you've seen the movie "American Beauty", to quote Lester, "I want to look good naked!!" Really would like to get that ripped look for once in my life, have a nice 6 pack for the wife to play with, etc. YOLO right? I seem to be handling the test well, and have more labs due in about 2 weeks. If things still look good, was looking to maybe try 300mg of test cyp for 6 weeks with 50mg of proviron (25mg morning, 25mg evening) and then go back down to 200mg Test only and cruise for a while. After 6 weeks, maybe I can try 250-300mg test cyp and add in a tbol or anavar for 4 weeks, and then go back off.

I plan to be on TRT for life, even if it's at a maintenance dose, as I've been feeling great on it, like never before (should have done this 10 years ago, I've probably been low T for a while).

I respect you guys and recognize all the hard work that not only goes into the gym, but into the "not so fun" things on this like diet etc. I've always had an open mind on these things, and welcome any advantage I can give myself to help with my goals. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF man! Glad to see trt and a change in diet has been helping. I suggest taking it one step at a time. 300mg test and proviron is a great time, if you feel like increasing your test on that cycle you can always do that too. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to reach out!

Welcome to the board bro

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF man! Glad to see trt and a change in diet has been helping. I suggest taking it one step at a time. 300mg test and proviron is a great time, if you feel like increasing your test on that cycle you can always do that too. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to reach out!

Appreciate it man. One step at a time, I hear ya. Maybe 300-350mg test on that 4-5 week test/proviron regimen is pretty good dip into a light cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Appreciate it man. One step at a time, I hear ya. Maybe 300-350mg test on that 4-5 week test/proviron regimen is pretty good dip into a light cycle?
4-5 weeks is too short I would double that to actually see results.

Get your self on the right diet and you’ll get that ripped look brother. Welcome and best of luck on this journey. TRT changed my life.

Welcome bro

Like..
Very Attractive..
You know it's a gey BB Forum..Right..!!
Z...

Appreciate the welcome guys!! Been reading lots of historical posts that's answered a lot of questions in my head. Going to start a test cyp blast in another week or so, with some proviron and ride that wave, then decide what I want to try next.

If you’re serious about getting shredded, I’d higher a coach with competition experience

Back