• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cheat Meals

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tend to have 1 cheat meal a week. Pizza, burgers, Mexican, fried chicken. Followed by some kind of dessert usually. It kills any cravings and gears me up for the next week.
So I'm looking for some ideas. What's your favorite cheat meal?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been a guy that craves sweets too much but a fucking Hawaiian pizza is all I can think about after eating turkey and rice 4 times a day all week.
I used to think that was the nastiest sounding shit, pineapple on a pizza. Took me years to ever try it. Now I know how much I was cheating myself. It's good shit!

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Those look so good! I don't usually do cheeseburgers when I go out to eat but I tried a burger from Chili's last week that was so damn good I can still taste it.
I'm leaning towards fried chicken this week.

Never had a burger at Chili's.......always keep it clean with their Ancho Salmon.......its actually one of the best salmon plates I have ever had....

Chilis-Ancho-Salmon-Recipe-300x300.jpg

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
I am notorious for slamming a dozen glazed krispy kreme donuts, hot out of the fryer... the rest of the family has to get there own box.

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am notorious for slamming a dozen glazed krispy kreme donuts, hot out of the fryer... the rest of the family has to get there own box.
Lol. A man's gotta have his priorities. I'm not above doing this.

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
Picking a fave is nearly impossible so I switch it up and go with whatever I am craving. Cheesecake, ice cream, pizza, fried chicken, burgers, Mongolian BBQ, etc. Keeps me sane.

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never had a burger at Chili's.......always keep it clean with their Ancho Salmon.......its actually one of the best salmon plates I have ever had....

View attachment 76271
Not a fan of chillis burgers like to make my own.but have had bacon avocado chicken sand.pretty good.now make my own at home..anyways yeah love me some salmon dishes too..having shrimp tonight,seafood is big where I'm from.

KingoftheNorth14

Registered Member
Reaction score
Orange Chicken w/ white rice is my go to cheat meal. Maybe a meat lovers pizza in there from time to time. If I was to pick a desert I’d go with banana cream pie or some Cheesecake Factory cheesecake…something with PB sounds delicious.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I tend to have 1 cheat meal a week. Pizza, burgers, Mexican, fried chicken. Followed by some kind of dessert usually. It kills any cravings and gears me up for the next week.
So I'm looking for some ideas. What's your favorite cheat meal?

For years it was pizza because where I used to live we had the best pizza place ever! Where I live now the only pizza available is dominoes which gives me a violent stomach ache and the shits. 🍕 💩
The same goes with tacos. From the best ever to nothing but a Taco Bell. 🌮 💩
I miss a good pizza so much it’s tempting to have one flown in out of state.

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score

View attachment 76271
Dude I tried this Ancho salmon yesterday. It was fucking delicious, very good choice!
But that Santa Fe burger with avacado and bacon still left an impression on me.

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dude I tried this Ancho salmon yesterday. It was fucking delicious, very good choice!

Well damn..I'm have to try that now..my girl likes that Sante fe burger.. never had it.guess I'm going to chillis this week 😆

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
For years it was pizza because where I used to live we had the best pizza place ever! Where I live now the only pizza available is dominoes which gives me a violent stomach ache and the shits. 🍕 💩
The same goes with tacos. From the best ever to nothing but a Taco Bell. 🌮 💩
I miss a good pizza so much it’s tempting to have one flown in out of state.
Dominoes is the worst. Hate there pizza so much.

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don’t have cheat meals but once a month I get this crazy craving for Popeys. A breast and a tigh Spicy takes care of that
Yeah that was my cheat meal this week. Popeye's 4 pc spicy chicken with mash potatoes and gravy. The thighs are my favorite. I love Popeye's.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score

Good stuff. I would love to go for the Burger but at Chili's?.....a burger?....I'm afraid I would waste my cheat.