• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheaper Pins?

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My current source is charging $2 a piece. Are you getting them cheaper? If so where?

My current source is charging $2 a piece. Are you getting them cheaper? If so where?

That’s crazy bro I honestly walk in cvs and just look like a huge scumbag. Buy a box of 100 at a time for 21$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how you are paying that much there are countless places to buy cheaper. I buy 1ml luer-lock syringes and pins separate. Syringes around $11/box of 100 and pins $9/box 100. Add $5-10 for shipping. Still not even close to $2. I used to use otc warehouse good price on easy-touch and usually same day shipping. Ran into a problem last year when easy-touch changed factories and left their distributor high and dry with no inventory. I switched to medofficedirect.com they have been the cheapest for what i need been using the Exel product no problems. I would stick with exel, easy-touch, nipro, bd. As far as I know these are most common all good reasonably priced shop around.

You can buy these at CVS?

In my state you can walk right in and buy them. Sometimes they play games and say they don’t have any but usually the one I go to always has them.

i was just getting them from my gear source. what is the best size? I've heard 20g X 1.5"

Gpzmedlabs.com has always been on point
And yeah dont use 20 gauge that shit will build up scar tissue so fast

IML Gear Cream!
I use 23g 1.5" in the ass if i go shorter I get a lump of oil so i need to go deep i don't think I really have ass fat just a bubble ass for some reason. Everywhere else 25g 5/8".

My cvs usually only has a dozen or so at most ... had good success at drugsupplystore

If you live in the Midwest, you can go into a Menards, Farm and Fleet and even select Home Depots. 6 for $1.50, multiple sizes.

GPZ is the answer here.

These guys have never worked for me. Like right now they dont even have 1cc syringes on their site. Syringe with needle yeah but for syringe only smallest they have is 5cc.

There is literally dozens of places to get 100ct boxes online for under $20. I use 1 inch 25 gauge buy boxes of 100 3 cc syringe with needle and add a box of 18 guage needle only always get both for under $30 including shipping

These guys have never worked for me. Like right now they dont even have 1cc syringes on their site. Syringe with needle yeah but for syringe only smallest they have is 5cc.

Why do you need a syringe without a needle? Just curious.

Get Shredded!
GPZ all the way. And you can buy the separate 18g needle only for drawing up the gear and then attach the 25g or whatever you use to pin.

In my state you can walk right in and buy them. Sometimes they play games and say they don’t have any but usually the one I go to always has them.

That's what CVS told me. However, my wife had picked up 25g pins for me at Walgreens no problem. .50 cents a price not bad but still cheaper online.

OP: $2 is very expensive. Try GPZ services "Get Pinz".

The majority of 1cc pins are fixed needle slin pins, however they also have 27g tuberculin 1cc pins that come with a detached needle.

Another vote here for GPZ.

Other sources mentioned are probably good too, but gpz makes it so easy that I've never bothered looking elsewhere.

If you go with 3cc 1" 20ga to draw then 25ga to pin using luer lock swappable needles, and slin pins for your HCG/HGH/MT2/etc then here are the easy links:

https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/184-Nipro-3-CC-Syringe-with-20-G-X-1-5-Needle-100-Count.aspx
https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/202-Exel-Needle-only-25-G-X-1-100-Count-clone.aspx
https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/151-Exel-1-CC-Insulin-Syringe-with-29-G-X-1-2-Needle.aspx

That's $0.18 + $0.12 = 30 cents per oil pin.
And 5 cents per slin pin.
All of that too cheap to worry about if you gotta use an extra one for some reason, drop one on the unsterile floor, etc. Just trash it and get another. Never worry about "wasting" pins if it makes you take shortcuts that could cause infection.

For swabs, they're 1.2 cents each in boxes at Costco.
For sharps, use a empty detergent bottle and just duct tape it shut when done.

Why do you need a syringe without a needle? Just curious.

The majority of 1cc pins are fixed needle slin pins, however they also have 27g tuberculin 1cc pins that come with a detached needle.

I use 1ml luer-locks because- a) measurements are far easier than 3cc for the dosages i use b) using luer-locks gives me flexibility I only need that one syringe to do everything with various pins.

I can pin multiple products using the same barrel and just switch heads. I might pull .5cc of EQ and .5cc of npp using a 23g 1.5" and pin it in the glute then switch the head to 25 5/8" and pin my daily test in another body part. The next morning I can use the same barrel and replace the head with another 23g 1.5" and pin pwo suspension / TNE / dbol into the other glute.

I have a 12 hour rule if i am going to pin in the next 12 hours or so I'll save the barrel and when i am ready to pin something just swap out the head with the new pin though i wont do that if the barrel had been used with suspension I wont risk infection. Reusing barrels isnt about saving money its about tossing more plastic in the landfills i sleep a litter better if I toss out one barrel a day instead of two.

edit: I just checked my records apparently i bought a few boxes of pins from gpz just a few months ago I forgot about that but they still didn't have the 1ml luerlocks at that time had to get them elsewhere.

Last edited:
So again, why do you need to order just the barrels? Do you have a large stockpile of needles already?

I use the 1cc pins with the replaceable heads for my TRT shots. I just order the 27 1/2" and then add some draw needles.

Another one for gpz. Only thing when I last got pins, ordered a box of 100. Didnt come in a box, just 100 sealed in an envelope. They are still sealed, but easier to store if they were in an actual box

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back