• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Chasing the Dragon: What 'supplement' gives one the best feeling of euphoria

BBAIN933

272 pounds of pure fukn DYNAMITE!!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Phenibut is horrible to come off of if you are addicted. My friend couldn’t get off. He’s dead now. I tried it but hated the way I felt.
I don’t do GHB or ecstasy. I was joking. Back 23 years ago I did when GHB was legal. And I did ecstasy at raves and techno clubs a lot. These days no way. Fentanyl is possibly in everything. Those days are long gone for my old ass.
I wholly concur!....20 yo if you wanted to buy some pills, any kind, they were 'as advertised.' Today, forget it!.....I bought some valium from "Chico" about 2 yo and my godam toenails fell off after taking them for a couple of weeks---Prolly not FDA approved

BigDaddySavage

Registered Member
Reaction score
I haven't 'taste tested' (nor have I ever tasted my test (ha)) all the available supplements on the market but I was just curious: Which one makes you feel the best?

Cypionate is the one I have done the most of but what about the other. Enanthate or Prop don't have that feeling I'm talking about, at least not to the degree of Cyp, so which one does?

I know there will be a few Tren advocates out there but let's stay away from Vet and opiate based products.
I find Sust makes me feel the best. A litle Sust, some EQ, I'm good to go.

ProfShibe

Reaction score
Phenibut is horrible to come off of if you are addicted. My friend couldn’t get off. He’s dead now. I tried it but hated the way I felt.
I don’t do GHB or ecstasy. I was joking. Back 23 years ago I did when GHB was legal. And I did ecstasy at raves and techno clubs a lot. These days no way. Fentanyl is possibly in everything. Those days are long gone for my old ass. 😀
Yeah, I'm not taking my chances with random rec drugs with how much fent is being laced into shit

assholes selling you it don't give a shit at all...assuming they even know