• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Chances of hair loss on Test E cycle?

Hellcat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Done quite a bit of research on this, but would like to here the different input from you guys:)

Chances of losing hair or going bald on a first cycle,
Test E with AI and proper PCT.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
If you have male pattern baldness in your genes and are prone to lose your hair early, then using gear may have you losing some hair bc it promotes it.

It is a side effect of gear. More gear you use the greater the sides. So dose may very well effect this...

Ryu7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Done quite a bit of research on this, but would like to here the different input from you guys:)

Chances of losing hair or going bald on a first cycle,
Test E with AI and proper PCT.

If test is the only compund you are going to use, you can take finasteride(propecia) to try to stave off the hair loss.

johnny0utlaw

Registered Member
Reaction score
If your prone to hair loss then i say if its going let it go man looks so much better shaved. Not saying like shaved with a razor blade but i mean on the lowest setting with the clippers.

roscoe221

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's not even worth researching or thinking about. The only way you can get your answer is to try it. Prone to mpb or not you never know until you just try it.

big_rich

Board Rep
Reaction score
I see people having luck with shampoos. But pretty much if your pre disposed to it it's gana happen faster. Just part of the game

TrainInsane89

Board Rep
Reaction score
Its all genetic man, as as most sides when it comes to steroids, some are prone to acne, some high estro, some hairloss etc. I was so scared I was gonna start shedding when i ran my first cycle. Had no problem, years later ive ran many cycles, i constantly run proviron which i argubly one of the worst on the hairline its a pure dht drug. Running it with tren now which is another that is probably the worst for ones hair and im having no problems. Ive used nizoral shampoo since i started my first cycle. I used it probably 3 times a week, put it in and let it sit the entire time im in the shower so 10-15mins. Not sure If its been helping me or what but i use it regardles, id suggest you do to if you dont already.

Swapmetoacid

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had hair loss once.

I got stuck out of town with work for 2 weeks while I was on a heavy test cycle. Cold turkey from <1g short ester e4d for two weeks and noticed hair falling out in the shower. Got back on and within a few weeks it stopped.