• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Cell Phone Plans

MillerTimeTTTF

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what everyone is paying for cell phone plans. I am not in contract and want to see if I'm over paying and need to look elsewhere.
I have T-Mobile and 3 lines...all phones are almost 3 years old with no issues and I own them. I'm paying about 180 a month for unlimited everything for 3 lines. Appreciate any replies.

45 for unlimited through Straight Talk for a single line. I bought my phone outright. It's been decent overall. Same towers as Verizon so service is identical as well I had Verizon.

obama phone

phone GIF

oh lord so the company bill is like 700$ but we have like 20 lines its kind of crazy.

that being said dad owns the business and I pay nothing. except 150 in taxes and 500 to close my previous phone out each year to get a new iPhone witch I really should just wait the two

years and only pay 150$ in taxes im just what they call a sucker. They got me for the watch this year too.... I feel like they do a really good job at coming out with one thing thats really good each year.

I am a huge apple fan tho I think everything pairs easily and quickly and is fairly smart technology.

That sounds about right. I also have an unlimited plan but only because I’ve had it for so long. My bill is $63 a month and no phone payment. I have t Mobil

Boost mobile which is now T mobile
Unlimited talk & text plus 30 gig 5g data $26 month

We have spectrum cable and they offered us unlimited calls/texts/data for 30 bucks a line. So far so good, they use Verizon towers so coverage has been good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back