• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carrier Oils

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A lot of people buy gear without even thinking about what carrier oil is in their gear. Some people respond great to certain oils, while others do not. I have a friend who is allergic to nuts and certain MCT oils bother him. Its good to know which carrier oil your getting.

AlanDomestic has a variety of different carrier oils in the brands he sells:

ZPHC uses - Tea Tree Seed Oil

Spectrum uses - Cottonseed Oil

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP Laboratory uses - Peach Oil

Canada Peptide uses - Peach Oil

Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil

We have no minimum, so if you want to try a new carrier oil, now is the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Running any sales?

Tons of different oils to choose from. If you haven’t tried Peach oil give it a shot!(pun intended lol)

If the current gear your on is giving you PIP, it could just be that the carrier oil is not agreeing with you. AlanDomestic.La has a wide variety of different carrier oils to choose from:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

We have no minimum if you just want to try a different oil out. $100 minimum for 20% Off ZPHC with code ASF20

I love my prescription testosterone with castor oil. Most people into bro science say it’s too thick. That’s the best part about it.
Half life is extended and less injections needed.

Im spoiled. Im not allergic to anything that I have found.

What's the smoothest oil? Or us it personal preference?

Want to remind everyone that AlanDomestic.La has a variety of different carrier oils in the brands he sells:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

IML Gear Cream!
Want to remind everyone that AlanDomestic.La has a variety of different carrier oils in the brands he sells:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

This I didn’t know ! Very cool! I’ve actually used all those brands in the past and never knew Balkan,SP, and Canada Peptides used peach oil ! Nice to have that info . Spectrum is one that I haven’t used their injectable line and they have cottonseed oil like USA’s testosterone Cypionate. It’s rare to see CSO these days.

Max

Don’t forget to try different carrier oils out. Sometimes certain ones tend to react better to you. I’ve tried them all and havn’t had PIP on any of them.

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

Alan has multiple different carrier oils to choose from. If your looking to try something different give him a shot.

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

Only at AlanDomestic.La

Is the Bayer castor oil super thick? Curious never tried any compound with this oil
On the thicker side like grapeseed oil and very smooth. Forces you to pin a little slower which I like.

A lot of people buy gear without even thinking about what carrier oil is in their gear. Some people respond great to certain oils, while others do not. I have a friend who is allergic to nuts and certain MCT oils bother him. Its good to know which carrier oil your getting.

AlanDomestic has a variety of different carrier oils in the brands he sells:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - Peach Oil

We have no minimum, so if you want to try a new carrier oil, now is the time!
Does SP still use peach oil?

Does SP still use peach oil?
Updated Carrier Oils:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - MCT/Mig812

Canada Peptide uses - CSO

Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil and 5% Ethyl Oleate

Get Shredded!
Appreciate the update on Carrier oils.
Mybgo to is normal MCT, then gso.:winkfinger:

@NoTime2Lose Most people dont. Its important to know especially if you have an allergy.

@iAMRich GSO is one of my favorites, on the thicker side but very smooth. For awkward spots like my lats I’d rather a thinner oil like MCT or Peach so I dont have to be in that awkward position as long.

I have tried every brand Alan carries and every single carrier oil has been very smooth and no PIP. I’d recommend you try different ones, you might prefer another.

@NoTime2Lose Most people dont. Its important to know especially if you have an allergy.

@iAMRich GSO is one of my favorites, on the thicker side but very smooth. For awkward spots like my lats I’d rather a thinner oil like MCT or Peach so I dont have to be in that awkward position as long.

I have tried every brand Alan carries and every single carrier oil has been very smooth and no PIP. I’d recommend you try different ones, you might prefer another.
Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely try out some these others in future orders.

Id love to try that Peach tree oil...Just sounds thin. Just too spendy for my poor ass.

Id love to try that Peach tree oil...Just sounds thin. Just too spendy for my poor ass.

Yeah, it’s pricy but worth it .

I will say I’ve learned a good trick : (max tip)

Castor oil (which is in testoviron depot - Nebido-Aveed ) is able to hold the highest drug load but personally I’ve used it to mix high mg/ml compounds and it lowers pip .

Example - if your using a 400mg/ml EQ , you can take mix 250mg Testoviron Depot with it and have zero pip or low pip.

The Tea Tree Oil in ZPHC is baller , we do have some Test E , Test C and Tren Ace on Sale (dur to expiration dates. Definitely affordable

Make Sure to Use my Referral Link at AlanDomestic/DG :
Create My Account
Code :MAX15 for your discount anytime
giphy.gif

Yeah, it’s pricy but worth it .

I will say I’ve learned a good trick : (max tip)

Castor oil (which is in testoviron depot - Nebido-Aveed ) is able to hold the highest drug load but personally I’ve used it to mix high mg/ml compounds and it lowers pip .

Example - if your using a 400mg/ml EQ , you can take mix 250mg Testoviron Depot with it and have zero pip or low pip.

The Tea Tree Oil in ZPHC is baller , we do have some Test E , Test C and Tren Ace on Sale (dur to expiration dates. Definitely affordable

Make Sure to Use my Referral Link at AlanDomestic/DG :
Create My Account
Code :MAX15 for your discount anytime
giphy.gif
i cant find any info on peach oil... got any info on it?

im trying to research and only thing im finding is peach kernel oil... is that the same thing?

Updated Carrier Oils:

Bayer uses - Castor Oil

Balkan uses - Peach Oil

SP uses - MCT/Mig812

Canada Peptide uses - CSO

Pharmacom uses - Grapeseed Oil and 5% Ethyl Oleate

i cant find any info on peach oil... got any info on it?

im trying to research and only thing im finding is peach kernel oil... is that the same thing?

Beside its great omega 3-6-9 profile , it’s anti inflammatory powers , results show that peach kernel oil could reduce total cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, elevate the high-density lipoprotein cholesterol level in serum, and reduce the area of the aortic atherosclerotic lesions .

It’s a great carrier oil; you just have to check studies done using it . Pubmed /Google scholar/hindawi , etc

Max

Back