• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can't dial my ai dose on cruise. Help

IML Gear Cream!
How do you deal with testicular atrophy and/or fertility when taking testosterone nonstop?
Well, when I first started, I got some atrophy that lasted probably for about the first 2 years. My body adjusted eventually and everything went back to normal size and Ive had 2 children in that time. No hcg, clomid, none of that pct stuff at all. Eventually your body reaches a homeostasis. At least mine did.
All the cycling, coming off and throwing pct drugs in is what causes chaos. Ups & downs on various hormones.
I just stuck to my base of 250-300/wk all this time with cycles mixed in and it works for me.
A little aromasin here and there on cruise and aromasin on a schedule for heavy cycles.

1. You should NOT need an ai on trt, the whole idea to to mimick your natural test levels. Your natural test naturally converts to estrogen. Your body has a management system for that.
2. 12.5mgs 2x per week is way too much for the amount of test your taking.
3. Stop taking the aromasin for 5 weeks and re-do bloods.
4. You need SOME estrogen.
Whoa bro first of all, this is an absolute crock of shit.
If you're making this reference, in regards to natural levels that's one thing but even at that people have developed gyno with their own natural levels even during puberty, and sometimes when people were young adults, and even when people have been slightly heavy.

Secondly, and this is most importantly and I hope you listen to this -

When taking a exogenous testosterone, synthetic, we are attempting to try to duplicate and simulate what our natural levels once used to be, simply getting back within that range so our bodies can try to the best of its ability to find balance and homeostasis with all the systems checks and balances.

That does not mean our body is going to respond and react as if we are back to where we once were naturally if we take test and it brings us within the standard textbook numbers of the norm. It is equivalent to a prosthetic limb. The hormone is synthetic, we can almost call it a prosthetic hormone, it is simply an extension, the closest expression that we can get that will ever attempt to closely resemble or duplicate natural testosterone and hopes to behave like it, which it never will..

The problem lies here within, our natural testosterone has specific characteristics about it unlike synthetic testosterone..
One, because it's ours, it belongs to us and it's natural. It's our very own, not something that is synthesized from soybean.

Look at synthetic testosterone like a glove, the fingers, it will move like a hand and function like a hand, but it's not a hand or fingers. It may behave like a hand but it's not one.

Our original testosterone is a real hand and what's even more unique about that, is our fingertips all have specific and unique fingerprints. These fingerprints makes our body respond and react much differently compared to synthetic hormones that are like gloves that do not have fingerprints, distinctive characteristics.

This is why trt protocols and therapies are not a one-size-fits-all, because people will not ever, or always fit into the same little box with a cookie cutter protocol.

As much as we would like, our bodies actually do not and will not ever respond to synthetic exogenous hormones the way that our bodies have responded once upon a time to natural hormones..

It is factual that some people on low to moderate dosages of trt will in fact need an AI, because there's an entire different cellular chit chat, there's functions and pathways that are no longer open, and there is other pathways that are now initiated, awakened and responding entirely differently, new enzymes are present, others are activated that have been dormant and there's a slew of effects with different types of conversions that are taking place, across a vast spectrum that has not taken place before. And to touch on that more let's talk about the recruitment of histamines that get deployed to the injection site.. the list goes on and on. How about the Cleaving process, how about the two main types of enzymes that act in the cleaving process of different type of esters, in which activate the hormones, these enzymes esterase and hydrolysate.
They're simply too big of a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms that serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response and this will vary greatly.

Factual, everyone possesses different Gene expressions, with different enzymes, protein bombs and so on, some enzymes we have are known to catalyze more than 5,000 biochemical types, and her body's possess inhibitors and activator molecules that can greatly affect the activity by increasing or decreasing the hormonal activities.

GENETICS, GENETICS ARE HUGE FACTOR OF WHAT PEOPLE POSSESS COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT POSSESS.
It's not a plug and play for everyone..

Unless you're an endocrinologist, or a neuroendocrinologist, no one here is qualified to tell anybody what they should do.

Suggestions are one thing, but the amount of anti-estrogen that he's taking twice a week is actually on the low end with some protocols.

Telling people that they do not need an anti estrogen on trt is absolutely terrible advice. It's not often required but it's not out of the ordinary or unusual for it to be a staple item for some people.

Not a single human being is going to respond or feel the same way they did on synthetic testosterone as they did on their own natural levels when they were healthy.

Why do you think it's always a cat chase tail game, with attempting to treat this symptom or that symptom for the rest of our lives while running trt, and at times when guys are on trt their sex drive tanks out. Why? Because there's initiation and activation of other cellular groups, different neuro secretions and most of all the behavior with the pituitary is no longer operating normally. As it once was.

Facts!

Not being a wise guy or looking to create any issues but prove me wrong..

Just saying... Don't tell people they don't need an anti-estrogen with trt, unless you are truly sitting down with them reading their blood work and you know them historically, and see them as frequently as their doctor, or as often as a doctor should.

People need to remember that hormones are chemical Messengers that relay messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to specific signaling, now depending on the ester and the individual's metabolization ratio the hormone can and may make changes directly to a cell by changing the Gene and the ones that are activated, or by way of making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signals pathways inside of specific cell groups that is affected and affect other processes, therefore this can initiate an intracellular Cascade of events.

For this specific reason, this is why the same similar hormone ester, especially with trt will affect people differently, because there's numerous ways a hormone can yield different effects, so depending on the transcription factors that are present and different genes will be transcribed in response, this is a good reason why some individuals will bloat or have estrogen effects at trt levels and others won't,

So if we're going to talk about biosynthesis and what people need and do not need, let's be real and truly peel back the layers.

TRT is not mimicking or natural levels consequence free. Our biological response it's going to have a lot of questions regarding this unnatural actor.

Opinions vary.
If you are getting high estro sides on trt, the answer is not more ai, its less test.
These things need to be dialed in individually as everyone is different.
However, test is test. Testosterone is the same chemical structure across all species that produce it.
Do you know where test raws come from? Soybean plants.
Our testosterone does not have unique individual "fingerprints". Exogenous test is bioidentical to our own.
People develop gyno naturally at young ages in the modern era because of endocrine disruption from chemical (plastics, artificial food additives& microwave exposure (wifi etc...) & iodine deficiencies that prevent the thyroid from working properly.
So, you SHOULD not need an ai on trt.
There are more factors affecting the equation than just test & ai doses.
Many more.
The average trt patient is in terrible physical condition and eats garbage, 60+% of adults in this country are also on at least 1 prescription medication which also plays into things.
I stand by my statement.

Opinions may vary. 🤷

Opinions vary.
If you are getting high estro sides on trt, the answer is not more ai, its less test.
However, test is test. Testosterone is the same chemical structure across all species that produce it.
Our testosterone does not have unique individual "fingerprints". Exogenous test is bioidentical to our own.
People develop gyno naturally at young ages in the modern era because of endocrine disruption from chemical (plastics, artificial food additives& microwave exposure (wifi etc...) & iodine deficiencies that prevent the thyroid from working properly.
Many more.
The average trt patient is in terrible physical condition and eats garbage, 60+% of adults in this country are also on at least 1 prescription medication which also plays into things.
I stand by my statement.

Opinions may vary. 🤷
At this moment it's too late and I'm going to bed, but I already made the statement prior that testosterone is synthesized through soybean so don't try to scab something that I said.
And you're absolutely wrong with your statement entirely that testosterone naturally does not have a specific signature fingerprint, seriously just shut your pie hole because you have no idea what you're talking about.
And I will be that guy to drop a nuke on your head in regards to this topic cuz I guarantee you I know a thing or two about a thing or two that you don't know a thing or two about.
If anybody listens to anything you just said above they are even stupider than the comment and reply that you made.

Wow.
Ok then. Have a good night.
dd0.png

Well, when I first started, I got some atrophy that lasted probably for about the first 2 years. My body adjusted eventually and everything went back to normal size and Ive had 2 children in that time. No hcg, clomid, none of that pct stuff at all. Eventually your body reaches a homeostasis. At least mine did.
All the cycling, coming off and throwing pct drugs in is what causes chaos. Ups & downs on various hormones.
I just stuck to my base of 250-300/wk all this time with cycles mixed in and it works for me.
A little aromasin here and there on cruise and aromasin on a schedule for heavy cycles.
Interesting. I'm new to HRT. Just starting with small weekly dosages of 125mg. But eventually I'd like to go on larger cycles with Test of 500mg, and if that goes smoothly, maybe throw in some Deca on the next cycle for joint relief. Was just wondering how it works to cruise, because yeah coming off and on Test sounds like utter hell.

Opinions vary.
Many more.
I stand by my statement.

Opinions may vary. 🤷
Listen to the breakdown here in just under 5 mins. I'd like to know the things that this man has forgotten.
The references he is making and examples are statements that I have heard worded the same exact way by Endo's for years upon years.
Exogenous test is NOT ours and will never 100% behave like ours, Bioidentical does NOT translate into being YOURS or behaving like yours. Bioidentical hormones are DESIGNED to MIMIC hormones produced by your very own endocrine system.

If you believe that Bioidentical means that it's exactly like yours, than I question your belief in the Easter bunny!

They are structurally similar, even with that said if this was the case there wouldn't be issues with testing essays with ECLIA vs LC MS-MS and cross-reactivity, and reliably with sensitivities.

Sorry to bust your bubble, it's simple not the case here with what I highlighted in your reply..

Bioidenticals are termed "natural" because they are derived from plant or animal sources and not created in a lab. Yet, a great portion of these products still undergo significant processing in a labs simply just to reach the final form in which we receive, these are designed to "mimic" the same structure and chemical composition of hormones produced by the body. That's all... It's a TREATMENT!

Get Shredded!
Listen to the breakdown here in just under 5 mins. I'd like to know the things that this man has forgotten.
The references he is making and examples are statements that I have heard worded the same exact way by Endo's for years upon years.
Exogenous test is NOT ours and will never 100% behave like ours, Bioidentical does NOT translate into being YOURS or behaving like yours. Bioidentical hormones are DESIGNED to MIMIC hormones produced by your very own endocrine system.

If you believe that Bioidentical means that it's exactly like yours, than I question your belief in the Easter bunny!

They are structurally similar, even with that said if this was the case there wouldn't be issues with testing essays with ECLIA vs LC MS-MS and cross-reactivity, and reliably with sensitivities.

Sorry to bust your bubble, it's simple not the case here with what I highlighted in your reply..

Bioidenticals are termed "natural" because they are derived from plant or animal sources and not created in a lab. Yet, a great portion of these products still undergo significant processing in a labs simply just to reach the final form in which we receive, these are designed to "mimic" the same structure and chemical composition of hormones produced by the body. That's all... It's a TREATMENT!
I thought you were talking about the ebs and flows of endogenous versus overriding the HPTA with the pharma estered version, whihc is not subject to regulation by the endocrine system.. feed back positive and egative etc. The ester released testosterone is identicle to natural testosterone. Every bond is the same. These physicochemical characteristics have to be verified through analytics, typically a number of orthogonal test such as high field NMR, HPLC, mass spectrometry, GC/MS. High field NMR, in conjunction with the other tests, can define all bond orientations and linkages.

I thought you were talking about the ebs and flows of endogenous versus overriding the HPTA with the pharma estered version, whihc is not subject to regulation by the endocrine system.. feed back positive and egative etc. The ester released testosterone is identicle to natural testosterone. Every bond is the same. These physicochemical characteristics have to be verified through analytics, typically a number of orthogonal test such as high field NMR, HPLC, mass spectrometry, GC/MS. High field NMR, in conjunction with the other tests, can define all bond orientations and linkages.
So still waiting for my test levels to come back but my e2 came back at 12. So my plan is it to drop the ai and continue with 150 mgs of test as long as my test levels look to be in a good range. Then retest in about 5 weeks.

At this moment it's too late and I'm going to bed, but I already made the statement prior that testosterone is synthesized through soybean so don't try to scab something that I said.
And you're absolutely wrong with your statement entirely that testosterone naturally does not have a specific signature fingerprint, seriously just shut your pie hole because you have no idea what you're talking about.
And I will be that guy to drop a nuke on your head in regards to this topic cuz I guarantee you I know a thing or two about a thing or two that you don't know a thing or two about.
If anybody listens to anything you just said above they are even stupider than the comment and reply that you made.

I usually don't agree with a lot Fletcher posts in this section but I gotta agree with the part he posted about lowering the dose to get estrogen under control. OP said he was trying to eliminate drugs, not add more like proviron or mast. And the only way to lower estrogen and drop the AI is to drop the dose. I think you're overthinking this one brother.

The point of this thread was to help a man.
Not to determine who the Supreme Wizard of AAS knowledge is.
Since Ive been told to "shut the fuck up" by someone who is supposed to moderate arguments & unproductive comments, Im going to stop posting on this thread.
LPO4941.jpeg

I usually don't agree with a lot Fletcher posts in this section but I gotta agree with the part he posted about lowering the dose to get estrogen under control. OP said he was trying to eliminate drugs, not add more like proviron or mast. And the only way to lower estrogen and drop the AI is to drop the dose. I think you're overthinking this one brother.
My brother, clearly this is entirely a giant misunderstanding with all the bibbling and babbling that I was doing..

My initial response was simply calling bullshit that someone does not need an AI while on TRT, and you are a thousand percent correct that the responses prior to mine we're simply trying to help the member out. My responses weren't aimed towards the original poster but rather calling out a statement that Fletcher made, if people look around, historically it's very unlikely they'll ever see me respond the way I did.

I'll call bullshit when I see it.

His statement about not needing an AI it's not entirely accurate, and it's not a one-size-fits-all type of statement.

From there it went into bibble babble when he quoted me with "testosterone does not have a specific fingerprint/example".

When in fact he was wrong again...

But back to the original topic, if there was any suggestions that we could possibly consider for the original poster - maybe change AIs.. and I completely agree with using less drugs, but if his testosterone is converting and giving him issues, it wouldn't be out of ordinary or unusual to happen even at lower dosages. You and me both know that AIs are not all created equal, they can behave very differently in fact they are different, but sharing the same goal.

All the blood results I got that I posted were months after cycle. Just wondering if I should continue my ai protocol on my 150 mgs now while I wait for my current results or drop the ai until I get them.
Were you on tren the first time? What type of tren were you on this cycle? When I was on doctor prescribed trt I would do little mini tren blasts and every time it fucked up my estrogen readings.

The point of this thread was to help a man.
Not to determine who the Supreme Wizard of AAS knowledge is.
Since Ive been told to "shut the fuck up" by someone who is supposed to moderate arguments & unproductive comments, Im going to stop posting on this thread.
View attachment 79503
Come on now you silly sally, you can't recognize playful banter when you see it?

Supreme wizard? This isn't a competition, or flexing, this is real life shit that can cause problems for people. I'm not a medical doctor, and I'm certain you're not one either, neither of us are qualified to give medical advice, but if we're going to make an attempt take a stab at it - at least have a keen understanding that the statements you make can be very detrimental to someone else. All I'm guilty of doing is going to great lengths to at least try and back up my talk with some data that can potentially pull some weight with some serious consideration.

Do you get what I'm saying Mr poopy potty pants?

I didn't read the rest of this thread but, I doubt 2 weeks of cruising and ai use isn't long enough to let things settle down even with the very mild cycle you were running previously.

The Aromasin dose looks like it should put you in the right place, with the split pins at a low dose though your estrogen might not be getting elevated much at all so just 12.5 once a week may be plenty. Might not need anything.

You need more time.

My brother, clearly this is entirely a giant misunderstanding with all the bibbling and babbling that I was doing..

My initial response was simply calling bullshit that someone does not need an AI while on TRT, and you are a thousand percent correct that the responses prior to mine we're simply trying to help the member out. My responses weren't aimed towards the original poster but rather calling out a statement that Fletcher made, if people look around, historically it's very unlikely they'll ever see me respond the way I did.

I'll call bullshit when I see it.

His statement about not needing an AI it's not entirely accurate, and it's not a one-size-fits-all type of statement.

From there it went into bibble babble when he quoted me with "testosterone does not have a specific fingerprint/example".

When in fact he was wrong again...

But back to the original topic, if there was any suggestions that we could possibly consider for the original poster - maybe change AIs.. and I completely agree with using less drugs, but if his testosterone is converting and giving him issues, it wouldn't be out of ordinary or unusual to happen even at lower dosages. You and me both know that AIs are not all created equal, they can behave very differently in fact they are different, but sharing the same goal.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying that if he wants to eliminate the use of an AI, he should drop the dose for long enough to see what that does to his estrogen and go from there. It may put him in the range he likes and wants to be. Or it could be that he still needs a low dose AI, like you said. But I don't think changing AIs or to Nolvadex works toward his goal of eliminating the need for them.

"Whoa bro first of all, this is an absolute crock of shit."

"seriously just shut your pie hole because you have no idea what you're talking about."

"Where in the actual fuck did this guy come from? Seriously just shut the fuck up."

This is not "playful banter".

Per the OPs post, for the purpose of solving his issue, the argument about bioidentical vs. not bioidentical is irrelevant.

While I can appreciate your post-meltdown attempt to bring levity to the situation by calling me "Mr. Poopy Potty Pants" 🙄...

...an actual sincere apology for the venomous nature of your comments would much more appreciated.

Either way, I wish you the best and I recognize your passion for knowledge on these topics.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying that if he wants to eliminate the use of an AI, he should drop the dose for long enough to see what that does to his estrogen and go from there. It may put him in the range he likes and wants to be. Or it could be that he still needs a low dose AI, like you said. But I don't think changing AIs or to Nolvadex works toward his goal of eliminating the need for them.
100% agree with this.. Having time on his side will most certainly bring him to a greater understanding if he needs to make anymore subtractions like you said, and changing AIs NOW could potentially prolong his instance. Lowering things and making an assessment from there should be the direction in which he should go.

It most certainly will be interesting to see the final analysis, with that being said hopefully he chimes back in weeks down the road so any readers and future readers can learn something from this including myself.. 👍

"Whoa bro first of all, this is an absolute crock of shit."

"seriously just shut your pie hole because you have no idea what you're talking about."

"Where in the actual fuck did this guy come from? Seriously just shut the fuck up."

This is not "playful banter".

Per the OPs post, for the purpose of solving his issue, the argument about bioidentical vs. not bioidentical is irrelevant.

While I can appreciate your post-meltdown attempt to bring levity to the situation by calling me "Mr. Poopy Potty Pants" 🙄...

...an actual sincere apology for the venomous nature of your comments would much more appreciated.

Either way, I wish you the best and I recognize your passion for knowledge on these topics.
I will most certainly give you an apology if that makes you feel better. I even "hearted" you up for good measures.

My most sincere apologies, if my remarks came off a bit lopsided and perceived as overly sarcastic and unnecessary.

I have very strong convictions that we all have a lot to learn, and each of us should take great care and responsibility with all and any information that we share or suggest to other people regarding their health, even if they are opinions . I'm extremely passionate with helping others, and my intentions are always pure and good.

Are we all good here?

I will most certainly give you an apology if that makes you feel better. I even "hearted" you up for good measures.

My most sincere apologies, if my remarks came off a bit lopsided and perceived as overly sarcastic and unnecessary.

I have very strong convictions that we all have a lot to learn, and each of us should take great care and responsibility with all and any information that we share or suggest to other people regarding their health, even if they are opinions . I'm extremely passionate with helping others, and my intentions are always pure and good.

Are we all good here?
Thank you brother. Greatly appreciated.

Were you on tren the first time? What type of tren were you on this cycle? When I was on doctor prescribed trt I would do little mini tren blasts and every time it fucked up my estrogen readings.
No wasn't on tren last time. Was this time. Was on tren ace and these bloods were done about 3 to 4 weeks after use.

Still waiting on test levels but my shbg came back at 20. Never got that tested before and not sure entirely what it means. Is that a good number?

Come on now you silly sally, you can't recognize playful banter when you see it?

Supreme wizard? This isn't a competition, or flexing, this is real life shit that can cause problems for people. I'm not a medical doctor, and I'm certain you're not one either, neither of us are qualified to give medical advice, but if we're going to make an attempt take a stab at it - at least have a keen understanding that the statements you make can be very detrimental to someone else. All I'm guilty of doing is going to great lengths to at least try and back up my talk with some data that can potentially pull some weight with some serious consideration.

Do you get what I'm saying Mr poopy potty pants?
So just got all blood work back this is on 150 mg test and 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.

E2 was 12
Shbg was 20
Test 779
Free test 196

So just got all blood work back this is on 150 mg test and 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.

E2 was 12
Shbg was 20
Test 779
Free test 196
Well I'm going to keep it real and I almost took a stab at your post, and I failed to read the fine details in your initial post. I had a few questions, but I scrolled back and found answers.

Your E2 is way too low man.
Not sure where you feel comfortable, but for myself personally I like to be around 60-64..
Once I get any lower than that, my elbows deteriorate. Like I have sand in my joints.

Your numbers don't look terrible, the only thing that doesn't look good is your estero.

I no this isn't what you want to hear, and it wasn't an option for you.
But you could minimize the anti-estrogen entirely, and just run a low dose of mast.
That will lower your shbg and free up more tests. And because of that, you'll have more usable test acting as testosterone that cannot and will not be converted to estro, that's where the low estrogen properties come in with mast.

Just out of curiosity why did you pull bloods 2 weeks after? Because ideally 5 weeks is a good time to pull bloods.

To be perfectly honest, you need more time.
And anti-estrogens don't work overnight, so whatever dosage adjustments you make this week would show up on blood work in 2 to 3 weeks and even more at 4 weeks.

But your numbers are pretty low, you may want to scale that back.. wait 4 weeks and pull bloods again.

With your new set of bloods, you'll have a better snapshot, with the longer time intervals in between to gauge and assess how you feel..

Man I would feel tired and beat down if my estro is that low. How's your appetite and sleep, and your daily motivation and drive?

Well I'm going to keep it real and I almost took a stab at your post, and I failed to read the fine details in your initial post. I had a few questions, but I scrolled back and found answers.

Your E2 is way too low man.
Not sure where you feel comfortable, but for myself personally I like to be around 60-64..
Once I get any lower than that, my elbows deteriorate. Like I have sand in my joints.

Your numbers don't look terrible, the only thing that doesn't look good is your estero.

I no this isn't what you want to hear, and it wasn't an option for you.
But you could minimize the anti-estrogen entirely, and just run a low dose of mast.
That will lower your shbg and free up more tests. And because of that, you'll have more usable test acting as testosterone that cannot and will not be converted to estro, that's where the low estrogen properties come in with mast.

Just out of curiosity why did you pull bloods 2 weeks after? Because ideally 5 weeks is a good time to pull bloods.

To be perfectly honest, you need more time.
And anti-estrogens don't work overnight, so whatever dosage adjustments you make this week would show up on blood work in 2 to 3 weeks and even more at 4 weeks.

But your numbers are pretty low, you may want to scale that back.. wait 4 weeks and pull bloods again.

With your new set of bloods, you'll have a better snapshot, with the longer time intervals in between to gauge and assess how you feel..

Man I would feel tired and beat down if my estro is that low. How's your appetite and sleep, and your daily motivation and drive?
Yea not gonna add mast. Plan on having kids soon and want to try to be as healthy as possible and possibly get a script for trt hence why I want to drop the ai and just stick to test.

Bloods were don't about 3 more so close to 4 weeks after my mini blast. Would you recommend increasing test dose? I just want to be able to not worry about my e2 and not have to use an ai. Posted screenshot below. Markers are the ones with Sept 22 under them

Yea not gonna add mast. Plan on having kids soon and want to try to be as healthy as possible and possibly get a script for trt hence why I want to drop the ai and just stick to test.

Bloods were don't about 3 more so close to 4 weeks after my mini blast. Would you recommend increasing test dose? I just want to be able to not worry about my e2 and not have to use an ai. Posted screenshot below. Markers are the ones with Sept 22 under them

Your blood work doesn't look terrible, and everything seems to be either within range, or they're making their adjustments to be within range, who knows if given some more time.
To be perfectly honest with you, I do have an anti-estrogen with my trt, but I use it on a need so basis, sometimes I go with decent amount of time without using it.

Your total test is at a pretty decent level man, that's not crazy high and it's not on the low end.. 700s is actually a Honey spot.
Don't increase your test, more test will just lead to more conversion.

So you are on self prescribed trt?

This right here could be a factor on why things are so hard to gauge and assess, because if you're not on script test.
God only knows if your product is slightly underdosed or overdosed.
Some Labs intentionally overdose their products, because people like to rant and rave and give reviews about having overdosed product.
I have never been a fan of overdosed product, because you don't know what you're getting and you can't properly make adjustments.

I'm just assuming you're using a reputable brand. But what the label may claim to be could be something entirely different.

If and once you get script testosterone, I'm almost certain and confident things will be much easier to manage, calculate and make assessments.

Your blood work doesn't look terrible, and everything seems to be either within range, or they're making their adjustments to be within range, who knows if given some more time.
To be perfectly honest with you, I do have an anti-estrogen with my trt, but I use it on a need so basis, sometimes I go with decent amount of time without using it.

Your total test is at a pretty decent level man, that's not crazy high and it's not on the low end.. 700s is actually a Honey spot.
Don't increase your test, more test will just lead to more conversion.

So you are on self prescribed trt?

This right here could be a factor on why things are so hard to gauge and assess, because if you're not on script test.
God only knows if your product is slightly underdosed or overdosed.
Some Labs intentionally overdose their products, because people like to rant and rave and give reviews about having overdosed product.
I have never been a fan of overdosed product, because you don't know what you're getting and you can't properly make adjustments.

I'm just assuming you're using a reputable brand. But what the label may claim to be could be something entirely different.

If and once you get script testosterone, I'm almost certain and confident things will be much easier to manage, calculate and make assessments.
Thanks man yea ugl. I want to get prescribed trt but don't even no where to begin. Gonna start reading up on forums and stuff.

Thanks man yea ugl. I want to get prescribed trt but don't even no where to begin. Gonna start reading up on forums and stuff.
Well if you want some help in that department, I can most certainly guide you.
Not tooting on my horn, but there's a handful of guys in my circle who will help get on trt, and specifically three guys recently.
There's a simple protocol I can help you run, and we can get you trt even through your general practitioner..

Hit me up in private messaging.
And you don't have to suffer for many many weeks either.

If you have insurance it will cost you pennies on the dollar at Walmart with your refills..

For years I did trt with UGL, and I went back and forth from that to my script depending on my job and insurance plans.
I've been on trt since my twenties.

But I swear to you on everything and anything, it's much easier to finagle and manipulate your levels with adding or subtracting things when on script test.

I won't even use my beloved EP test when I'm in or around some blood work by my doctor's request.

I have good reason not to ever trust UGL labs when running trt and pulling accurate blood work, and running a legit authentic trt protocol... If numbers are your concern, which is understandable, you want to get yourself on a script man..

Back