• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Canadian Truckers

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
Him and Biden. Hell there all crooks

Biden is involved with truckers in a foreign country?
The hell you say.
That guy is responsible for so much.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
The hell you say.

Did say that at all. But if he and his party have there way . It could alot of things could go down just like that is my point . They want more and more control . Like the $600 dollar trans action shit lol it's to catch the millionaires lol

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you know? Biden *is* a truck driver.

He did claim that lmao !!

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
The hell you say.

He's responsible for the $1.00 being worth a dime less in a year's time . He's responsible for afghanistan shit . He's responsible to the open boarder . He's responsible for more covid deaths . He's responsible for inflation at a 40 year high .

Can you tell me what they have done good for the american people ?

Last edited:

LowTman

Registered Member
Reaction score
The reality is that this is starting to backfire. I support them, but to shut down the border? Sure, it gets peoples attention but does it accomplish what they want? I have product for my restaurants being delayed for over a week, which means I am having to go to a different supplier. My costs have changed and now I am passing it onto my customers. Shutting down Ottawa or a city to protest their mask mandates is probably more effective. IMO.

LowT

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
He's responsible for the $1.00 being worth a dime less in a year's time . He's responsible for afghanistan shit . He's responsible to the open boarder . He's responsible for more covid deaths . He's responsible for inflation at a 40 year high .

Can you tell me what they have done good for the american people ?

Regurgitated rhetoric and it's boring.

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
The reality is that this is starting to backfire. I support them, but to shut down the border? Sure, it gets peoples attention but does it accomplish what they want? I have product for my restaurants being delayed for over a week, which means I am having to go to a different supplier. My costs have changed and now I am passing it onto my customers. Shutting down Ottawa or a city to protest their mask mandates is probably more effective. IMO.

LowT

Someone who gets it. Thank you!

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
This movement is on its way to the pelosi fort in washington !! Let's see how the man joe biden handles it .

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Backfire?

Trudeau just dropped the Emergency order.

It's over. Globalists lost.

This thread aged horribly for those of you who sided w Trudeau🤣🤣🤣🤣

- - - Updated - - -

Another win for us "conspiracy theorists"

Fuck.. you guys on the other.side look crazier and crazier by the second.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Court Documents Reveal Canada’s Travel Ban Had No Scientific Basis
  • In the days leading up to the mandate, transportation officials were frantically looking for a rationale for it. They came up short.

• recently released court documents—which capture the decision-making behind the travel mandate—indicate that, far from following the science, the prime minister and his Cabinet were focused on politics.
  • Among other things, the court documents indicate:
    • No one in the COVID Recovery unit, including Jennifer Little, the director-general, had any formal education in epidemiology, medicine or public health.
    • Little, who has an undergraduate degree in literature from the University of Toronto, testified that there were 20 people in the unit. When Presvelos asked her whether anyone in the unit had any professional experience in public health, she said there was one person, Monique St.-Laurent. According to St.-Laurent’s LinkedIn profile, she appears to be a civil servant who briefly worked for the Public Health Agency of Canada. St.-Laurent is not a doctor, Little said.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
travel bans dont work, by the time the government gets around to reacing to any crisis its already too late