• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Canadia is the greatest country in the world!

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just ask a Canadian.

The other day I was at a farmacia shooting the shit with my buddy Ricardo, the owner. He was super busy so I started talking with a guy from Chilliwack (yes, I still talk to these canadians). He was telling me that they have these vending machines where he simply walks up, scans his socialized medicine card and thumb print and the machine spits out 6-8mg dilaudid PER DAY! The government is trying desperately to stop heroin addiction and subsequent fentanyl overdoses/deaths. A novel idea except….people are selling or exchanging the dilaudids for heroin and fentanyl.

All with good intent but the problems is that these policy makers don’t know the junkie mind (isn’t that an Alice in Chains lyric?) and it seems they never consult junkies or “recovering junkies” about the possible efficacy of such a program.

More crazy shit. It reminds me of those public bath stalls they put all over the sidewalks of San Francisco. The idea was homeless aka bums, would be able to use these private, timed, locked kiosks to do a bird bath and perhaps take less shits in the middle of the Financial District.
But true to human’s ability to adapt, within weeks they became shooting galleries and stabbin’ cabins for street whores. Because the doors ooen automatically after 10 minutes or so, Mr. and Mrs. Bugtussle, USA and their eight kids visiting the City by the Bay were given quite a show.

Moral of the story. Steroids are bad. Opiods are bad. Unless you get your dope from a guv’ment machine.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Which leads me to this question since he was buying a shitload of dick pills and benzo’s along with
Ten 15mg Norditropin pens!
How many dilaudid must you sell to buy one HGH pen?

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just ask a Canadian.

The other day I was at a farmacia shooting the shit with my buddy Ricardo, the owner. He was super busy so I started talking with a guy from Chilliwack (yes, I still talk to these canadians). He was telling me that they have these vending machines where he simply walks up, scans his socialized medicine card and thumb print and the machine spits out 6-8mg dilaudid PER DAY! The government is trying desperately to stop heroin addiction and subsequent fentanyl overdoses/deaths. A novel idea except….people are selling or exchanging the dilaudids for heroin and fentanyl.

All with good intent but the problems is that these policy makers don’t know the junkie mind (isn’t that an Alice in Chains lyric?) and it seems they never consult junkies or “recovering junkies” about the possible efficacy of such a program.

More crazy shit. It reminds me of those public bath stalls they put all over the sidewalks of San Francisco. The idea was homeless aka bums, would be able to use these private, timed, locked kiosks to do a bird bath and perhaps take less shits in the middle of the Financial District.
But true to human’s ability to adapt, within weeks they became shooting galleries and stabbin’ cabins for street whores. Because the doors ooen automatically after 10 minutes or so, Mr. and Mrs. Bugtussle, USA and their eight kids visiting the City by the Bay were given quite a show.

Moral of the story. Steroids are bad. Opiods are bad. Unless you get your dope from a guv’ment machine.
They also have facilities up there where you can take ur heroin and get clean supplies to shoot with and nurses/docs to help if something goes wrong. That idea I like. You have to bring your own drugs obviously and that's an idea I like.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol are u serious?

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Which leads me to this question since he was buying a shitload of dick pills and benzo’s along with
Ten 15mg Norditropin pens!
How many dilaudid must you sell to buy one HGH pen?
Its been 5 years since I got clean but at that time a k8(8mg Dilaudid) went for $30 I think it was. I was a morphine junkie and Dilaudid we're kinda rare. Roxi 30mg(30mg oxycodone) go for $45-$50 a piece here now I just heard about a week ago there was a time I could easily load up5 or 6 in a spoon and blast off.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was going through 180 8mg dilaudids in two weeks and jonesing for the other two before refill time when I was deeeep into my addiction. To this day when I have surgeries or whatever, I ask they use only dilaudid or fentanyl as neither make me violently ill like most other opiods they give you.

An interesting thing about “roxy” and other oxy pills. Most sold here are fake and the fentanyl they are made with is not evenly distrubuted, causing “hot shots” and suicide pills.

Just before covid lockdowns I was looking at presses. I wanted a custon die. What I saw available were roxy, oxycontin and norco dies, ready for purchase. It then occurred to me why we have seen some deaths here of tourist who buy ”pharma” opiods from farmacias.

Billy

Registered Member
Reaction score
8mg D's are $30 each all day

Sent from my BE2025 using Tapatalk

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I was going through 180 8mg dilaudids in two weeks and jonesing for the other two before refill time when I was deeeep into my addiction. To this day when I have surgeries or whatever, I ask they use only dilaudid or fentanyl as neither make me violently ill like most other opiods they give you.

An interesting thing about “roxy” and other oxy pills. Most sold here are fake and the fentanyl they are made with is not evenly distrubuted, causing “hot shots” and suicide pills.

Just before covid lockdowns I was looking at presses. I wanted a custon die. What I saw available were roxy, oxycontin and norco dies, ready for purchase. It then occurred to me why we have seen some deaths here of tourist who buy ”pharma” opiods from farmacias.
They putting that fentanyl in everything. Assholes!!! Bunch of kids just overdosed here cause there was fent in gd thc cartridges