• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Can you go to 220/230 with 250 test and orals only

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve gone to 100 mg tren every day deca at 600 test at a gram but this last cycle was a bit of an eye opener

orals and 250 test only I can run orals for 5 months and have my liver in range. I think the lethargy is more related to cortisol inhibition for me. I gained more mass this cycle doing this than any injectables at stupid doses.

anadrol, but specifically designers. I ran a product called silverback that had dmz msten and m1a at the end of this cycle and it blew everything out the water. Talking two weeks and 30 lbs on all lifts minimum. 8 lbs bodyweight or so, looked leaner. Lost fat. Ran it for about 3 weeks before I couldn’t handle it anymore. 40 dmz 30 msten 50 M1a

I plan on keeping sides and acne to minimum by just doing 6 week oral runs on a 250 test dose from now on. Cheaper, less stress by having a huge commitment to a 12 week cycle, and the orals are stronger than injectables anyways.

I plan on using mainly dymethazine and anadrol. Msten destroyed my hairline real quick. M1a I’m a bit undecided but don’t need it. Thing about dmz is when testing metabolites of urine in those who took dmz all that showed up were metabolites of methasterone (superdrol) so let’s say dmz anadrol and superdrol. I think you can go real far with just these compounds.

personally I know I respond better to dmz than any steroid on the planet. Instant glycogen within hours of dosing with no sides other than massive pumps lethargy and appetite loss which I can deal with.

I look at naturals and dudes on very low doses and they have very good physiques. So I think 250 test plus these strong orals can definitely lead to a 215-225lb physique right? At 5 11. I know for a fact tren isn’t needed and is over used. I really think great physiques can be achieved on very low doses. And dosing these designers and anadrol and normal doses should definitely lead to an awesome physique and strength capabilities

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m definitely someone who tried to compensate calories for doses and it just leads to sides. Adequate food plus low dose is the real winner.

and yes I just made a thread on 100 mg of anadrol but idk if I’ll do it I was just curious on experiences. That main thing I’m trying to do is avoid anything more than 500mg MAX of test, no other injectables, on top of 6 week oral runs