• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Calorie Advice

MrNiceguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All, I'm curious what everyones opinion is on my diet situation. My stats are as follows 28 5'9 220lbs bf probably 25-30%
Heres a little background i was 292lbs in 2018 super overweight i started training and went on a lowcarb diet my calories were 2200 and dropped em down to 1800 and <30g carbs within a 4 month period.
i lost 70lbs and gained some muscle. I stayed on keto for a year and maintained my weight nicely.
Now I'm trying to lose the rest of my weight but I'm not sure i should drop my calories too much as when i go under 1900 calories i can feel my cortisol raise and i get super anxious/moody and feel like crap. Currently my calories are 2500 250p 125c 111f i train 4x/week i haven't been loosing any atleast on the scale but i feel good also been on trt for 6 months 200mg cip/week 500iu hcg twice a week. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Oldschool

Registered Member
Reaction score
You need to create a calorie deficit of 250 -500 kcals/daily either by cutting calories or increasing energy expenditure. Increasing energy expenditure is preferred to protect the slowdown of your metabolism. You may find that you will need cardio 5-7 days/weekly to achieve this.
Good luck

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any re-feed weeks?

MrNiceguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any re-feed weeks?
I just finished my refeed week actually it seems to have lowered my cortisol altho i gotta chill on the caffine haha and today im gonna start cutting. I think what happened is i tend to cut my calories too much for my size so im jist gonna bump my cardio up and drop my cals to 2200 and see where that takes me. Im also on 10mg carderine ed just to see if it helps might bump it up to 20mg along the way.

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just finished my refeed week actually it seems to have lowered my cortisol altho i gotta chill on the caffine haha and today im gonna start cutting. I think what happened is i tend to cut my calories too much for my size so im jist gonna bump my cardio up and drop my cals to 2200 and see where that takes me. Im also on 10mg carderine ed just to see if it helps might bump it up to 20mg along the way.

Good! Staying on to low of cals for to long you just stall out.