• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

California gives more free healthcare to illegals

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
NBA, nfl, etc. need to take notes from the Olympic committee, wonder how long it will take the left to call the olympics racist

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
well I'm burning my papers I'm officially illegal

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Me too !! California is truly a fucking mess -FREE my ass ~~
I think they took over 70k in taxes from my check, imagine the amount of healthcare I could afford with that lolz

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
California dreaming baby

and deer is plural for deer (it’s not deers)

and yes homeless people are menaces and drug attics, but I’d rather hook them up with free healthcare than gang members and welfare abusers (at least for the mental help) .22 is cheap medicine

fuck California politics. NY is just as pathetic

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think they took over 70k in taxes from my check, imagine the amount of healthcare I could afford with that lolz

Damn, and I was bitching because the fucking government took just shy of 50K out of my check.

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score
And the result of providing more assistance for the homeless will be.........................wait for it..........................waaaaaaaait..............................MORE HOMELESS PEOPLE!!!

It ain't rocket science. Everything they've done so far has increased the number of homeless people. But throwing even more money at it, more programs, and more assistance will definitely decrease the numbers. Because more free shit means fewer takers.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn, and I was bitching because the fucking government took just shy of 50K out of my check.
lolz, imagine what we could do if we put our taxes together, enough capitol to start a small company

melanmack

Banned
Reaction score
It's a very "smart" move. As if California has not enough homeless people, drug dealers, and other useless shit. I just can't get what the point is? This step will allow them to continue their way of life, only exacerbating the problem. Also, the government takes money from their voters to support those who don't take part in political life. Instead of developing retarded insurance system in the US, they spend money for nothing. I wanted to hire a home care worker from assistinghands for my sick grandma, but her insurance won't cover it. Maybe she should become illegal to take proper treatment from the state.

chrismadsen

Reaction score
People, come on, how is it possible. Your taxes go to the army, to all sorts of things that are destructive to humanity, and you're sorry about health care. Illegals can be illegal for a reason other than their own. They could have been brought in by force. Or they may have overstayed their visa for just a few days. And something happens to their health. How can they be?
I'm volunteering and helping organizations that take care of immigrants under challenging conditions at thekey.com. They help people with all kinds of illnesses. And the worst part is that there are people who are left behind. Imagine if you are left behind, in another country, without a livelihood. What would you do?

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score
People, come on, how is it possible. Your taxes go to the army, to all sorts of things that are destructive to humanity, and you're sorry about health care. Illegals can be illegal for a reason other than their own. They could have been brought in by force. Or they may have overstayed their visa for just a few days. And something happens to their health. How can they be?
I'm volunteering and helping organizations that take care of immigrants under challenging conditions at thekey.com. They help people with all kinds of illnesses. And the worst part is that there are people who are left behind. Imagine if you are left behind, in another country, without a livelihood. What would you do?
brought in by force? lol. yes, the millions coming across are saying "but they made me! send me back!"

the army is destructive to humanity? got another moron here. no sir, the army is not destructive to humanity. evil regimes are destructive to humanity. armies PREVENT destruction to humanity. Guess we shouldn't of had an army to fight hitler. we would have been MUCH better off. Thanks for your comments AOC

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lefty alert! Lefty alert!
Americans first. How in the fuck can you help others when you can’t help your own people?

This is how incredibly stupid the masses and self hating American are. The “army” is destructive to humanity. I guess this guy/girl/hi/her/shim/they doesn’t know the significant amount of humanitarian shit our military does in shitholes all over the world.

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
brought in by force? lol. yes, the millions coming across are saying "but they made me! send me back!"

the army is destructive to humanity? got another moron here. no sir, the army is not destructive to humanity. evil regimes are destructive to humanity. armies PREVENT destruction to humanity. Guess we shouldn't of had an army to fight hitler. we would have been MUCH better off. Thanks for your comments AOC
It's a very "smart" move. As if California has not enough homeless people, drug dealers, and other useless shit. I just can't get what the point is? This step will allow them to continue their way of life, only exacerbating the problem. Also, the government takes money from their voters to support those who don't take part in political life. Instead of developing retarded insurance system in the US, they spend money for nothing. I wanted to hire a home care worker from assistinghands for my sick grandma, but her insurance won't cover it. Maybe she should become illegal to take proper treatment from the state.

LOL at you guys bumping a year old thread and replying to a banned poster.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Conversation is always relevant tommy. We chat enough about all bullshit. It keeps the forum alive.
Like my Guadalajara post. I realize most guys DGAF but talking about something besides politics, covid and related shit I thought might be nice.

IronRage

Registered Member
Reaction score
Conversation is always relevant tommy. We chat enough about all bullshit. It keeps the forum alive.
Like my Guadalajara post. I realize most guys DGAF but talking about something besides politics, covid and related shit I thought might be nice.
Liberals support these anti American policies, that’s why they just brush these things off like it’s no big deal. They wouldn’t care about old threads if someone bumped an old trump hating thread. They are very predictable.

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
Free healthcare? In California? So I should burn my birth certificate, my ss card, get in back of an old beat up pick up truck with my family and say we immigrants where my free healthcare

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
Like my Guadalajara post. I realize most guys DGAF but talking about something besides politics, covid and related shit I thought might be nice
Gotcha

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
Free healthcare? In California? So I should burn my birth certificate, my ss card, get in back of an old beat up pick up truck with my family and say we immigrants where my free healthcare
Then get your ass over to my house and cut the grass.