• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Caffeine intake

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
After reading all your posts I'm in the process of trying to lower my daily intake. It isn't a fun process!

Not at all! Those light , constant headaches and cravings suck balls! Whenever I do an ECA stack cycle; I have sleep/withdrawal issues . Luckily it’s rare and I only use it when I need
To be sliced ! Keep it up . I drink cold brew(I have a glass jar toddy) and dilute the coffee with a large amount of ice cold water. I am able to get my wake up energy going and hit the cardio. Plus it has over 70% less acid which is the only way I’ve been able to keep drinking it .

Max

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not at all! Those light , constant headaches and cravings suck balls! Whenever I do an ECA stack cycle; I have sleep/withdrawal issues . Luckily it’s rare and I only use it when I need
To be sliced ! Keep it up . I drink cold brew(I have a glass jar toddy) and dilute the coffee with a large amount of ice cold water. I am able to get my wake up energy going and hit the cardio. Plus it has over 70% less acid which is the only way I’ve been able to keep drinking it .

Max
Thank you! I use kratom as well. Plan is to get my caffeine intake down then lower my kratom dosage over time as well.

I have chronic fatigue (auto immune stuff) so it's difficult for me to not use a lot of stims unfortunately but I'll get it all down to safer dosages.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I use kratom as well. Plan is to get my caffeine intake down then lower my kratom dosage over time as well.

I have chronic fatigue (auto immune stuff) so it's difficult for me to not use a lot of stims unfortunately but I'll get it all down to safer dosages.

Well bless you and remember that you made a goal , stick to it ! and things won’t be so bad: “a lot of us mentally stress “about the situation or over worry” , in reality after you get through the tired , weak feeling(mental/physical), you will feel a lot better and your stress levels go down, and energy improves . NMN/NR (NAD+ ) helps people with CFS or plain fatigue. I like Toniq brand on Amazon (I use their Berberine Hcl Too)
they have the raw powder and a combo called “Elixir” .

Max

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well bless you and remember that you made a goal , stick to it ! and things won’t be so bad: “a lot of us mentally stress “about the situation or over worry” , in reality after you get through the tired , weak feeling(mental/physical), you will feel a lot better and your stress levels go down, and energy improves . NMN/NR (NAD+ ) helps people with CFS or plain fatigue. I like Toniq brand on Amazon (I use their Berberine Hcl Too)
they have the raw powder and a combo called “Elixir” .

Max
Will definitely look at those today and potentially order them! Thank you 😊

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

Do you mind me asking about how much kratom do you use a day (on average) ?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will add that I honestly get worse withdraw symptoms from caffeine than I do kratom for whatever reason.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've lowered my caffeine intake the last year or two. Beet powder and cacao powder have been great non-stim/less stim pre-workouts for me to get my caffeine intake down. I usually use one or the other, not both. Great pumps and endurance boost.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nah I don't mind. I'm around 15g a day. Been around the same dosage for a good while. Some days it's less at like 10g.

Is that one dose or how many times a day you take it?

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On a normal workday (mon-fri), I usually do an 8.4floz RedBull (80mg of caffeine), and a couple of hours later 1 serving of ZipFizz (100mg of caffeine).

This took me a couple of years though... I used to drink a Venti coffee in the morning and three more Monster energy drinks after that... Ugh, what a pain it was to get out of that bad habit.

Throughout the day, presently, I am mostly drinking water or MioVitamins (Sparkling Ice Water drinks on the weekend with meals).